tmgares // User Search

1  |

Survey

Jun 16, 2006, 3:22am
"Lady NightHawk" <dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com> wrote

> 1) What programming language do you program bots in?
VB

> 2) What do you prefer to program in (in case they aren't they same
> answer)?
VB

> 3) Why do you prefer to program bots in the language of your choice?
> List pros and cons please!
I was brought up using basic and later on Visual Basic, have also tried C++
and i dont seem to get the hang of it.
//TmgAres

> Thanks :o}
>
> Lady NightHawk

build 60 vb sdk?

Jun 18, 2006, 12:08pm
YES, there are ppl using, why otherwise ask when its out.
wake up ffs.
I am one of those using vb.
//TmgAres

"Grimble" <grimble at chrisp68.free-online.co.uk> skrev i meddelandet
news:44954b29$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> How many people are still using this, isn't it a COM component?

[View Quote]

build 60 vb sdk?

Jun 18, 2006, 12:25pm
The reaction says aw will lose a lot of users........
//TmgAres

"Grimble" <grimble at chrisp68.free-online.co.uk> skrev i meddelandet
news:449560d7 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Read the words ... "How many people are still using this?".
>
> I was going to elaborate on alternatives for anyone using it beyond VB6.0
> but sod it - reactions like that say it all really. I guess you can just
> wait to see if it makes the light of day.

[View Quote]

build 60 vb sdk?

Jun 18, 2006, 1:13pm
Sorry Grimble, a bit out of line there, took my frustration out on
you.....BUT there are obviously ppl using other langauges than c++ to
develope bots. There was a build 59 of the vb sdk so why not build 60? If i
knew how to do it i would create a vbwrapper myself but i dont:(
//TmgAres

"Grimble" <grimble at chrisp68.free-online.co.uk> skrev i meddelandet
news:449560d7 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Read the words ... "How many people are still using this?".
>
> I was going to elaborate on alternatives for anyone using it beyond VB6.0
> but sod it - reactions like that say it all really. I guess you can just
> wait to see if it makes the light of day.

[View Quote]

SDK Developers : Pissed Off

Jun 16, 2006, 7:28pm
Totally agree with you on that Strike!