AWHS (Community)

AWHS // Community

1  |

kellee

Jul 15, 2001, 7:18pm
Goober commented that the AWHS is dead. Apparently, since Munkuy left, it
has indeed entered its terminal phase. The current person so called "in
charge" is himself guilty of vandalising historic AW GZ builds with
advertising and other rubbish.

Will some one that is responsible and gives a damn take up the gauntlet?

It would be a shame for the good work that the AWHS *did* to go to waste

m a r c u s

Jul 15, 2001, 7:30pm
Are the buildings small enough where you could copy the buildings with a
bot? I think that is the best way of preservation. Even if you handover the
controls to someone as equally competent, they might make small changes
which reflect their leadership and can be just as nice visiting but not
really show the buildings as they were originally.

[View Quote]

kellee

Jul 15, 2001, 8:03pm
Yes Marcus, the entire GZ area has been preserved in its entirety and in its
original vandalised eyesore state in a world of its own. The GZ restoration
project was not completely about restoring historic buildings intact but
about making it a pleasant environment for newbies to explore without being
assailed by garbage like "i was here" or " visit my place" A compromise
needed to be reached between asthetics and history and with GZ preserved
as it was, the AWHS came close to finding a solution.

But the AWHS was not just about GZ restoration. It had many many builds that
where bought to ppls attention that otherwise may have been forgotten, as
with the very history of aw itself. It needs to be a continuing effort by
some one that shows respect for the future as well as the past.

[View Quote]

m a r c u s

Jul 15, 2001, 8:13pm
Since you have mentioned it relates to GZ, I ask why do you want the
controls to be handed over at GZ? Can't you set up one teleport link
stationed at GZ and then hand over the controls to someone to look after at
the place it is linked to? They are less likely to post "I was here" and
have it seen than given the opportunity to post it in GZ.

You can also shift teleports if one person decides to misuse their power.
It could become a community thing with several teleports as opposed to
trying to find just one person to do it all.

[View Quote]

kellee

Jul 15, 2001, 8:31pm
mmmmm i dont think u get it.....new to aw are you?

what ARE you talking about when you mention "controls?" ANYONE can place
an object on uncovered ground. The point to the restoration project was to
delete the garbage and cover the ground so that the vandalism can not
reoccur.

And yes.... there are teleport sites for the ppl that want to place objects
for the purpose of advertising, That is not the point i was trying to make.

Originally the AWHS was a team of volunteers, try reading about it.

http://www.awcommunity.org/awhs/

[View Quote]

m a r c u s

Jul 15, 2001, 9:04pm
OK, let me show the logic I am going by.

1) There are buildings at GZ you want to preserver
2) You give people control to maintain buildings at GZ
3) People abuse control given to them and "vandalize"
4) Therefore, you are looking for someone honest enough to maintain the GZ
area without vandalizing

If this is correct, you could solicit a teleport at GZ. This teleport would
go to say 1998 builds, then you could have another for 1999, then 2000,
2001.

[View Quote]

kellee

Jul 15, 2001, 9:07pm
You have missed the point entirely
I repeat http://www.awcommunity.org/awhs/

*it is better to be quiet and let ppl think you are a fool, than to open
your mouth and remove all doubt*

[View Quote]

m a r c u s

Jul 15, 2001, 9:13pm
Well, instead of talking about fools, can you tell me what you are talking
about then? I want to know but treating me with an insulting tone doesn't
make for a friendly discussion.

[View Quote]

nornny

Jul 15, 2001, 9:15pm
Before Munkuy left office, he told me he had a small list of people who he
would like to take over control of AWHS, and, not to be braggy or anything,
he did have me in the list for planning all those AWHS historical tours. The
thing is, he never told any of his small group of AWHSers what you do as
president and how he would transfer power or anything. He didn't even pick
one of us, he just told us we were being considered, but then disappeared.
Someone should really take up the job, but I have NO AW history embedded in
me besides what i've learned from a few tours, I just would love to help
maintain the beautiful AW gz. Tyrell, however, would be a very good choice
as he ran the AWHS museum and so forth and can spout out 6 years of AW
whenever you ask him. mauz too. :) one of those two should definately help,
but both are extremely busy. :( It'd be a shame if we couldn't keep AW
historically intact before it is damaged or hidden away by vandals and ad
hungry kids. :?

