Pollen (Community)

Pollen // Community

1  2  3  |

lanezeri

Jul 27, 2001, 5:52pm
I'm not SWE twit.. damn you can't even respond to the right person and yet
you can somehow post off-topic things to threads that don't have any.. YOU
are the weakest link.. so just LEAVE..

[View Quote]

mike zimmer

Jul 27, 2001, 6:03pm
Well, maybe I was replying to YOUR post because YOU made the point that he
was being the way he is, maybe you should THINK before you talk, o and
consider yourself filtered.

[View Quote]

syli

Jul 27, 2001, 8:59pm
You didnt read the whole thread or at least the portion where Eep changed
the subject from Pollen to Humor ( July 26th). This was his first post re:
Humor.....yes, the definition changed as we went. No big deal - i'm quite
comfortable with my understanding of what just took place.

--
~Syli~
[View Quote]

chucks party

Jul 30, 2001, 7:20am
I will have to agree with you there Chris. If I didn't laugh and smile half as
much as I do, I'd feel alot worse. As far as all this other crap about humor,
well let's put it this way. They have already scientifically proven that people
that laugh and are truly happy live longer and are more able to fight off
disease when the body is under attack. This is a fact. So any of you who havent
joked around today may not be around tomorrow, LOLOL There is no defensive
mechanism about it, some things are truly funny and it is not a defensive thing
to make it funnier or to laugh at it, so although it might be true in some
cases, it deffinitely isn't for all. Being mean and nasty and angry and tough
all the time will give you a heart attack for sure, LOL

[View Quote]

j b e l l

Jul 30, 2001, 9:57pm
<applauds>

[View Quote]

facter

Jul 31, 2001, 2:32am
> <shrug> Not my fault some people are weak. :) Ever heard the expression
"laughter is the best medicine"? Think about it: if you need to make jokes
about things a lot you might be sick in the head a bit (humor has been known
to alleviate pain)...

You think I am weak because I have a really good sense of humour?

Interesting theory ! hahahaha

=)

F.

[View Quote]

eep

Jul 31, 2001, 3:25am
And yet again you respond with such wit and intellectual reparte, perfectly illustrating (and proving) my point. Thank you. Drive through. You're now filtered.

[View Quote] > "laughter is the best medicine"? Think about it: if you need to make jokes
> about things a lot you might be sick in the head a bit (humor has been known
> to alleviate pain)...
>
> You think I am weak because I have a really good sense of humour?
>
> Interesting theory ! hahahaha
>
> =)
>
> humor even under the most serious circumstances.
> get out of the little box you live in.
> model

the derek

anyone else notice that whenever people actually prove their point to eep
he filters them?....odd
[View Quote]

facter facter@awsupport

Jul 31, 2001, 12:52pm
[View Quote] About time !

hahahahaha, poor eeppy weepy

F.

[View Quote]

facter facter@awsupport

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C119AE.CE0C48C0

I think he has a problem admitting that he is ever wrong, or that he =
is unable to make a good enough come back =3D)

Thats okay, at least i'm filtered now !

*looks heavenwards and mumbles something*

F.
[View Quote] And yet again you respond with such wit and intellectual reparte, =
perfectly illustrating (and proving) my point. Thank you. Drive through. =
You're now filtered.=20
[View Quote] expression=20
> "laughter is the best medicine"? Think about it: if you need to =
make jokes=20
> about things a lot you might be sick in the head a bit (humor has =
been known=20
> to alleviate pain)...=20
>=20
> You think I am weak because I have a really good sense of humour?=20
>=20
> Interesting theory ! hahahaha=20
>=20
> =3D)=20
>=20
sense of=20
> humor even under the most serious circumstances.=20
news:3B5F6657.27C0790A at tnlc.com...=20
seriously and=20
> get out of the little box you live in.=20
bafoon). I=20
> model=20

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C119AE.CE0C48C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"the derek" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:ImTheDerek at yahoo.com">ImTheDerek at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3B64F680.A1A4DD07 at yahoo.com">news:3B64F680.A1A4DD07 at yahoo.co=
m</A>...</DIV>
<DIV>anyone else notice that whenever people actually prove their =
point to eep=20
he filters them?....odd </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I think he has a problem admitting =
that he is=20
ever wrong, or that he is unable to make a good enough come back=20
=3D)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thats okay, at least i'm filtered now =

!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>*looks heavenwards and mumbles=20
something*</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>F.</FONT></DIV>
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C119AE.CE0C48C0--

1  2  3  |