Re: "Open Your eyes People..." (was Re: Please Read) (Community)

Re: "Open Your eyes People..." (was Re: Please Read) // Community

1  |

facter

Aug 3, 2001, 2:56am
news:3b6a1b50 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Taken. However, it does hold itself in parallel to some experiences on the
citizenship level and some other posts I recall from the
> past few years. In particular with regard to Vectorscape... But it did
seem rather odd how the original (cancelled post's)
> timestamp was so much earlier than the retraction post. When I say
somthing stupid (Which I do quite often) I either weather the
> storm or post a retraction within minutes. As for who I think you are, at
times, I'm quite convinced that some of you are
> reincarnated dead dictators (Stalin, Hitler, etc) and members of the
Italian maffia.

He talked to me about it before he posted a retraction..he wanted me to
delete it right off the server -but people had already seen it, so I asked
if he was going to explain the disappearing post or just let us be the
victims of another "Hay, look, that post suddenly disappaeared - ceonsors!
now they REALLY have something to hide" bs, like you KNOW would of
happened - and he said, yep, I will be posting a retraction...

I hope thats understood - because if *I* had of said why it was deleted, you
wouldnt of believed me. IF it had of just *disappeared*, you would of
thought we were hiding something...as it was, gamer said he would post a
retration because he didnt want the thing up on the site, then, after he
did, we deleted it...

Theres no conspiracy..once again its very logical.

F.