Nornny

[View Quote]

kellee

Jul 15, 2001, 9:35pm
Did you take the time to read about the AWHS? why not? The reason I am
miffed is because you posted without taking the time to find out what the
AWHS is or what the GZ project was all about or even reading my post
properly.

so...again I will explain

My post was not about putting up teleports to replace the ones removed from
GZ to benefit the vandals that have placed them there. If it was that simple
then it would be easy. GZ environs is already covered with litter and
garbage from years of vandals and it needs to be covered to prevent more
being placed there. The signs and pictures also need to be reported for
removal.

The AWHS is about restoring the buildings and removing the garbage, not
only at GZ but all over aw. It is also about bringing attention to the
history in aw and the wonderful builders that did beautiful builds with a
very limited object path.

Finding some one to organise and maintain AWHS and the volunteers in it, is
not about building some teleports, although that has ALREADY been done, as I
have previously pointed out.

As I have also pointed out previously, it is not wholly about restoring
historic buildings but about bringing an aesthetic appeal to a chaotic mess
without losing the history of aw gz.

And the GZ restoration project was only one aspect of what the AWHS did.
Somebody that can whack up some teleports wont fill the bill

syntax at swcity.net
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

m a r c u s

Jul 15, 2001, 9:55pm
"GZ environs is already covered with litter and garbage from years of
vandals and it needs to be covered to prevent more being placed there."
What are "GZ environs"

"The signs and pictures also need to be reported for removal."
This was because someone was given the control to put the signs and pictures
up at GZ?

"The AWHS is about restoring the buildings and removing the garbage, not
only at GZ but all over aw."
Ok, this is where my teleport link idea came in. You have teleports from GZ
to other places. This way you prevent people from putting garbage there in
the first place. Wouldn't it be better to copy a build that is approved
without the garbage and then only put those in GZ?

"It is also about bringing attention to the
history in aw and the wonderful builders that did beautiful builds with a
very limited object path."
That is another reason why I suggest you copy builds, which I know you said
has already been done, but only allow copies of those to be built there.
That way garbage can't be added in the first place.

I can assure from being a first time at AW GZ, I found it hard to go from
area to area without proper teleports.

[View Quote]

j b e l l

Jul 15, 2001, 10:25pm
myself and others have been talking about this for a while.. just a matter of getting rights from rick, and more information..

[View Quote]

kellee

Jul 15, 2001, 10:47pm
Marcus?????????

GZ environs... meaning the area immediately surrounding GZ, not exempting
the area covered by the "no building within" limit, but the WHOLE area out
to 50x50x50x50

i have already said - whats all this about control????????????? ANYONE can
build an object if the ground is not covered and it is outside the no build
radius.
Hundreds of ppl have and it needs to be reported for removal, no one needs
to be given permission to build an object? thats is why the call it
vandalism?

Marcus, i seem to recall you having informed before that there is a process
to abide by if you want objects removed. Its called reporting it to the GET.

The AWHS is about restoring the buildings and removing the garbage, not
only at GZ but all over aw read that again ***ALL over aw***. It is
NOT about building teleport yards for vandals that want to build garbage
near GZ, repeat, it is about having the garbage removed and restoration.

*gives up*

[View Quote]

sinew

Jul 15, 2001, 11:53pm
Mauz, The Real Pops, Tyrell - all of those are good choices.

What happened to Chloe? I sent an email to her requesting to join AWHS as
shown on their web page earlier today. Haven't heard anything yet. Is she
still in AWHS?

sinew

She long since "retired" and had handed the reigns of AWHS over to M u n k u y, who
then disappeared after a while. Now AWHS is dormant and leaderless, for all intents
and purposes, hence kellee's need to make such a post in the first place.

