liberino // User Search

1  |

see AW in a new way

Jul 9, 2004, 11:05am
eep ha scritto:

> I probably mentioned this in these newsgroups years ago when I had access, but Starheart asked in Andras' AW worldbuilders newsgroup (news://news.andras.net/AW.Worldbuilders) so I thought I'd mention it here too.
>
> Use 3D-Analyze: http://www.tommti-systems.com/main-Dateien/files.html to render AW without textures, in wireframe mode, force anistropic texture filtering (makes AW look a LOT better!), and more.
>
> Would be nice if AW had support for these modes, but...
>
> http://tnlc.com/eep/aw/improve.html

I think you are right eep.
What I really think is that the small and closed developement team of AW
is a big stop to the evolution of the product.
What about Open Source ?

Bye
Liberino

see AW in a new way

Jul 9, 2004, 12:34pm
[View Quote] The first step to solve a problem is to know that the problem exists.
Liberino

see AW in a new way

Jul 9, 2004, 11:05am