I beleive it's spelled Epsilon : )
[View Quote] -BetterFuture

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BF8AE6.930431A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I beleive it's spelled Epsilon : =
)</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>betterfuture &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:joshua_trask at capecod.com">joshua_trask at capecod.com</A>&gt;=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:38c97bbd at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:38c97bbd at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV>Well, the Epselon Project is coming along nicely. If you don't =
know what=20
it is, don't ask. Just go to the homeworld, Epselon, and that's spelt=20
J-A-Y-W-O-R-L-D (Strange, ain't it =3D) Anywho... having just finished =
with all=20
the bots I need for now, I'm searching for bot ideas, and I mean =
serious=20
ideas. Good, solid ideas. Don't post your ideas on the newsgroup if =
you want=20
it for me, just send an e-mail straight to <A=20
href=3D"mailto:joshua_trask at capecod.com">me.</A> </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;<FONT color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
-BetterFuture</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01BF8AE6.930431A0--

*pbbt* HoloCorp splitting up with Cognitive Labs *Warning large image attached*

Mar 27, 2000, 1:54am
Hello,
Due to a conflict of interests HoloCorp has decided to withdraw
partnership of Cognitive Labs. Attached is a image of HoloCorp's progress,

Monopolium website completed

Mar 30, 2000, 11:22pm
Hello,
The monopolium website is done. Check it out at
http://monopolium.8m.com . Thank you.

-Wizard Myrlin

my addition to the list

Feb 29, 2000, 3:22am
just think of it as moonwalking : )

-Wizard Myrlin
[View Quote]

News about aw 3.0

Mar 8, 2000, 6:48pm
if you go to tech talks every friday you would here.

aw3 will most likely be out this month

-wizard myrlin

[View Quote]

Better actions...

Mar 11, 2000, 3:12am
see the _ letter in the seq? try pressing Alt + that letter

-wizard myrlin

[View Quote]

Better actions...

Mar 29, 2000, 2:38am
the view is from the head because of a rwx mistake, not aw. the eyes need
to be along the horizon...

=Myrth
[View Quote]

Required in AW 3.0 (If it's not too late...)

Apr 3, 2000, 10:21pm
grrr..

http://www.activeworlds.com/beta.html

http://www.activeworlds.com/beta.html

http://www.activeworlds.com/beta.html

"The new stuff in 3.0 looks great, but it doesn't have something I want. Can
I request a new feature for 3.0?

We know it is soooo tempting to request new features whenever a new beta
comes out, because all that new stuff gets people thinking about even more
new stuff that could be done. However, every new feature takes time to
design, implement, and test (even those "easy" ones!) and ultimately delays
the release of the final product, so in the interests of getting 3.0 out to
everyone as soon as possible we are not adding any more new features. So
instead of asking for that great new feature now, save that awesome idea for
later, when 3.0 is done and released and we are deciding what to put in the
next version!"

-Wizard Myrlin