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Someone breath some life back into this AW community!
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

kellee

Jul 16, 2001, 2:32am
Tyrell, you have my vote, can i stuff the ballot boxes??

votes once, twice.....keeps voting

[View Quote]
couldnt agree more!!!! lets clean up the horse shit before the smells turns
off new customers

m a r c u s

Jul 16, 2001, 3:26am
Yes, I remember GET. To use GET effectively, someone has to actually build
at a location where things need to be removed like 32432n 2348234w for
example.

When you say "GZ" I associate this with Ground Zero (correct me if you are
referring to someplace else). If you go to AW and GZ and try to build as
the average Citizen in open space you get a message "Building Inspector:
Sorry you are not allowed to build within 100 meters of ground zero in this
world."

Therefore, it makes me conclude CONTROL is given to certain individuals to
build at GZ. Even in this thread, "just a matter of getting rights from
rick, and more information.."

Somehow something is already established where permissions are granted. My
suggestions were all in effect to that premise.

[View Quote]

nornny

Jul 16, 2001, 10:46am
[View Quote] Not control, just rights. If you ever owned a world, you know that you can
limit building to the first 100 meters. :) However, correct me if I'm
mistaken (which I prolly am), that 100 meters only stretches out to the
first 10 coordinates of ground zero, when the ground zero AWHS has been
preserving is the first 20 coordinates because of the extensive amount of
history that they want to cram into the area. It was even proposed to even
stretch the historical area 30 coordinates, which would mean more cleanup.
Take 14n 9e, you'll see ads galore that cover historical builds because of
gaps in buildings. AWHS gz cleanup team regularly comes by to gz (or at
least used to) and deletes those ads so that the historical builds can be
actually seen. lol. AWCOM controls gz, they regulate it. But buildwise, you
can say AWHS kinda controls it, but only if AWCOM lets them, and really,
they're just there to preserve it, they don't have any dictatorship over gz.

With ads and vandalism covering the gz area and no one to clean it up,
kellee was looking for someone to save the AWHS. Therefore, someone can
regularly checkup and cleanup gz so that historical builds can be observed
rather than ads for sites and towns just placed a day ago. But not only
that, AWHS is here to find and document ALL historical builds, they're
owners, and its history in Alphaworld for others to visit and see. :)
Without them, AW's history would be in essence, lost.

> Somehow something is already established where permissions are granted.

It's called the World Rights feature in your AW browser. :)

Nornny

>My
> suggestions were all in effect to that premise.

[View Quote]

icey

Jul 16, 2001, 1:51pm
Imo, Alphaworld is public and anyone can build where the land is free, I am not
sure why a few citizens should be in charge for the restoration of that so
called vandalized areas. If vandals were or are in AW and build something that
can be defined rubbish it doesn't mean a few citizens should take care of it
replacing damaged areas with something that like it or not may be also defined
rubbish. There are some rules in AW about building and about not renewed
citizenships and building, and surely they aren't concerning the qualities of
works or judging and comdamning citizens for building properties that are not
very good looking or interesting. I am not even sure the people that would care
for beign in charge ever built only interesting things, I fear some built
nothing at all and others just care to look at their nicks becoming popular. I
also would like to spend a few words about volunteers...that sometime is really
objectable and not very polite to go seek for volunteers and take all the
advantages of their work. I would also like to suggest an updating of the list
of members of AWHS. There are beautiful buildings in AW already, built by kids,
adults, anyone... amazing galleries and tutorials that are not even featuring in
AWHS, they could be easily moved to replace damaged areas, no need for further
buildings ...a building shouldn't be made in a few time just to cover the land,
it should mean something...or not? It's sad sometimes to see that who knows is a
nobody and who is someone doesn't know
take care
icey

>it's not a reply

sw comit

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C10DF1.9EF01C60

You have my vote too. I absolutly hate garbage (3 walls and a tree, =
lol). When I was covering my land for SW City a long time ago, I ran =
into sooo much garbage. Like a hill object in the middle of nowhere - =
wtf is with that? O_O
[View Quote] I believe the biggest draw-back to my being in charge of any =
'historical' project, however, is my TOTAL intolerance of spam (read: =
signs promoting a location elsewhere), crap (read: sex bunnies from =
hell, click here), 3 walls and a tree (read: someone, 5 years ago, =
starting a build, only to lost where it was and never went back to =
finish it) etc being kept just because someone placed it/them there =
before we had to pay for the privilege. This, in my opinion, isn't =
history. It's 'spam, crap or 3 wall and a tree'...=20

