conrad // User Search

1  |

Freebie world

Dec 10, 2005, 7:31am
alright this is my first atempt on a post in the NG's
i been talking with Mister Bluemaxe about the subject a few days ago

waiting for a this person to respond might take as long as my toenails grow
trough my shoes
yuck how gross

from what i hear this owner has been gone for a long time now
you dont realy need to wait for a propdump
eerything is downloadeble from the op anyway
why not get a few good and fast builders together and get a new layout in a
new world ?
sure it would be nice and good if he would respond to this all
but while you are waiting others are working
there is lots of designers here in aw that has free objects as well to offer
on their websites
why not contact those people and add the objects to this new world as well
you could already work on it if he still shows up you could have his
blessings and move on

"Cryonics" <cryonics at activeworlds.com> schreef in bericht
news:439a0bb0$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> We know many of you are trying hard to reopen Freebies word, and we have
> made several communication attempts to contact the owner, but he has yet
> respond. Without a Propdump of the world we would be unable to reactivate
> it.
>
> We will keep you posted about any new developments.
>
> Cryonics
> Activeworlds Inc.
> 95 Parker Street
> Newburyport, MA 01950
> 978-499-0222
> www.activeworlds.com
>
> Please include original text in all replies
[View Quote]

Freebie world

Dec 13, 2005, 11:27am
Sir Cryonics
now i am confused
you say there is now a world called Freebie2
yet it came to my understanding that
Bluemaxe of AWRPG
Poseidon of AWRPG and Awlife
had a world called freeart
to give the comunity just that what freebies offered
from what i know they have been working and spending monney to get this
started in the past few days

"Cryonics" <cryonics at activeworlds.com> schreef in bericht
news:439e49af$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...