activeworlds // User Search

1  |

Posting in the newsgroup

Nov 11, 1999, 8:50pm
For information on posting in the newsgroup please go to:
http://www.activeworlds.com/community/news.html

AW_OBJECT_ADD with Owner other than Bot ID

Jan 29, 1999, 10:28am
I have noticed that the AW_OBJECT_ADD does not allow adding of objects to a
world with an Owner ID other than that under which the bot is logged on. In
the browser instead it is possible as long as you have ED privs.

Would this be possible with the SDK ?

Lucio

Cross Posting

May 22, 2000, 10:47am
Attention cross posters:

Posting messages that do not pertain to the particular newsgroup forum get
deleted from the server. When you cross post messages that do not belong in
one or more forum topics they are automatically deleted from all forums as
they are all linked as one post. Unfortunately we are unable to deleted
cross posted messages from individual forums.

Please do not cross post unless that post pertains to all forums, since the
deleted post from the inappropriate forum results in deletion of a post in
an appropriate forum.

Thank you :)

Activeworlds.com, Inc.

Cross Posting

May 22, 2000, 10:51am
Attention cross posters:

Posting messages that do not pertain to the particular newsgroup forum get
deleted from the server. When you cross post messages that do not belong in
one or more forum topics they are automatically deleted from all forums as
they are all linked as one post. Unfortunately we are unable to delete
cross posted messages from individual forums.

Please do not cross post unless that post pertains to all forums, since the
deleted post from the inappropriate forum results in deletion of a post in
an appropriate forum.

Thank you :)

Activeworlds.com, Inc.

<no subject>

May 23, 2000, 7:24pm

Posting in the newsgroup

Nov 11, 1999, 8:50pm
For information on posting in the newsgroup please go to:
http://www.activeworlds.com/community/news.html

Cross Posting

May 22, 2000, 10:48am
Attention cross posters:

Posting messages that do not pertain to the particular newsgroup forum get
deleted from the server. When you cross post messages that do not belong in
one or more forum topics they are automatically deleted from all forums as
they are all linked as one post. Unfortunately we are unable to deleted
cross posted messages from individual forums.

Please do not cross post unless that post pertains to all forums, since the
deleted post from the inappropriate forum results in deletion of a post in
an appropriate forum.

Thank you :)

Activeworlds.com, Inc.

Cross Posting

May 22, 2000, 10:52am
Attention cross posters:

Posting messages that do not pertain to the particular newsgroup forum get
deleted from the server. When you cross post messages that do not belong in
one or more forum topics they are automatically deleted from all forums as
they are all linked as one post. Unfortunately we are unable to delete
cross posted messages from individual forums.

Please do not cross post unless that post pertains to all forums, since the
deleted post from the inappropriate forum results in deletion of a post in
an appropriate forum.

Thank you :)

Activeworlds.com, Inc.

Posting in the newsgroup

Nov 11, 1999, 8:50pm
For information on posting in the newsgroup please go to:
http://www.activeworlds.com/community/news.html

Cross posting

May 22, 2000, 10:49am
[...]

AW3 world contest

Oct 3, 2000, 7:53pm
These are the worlds participating in the AW3 contest:

cyberhar at hotmail.com

Citizen Name: Argon the Aware
Citizen Number: 184149
World Name: Contest3