IF I were ever to take on this kind of responsibility it would be with =
the express understanding that I would be 'CLEANING THE AREA UP'... This =
would leave the 'intended' build as it was originally built BUT ALL 3rd =
party junk would be removed... I don't care if Protag himself placed it =
there...=20

I know this flies in the face of those who believe that 'anything' =
built before a certain date should be kept. It doesn't matter that the =
'added items' have nothing to do with the builders idea of what (s)he =
was creating. I, on the other hand, feel that only the creators =
intentions should be saved... Everything else should be DELd and the =
gaps that allowed it to be placed in the first place be filled in (an =
example is west of AW GZ, just past the Memorial Garden - the signs =
would be toast)=20

So... IF anyone is considering me for any job requiring cleaning up =
the 'historical sites' they'd better want them actually cleaned up and =
not just preserved... Where I live we don't have horses on the street =
any more... The 'horse shit' have been long removed... :-)=20

[View Quote] Before Munkuy left office, he told me he had a small list of people =
who he=20
would like to take over control of AWHS, and, not to be braggy or =
anything,=20
he did have me in the list for planning all those AWHS historical =
tours. The=20
thing is, he never told any of his small group of AWHSers what you =
do as=20
president and how he would transfer power or anything. He didn't =
even pick=20
one of us, he just told us we were being considered, but then =
disappeared.=20
Someone should really take up the job, but I have NO AW history =
embedded in=20
me besides what i've learned from a few tours, I just would love to =
help=20
maintain the beautiful AW gz. Tyrell, however, would be a very good =
choice=20
as he ran the AWHS museum and so forth and can spout out 6 years of =
AW=20
whenever you ask him. mauz too. :) one of those two should =
definately help,=20
but both are extremely busy. :( It'd be a shame if we couldn't keep =
AW=20
historically intact before it is damaged or hidden away by vandals =
and ad=20
hungry kids. :?=20
Nornny=20

[View Quote] --=20
Tyrell - Alpha Prime - 21.8s 457e 90 - "Mundus vult decipi"=20
"Eat well, stay fit, die anyway."=20
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/ty1/index.html=20
http://www.dlcwest.com/~rpatter/index.html=20
ICQ UN - 272905=20
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C10DF1.9EF01C60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You have my vote too.&nbsp; I absolutly =
hate=20
garbage (3 walls and a tree, lol).&nbsp; When I was covering my land for =
SW City=20
a long time ago, I ran into sooo much garbage.&nbsp; Like a hill object =
in the=20
middle of nowhere -&nbsp; wtf is with that? O_O</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"tyrell" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca">tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3B524E98.D0147E4B at sk.sympatico.ca">news:3B524E98.D0147E4B at sk=
..sympatico.ca</A>...</DIV>Hmmm...=20
didn't know I was on a short list... :-)=20
<P>I still maintain the (old) AW Museum in Alpha (continue to keep =
server=20
space for all the JPGs etc) and obviously the same JPGs for the new =
Museum.=20
<P>I believe the biggest draw-back to my being in charge of any =
'historical'=20
project, however, is my TOTAL intolerance of spam (read: signs =
promoting a=20
location elsewhere), crap (read: sex bunnies from hell, click here), 3 =
walls=20
and a tree (read: someone, 5 years ago, starting a build, only to lost =
where=20
it was and never went back to finish it) etc being kept just because =
someone=20
placed it/them there before we had to pay for the privilege. This, in =
my=20
opinion, isn't history. It's 'spam, crap or 3 wall and a tree'...=20
<P>IF I were ever to take on this kind of responsibility it would be =
with the=20
express understanding that I would be 'CLEANING THE AREA UP'... This =
would=20
leave the 'intended' build as it was originally built BUT ALL 3rd =
party junk=20
would be removed... I don't care if Protag himself placed it there...=20
<P>I know this flies in the face of those who believe that 'anything' =
built=20
before a certain date should be kept. It doesn't matter that the =
'added items'=20
have nothing to do with the builders idea of what (s)he was creating. =
I, on=20
the other hand, feel that only the creators intentions should be =
saved...=20
Everything else should be DELd and the gaps that allowed it to be =
placed in=20
the first place be filled in (an example is west of AW GZ, just past =
the=20
Memorial Garden - the signs would be toast)=20
<P>So... IF anyone is considering me for any job requiring cleaning up =
the=20
'historical sites' they'd better want them actually cleaned up and not =
just=20
preserved... Where I live we don't have horses on the street any =
more... The=20
'horse shit' have been long removed... :-)=20
[View Quote] transfer power or anything. He didn't even pick <BR>one of us, he =
just told=20
us we were being considered, but then disappeared. <BR>Someone =
should really=20
take up the job, but I have NO AW history embedded in <BR>me besides =
what=20
i've learned from a few tours, I just would love to help =
<BR>maintain the=20
beautiful AW gz. Tyrell, however, would be a very good choice <BR>as =
he ran=20
the AWHS museum and so forth and can spout out 6 years of AW =
<BR>whenever=20
you ask him. mauz too. :) one of those two should definately help, =
<BR>but=20
both are extremely busy. :( It'd be a shame if we couldn't keep AW=20
<BR>historically intact before it is damaged or hidden away by =
vandals and=20
ad <BR>hungry kids. :?=20
<P>Nornny=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C10DF1.9EF01C60--

