lahra // User Search

1  |

trueSpace 4 Tutorials

Jun 12, 2002, 11:25am
I agree with Paul. When you have much invested into version 4 and
will never use newer versions 5 or 6 then stay with version 4.
But when you have no experience with TrueSpace or are open
for new developments in modelling or for avatar, kinematics, or animation
then start with version 5 or 6. Version 4 and 5 are different and it makes
not much sense to go through several learning curves.

Lahra

trueSpace 4 Tutorials

Jun 12, 2002, 11:25am
I agree with Paul. When you have much invested into version 4 and
will never use newer versions 5 or 6 then stay with version 4.
But when you have no experience with TrueSpace or are open
for new developments in modelling or for avatar, kinematics, or animation
then start with version 5 or 6. Version 4 and 5 are different and it makes
not much sense to go through several learning curves.

Yvette

trueSpace 4 Tutorials

Jun 12, 2002, 11:25am
I agree with Paul. When you have much invested into version 4 and
will never use newer versions 5 or 6 then stay with version 4.
But when you have no experience with TrueSpace or are open
for new developments in modelling or for avatar, kinematics, animation
then start with version 5 or 6. Version 4 and 5 are different and it makes
not much sense to go through several learning curves.

Lahra

trueSpace 4 Tutorials

Jun 12, 2002, 11:29am
ack, I am sorry for the three postings caused by installing
new newsreader.

[...]

I'm out of this war zone

Nov 10, 2002, 8:18pm
Hmm mrbruce,

how comes to your statement "This is deemed an adult website now
technozeus, it contains adult materials"? Weird - I have not seen such
there.
Please give me some URL to verify.

Anyway, all agree on that children have to be protected. I think that AW
does a good job in protecting. Where is the problem?

Lahra

I'm out of this war zone

Nov 10, 2002, 8:49pm
"ncc 71854" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3dcedc8e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Good morning.

Sorry, it is evening here ...
Btw was your posting serious or just nonsense?
Anyway, not very helpful, therefore: good night ... ;)

Lahra

I'm out of this war zone

Nov 10, 2002, 9:37pm
"ncc 71854" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3dcee308 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> ROFL
> Its 23:22, evening here.
> It was meant serious though, but not literally.
> Good night :P

I am glad - when a man is sleeping he can not make nonsense ;P
Sleep well :)

Lahra

Would like to know where Lahra's Post went

Nov 10, 2002, 8:41pm
Oops, sorry, I was reading some earlier postings -
I replied to eep on subject "Re: lame gorness (was Re: aw story)"
some weeks ago, 30th august ...

I was wondering about the rude behaviour of someone
called eep. I have nothing against other opinions,
but I found his style quite inappropriate and not helpful,
not to say offending.

Smiles, sorry eep, but I am used to say what I think :)
Take care and learn some manners - there is always hope ...

In addition new to reading this newsgroup I find it some
distracting that many postings seem to be deleted -
how on earth can I make up my mind, when most is gone?
Or have the deleted postings been more worse than the ones
of eep?

Lahra