chucks party

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C10DF8.D9A7FC40

[View Quote] Well before they had bots to make starter objects I guess someone felt =
it necessary to place such objects across the world to start with maybe? =
This same thing has been done on Mars, you'll see tourist rocks =
scattered all over the landscape, because they are to be used for =
starter objects. :) =20

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C10DF8.D9A7FC40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"sw comit" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:sam64 at jps.net">sam64 at jps.net</A>&gt; wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3b533f39 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3b533f39 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You have my vote too.&nbsp; I =
absolutly hate=20
garbage (3 walls and a tree, lol).&nbsp; When I was covering my land =
for SW=20
City a long time ago, I ran into sooo much garbage.&nbsp; Like a hill =
object=20
in the middle of nowhere -&nbsp; wtf is with that? O_O</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well before they had bots to make =
starter objects=20
I guess someone felt it necessary to place such objects across the =
world to=20
start with maybe? This same thing has been done on Mars, you'll see =
tourist=20
rocks scattered all over the landscape, because they are to be used =
for=20
starter objects.&nbsp;:) =
&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C10DF8.D9A7FC40--

m u n k u y

Jul 16, 2001, 7:15pm
Long time no see :¬)

Well, Tyrell (and anyone else who's reading this) I still am here. I'm not going to say anything right now though unless someone
asks me first... so feel free.

I think you'd be an excellent choice now to remedy the current situation, though.

M u n k u y

[...]

:-)

[...]

"Eat well, stay fit, die anyway."
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/ty1/index.html
http://www.dlcwest.com/~rpatter/index.html
ICQ UN - 272905
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

sw comit

Jul 16, 2001, 7:55pm
Ugh I dunno why the hell that went in HTML for. It asked me if I wanted it
in HTML and I said no =\

chucks party

Jul 16, 2001, 8:18pm
Oh well, shit happens, not going to start a war over it are we, LOLOL

[View Quote]

mike zimmer

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C10E1E.B0F8FD00

Do NOT post in HTML it is VERY VERY bad!

[...]

to help=20
maintain the beautiful AW gz. Tyrell, however, would be a very =
good choice=20
as he ran the AWHS museum and so forth and can spout out 6 years =
of AW=20
whenever you ask him. mauz too. :) one of those two should =
definately help,=20
but both are extremely busy. :( It'd be a shame if we couldn't =
keep AW=20
historically intact before it is damaged or hidden away by vandals =
and ad=20
hungry kids. :?=20
Nornny=20

[View Quote] --=20
Tyrell - Alpha Prime - 21.8s 457e 90 - "Mundus vult decipi"=20
"Eat well, stay fit, die anyway."=20
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/ty1/index.html=20
http://www.dlcwest.com/~rpatter/index.html=20
ICQ UN - 272905=20
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C10E1E.B0F8FD00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008080 face=3DArial><STRONG>Do NOT post in HTML it =
is VERY VERY=20
bad!</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>sw comit &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:sam64 at jps.net">sam64 at jps.net</A>&gt; wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3b533f39 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3b533f39 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You have my vote too.&nbsp; I =
absolutly hate=20
garbage (3 walls and a tree, lol).&nbsp; When I was covering my land =
for SW=20
City a long time ago, I ran into sooo much garbage.&nbsp; Like a hill =
object=20
in the middle of nowhere -&nbsp; wtf is with that? O_O</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV>"tyrell" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca">tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca</A>&gt; =
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3B524E98.D0147E4B at sk.sympatico.ca">news:3B524E98.D0147E4B at sk=
..sympatico.ca</A>...</DIV>Hmmm...=20
didn't know I was on a short list... :-)=20
<P>I still maintain the (old) AW Museum in Alpha (continue to keep =
server=20
space for all the JPGs etc) and obviously the same JPGs for the new =
Museum.=20
<P>I believe the biggest draw-back to my being in charge of any =
'historical'=20
project, however, is my TOTAL intolerance of spam (read: signs =
promoting a=20
location elsewhere), crap (read: sex bunnies from hell, click here), =
3 walls=20
and a tree (read: someone, 5 years ago, starting a build, only to =
lost where=20
it was and never went back to finish it) etc being kept just because =
someone=20
placed it/them there before we had to pay for the privilege. This, =
in my=20
opinion, isn't history. It's 'spam, crap or 3 wall and a tree'...=20
<P>IF I were ever to take on this kind of responsibility it would be =
with=20
the express understanding that I would be 'CLEANING THE AREA UP'... =
This=20
would leave the 'intended' build as it was originally built BUT ALL =
3rd=20
party junk would be removed... I don't care if Protag himself placed =
it=20
there...=20
<P>I know this flies in the face of those who believe that =
'anything' built=20
before a certain date should be kept. It doesn't matter that the =
'added=20
items' have nothing to do with the builders idea of what (s)he was =
creating.=20
I, on the other hand, feel that only the creators intentions should =
be=20
saved... Everything else should be DELd and the gaps that allowed it =
to be=20
placed in the first place be filled in (an example is west of AW GZ, =
just=20
past the Memorial Garden - the signs would be toast)=20
<P>So... IF anyone is considering me for any job requiring cleaning =
up the=20
'historical sites' they'd better want them actually cleaned up and =
not just=20
preserved... Where I live we don't have horses on the street any =
more... The=20
'horse shit' have been long removed... :-)=20
[View Quote] <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Will some one that is responsible and gives a =
damn take=20
up the gauntlet? <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; It would be a shame for the =
good work=20
that the AWHS *did* to go to waste <BR>&gt; =
<BR>&gt;</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
<P>-- <BR>Tyrell - Alpha Prime - 21.8s 457e 90 - "Mundus vult =
decipi"=20
<BR>"Eat well, stay fit, die anyway." <BR><A=20
=
href=3D"http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/ty1/index.html">http://www3.sk.sympat=
ico.ca/ty1/index.html</A>=20
<BR><A=20
=
href=3D"http://www.dlcwest.com/~rpatter/index.html">http://www.dlcwest.co=
m/~rpatter/index.html</A>=20
<BR>ICQ UN - 272905 <BR>All those who believe in psychokinesis raise =
my=20
hand. <BR>&nbsp; </P></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C10E1E.B0F8FD00--

chucks party

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C10E13.3A28BB80

LOL, not that bad, nice color tho, LOL
[View Quote]

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C10E13.3A28BB80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>LOL, not that bad, nice color=20
tho,&nbsp;LOL</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"mike zimmer" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:zimmer at pitnet.net">zimmer at pitnet.net</A>&gt; wrote in =
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3b536f0d at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3b536f0d at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080><STRONG>Do NOT post in HTML it =
is VERY=20
VERY bad!</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"><FONT=20
face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C10E13.3A28BB80--