An interesting question (Community)

An interesting question // Community

1  2  3  |  

facter facter@awsupport

Jun 22, 2001, 2:57pm
After the stuff with the newsgroups, an interesting question came up in my
mind.

Alot of you really do b**ch a lot about all the things that we dont do for
you - what I want to know, is what are all the things we *do* do for you,
that you perceive ? Sometimes support is a thankless task, but I myself
enjoy it, even if I get frustrated just like anyone else, and trust me, when
we have problems it gets to me just as much as it does you guys - especially
when it takes a while to resolve. It would be nice to see what you all think
are the *good* things that we have done, or AW has done for you. And, also,
knowing the good things that we do do, goes along way to myself, personally,
working on ways to not only improve those things, but allow them to filter
over to the things you feel we _dont_ do at support. I'm always open to
suggestions on ways to improve my technical support for all of you.

Now that the NG's are back up, perhaps we can figure out a way to bring a
little more harmony back as well.

Facter
AW Support

chucks party

Jun 22, 2001, 3:22pm
LOL good luck, you'll get flamed for this being off topic or something,
lolol I would say just read the NGs and see what problems arise and try to
fix them. I don't think you can do any more than that. I worked in customer
service for years and it is a thankless job most of the time, I just enjoyed
helping people just as I do for free in AW now, lol So not only do you get a
nice paycheck every week ,I'm sure, you can also help people, what more
could you ask for. I think AW citizens do alot of this technical support too
just by sharing information to new users or what have you. They don't go to
you, they go to someone that's been here for a while in the remote vicinity.
I get questions asked of a technical nature everyday in AW too and I don't
get paid for it, so feel fortunate enough that you do, lol Being bitched at
is just part of the job facter, what can I tell ya, lol


[View Quote]

facter facter@awsupport

Jun 22, 2001, 3:33pm
> LOL good luck, you'll get flamed for this being off topic or something,

It is not off topics at all - it is a community related question, in trying
to fiuger out ways that support can assist the community better.

> helping people just as I do for free in AW now, lol So not only do you get
a
> nice paycheck every week ,I'm sure, you can also help people, what more
> could you ask for. I think AW citizens do alot of this technical support
too
> just by sharing information to new users or what have you. They don't go
to
> you, they go to someone that's been here for a while in the remote
vicinity.

There is a huge difference, I help probably at least a thousand people a
week, sometimes more - and I still enjoy it - do I would dispute that, if
they go to other citizens all the time, then why do I get very prominent
citizens always mailing me with tech support questions, and a volume of at
least 1000 users per week minimum ? See, you only see one side of the story
here, not the other side - so I am attempting to give all of you some
insight into the workings here - as I always have.

> I get questions asked of a technical nature everyday in AW too and I don't
> get paid for it, so feel fortunate enough that you do, lol Being bitched
at
> is just part of the job facter, what can I tell ya, lol

Of course it is a part of the job, its to be expected, I am, after all, the
most visable person for the frustrations of many - but thats not what I was
asking - I was asking what the GOOD things we have done for everybody were -
I'm sure there must be quite a few things we have done that have made people
happy, its like the browser, it is always complained about when you guys
dont get features that you want, but never commended when you DO get
features you want (like bots, 3D hardware graphics, moving objects etc).

*shrugs*

F.

m a r c u s

Jun 22, 2001, 3:42pm
I prefer to ACTIVELY do.

Wondering what is bad and what is good will keep you going around the
conversation loop. With that said I will continue doing, and you can "talk
about" stuff PASSIVELY.

[View Quote]

facter facter@awsupport

Jun 22, 2001, 4:30pm
*shakes his head*

Ones tries and tries..

F.


[View Quote]

birdmike

Jun 22, 2001, 4:33pm
A good things you guys at AWCI do is how you give out worlds for events and
communities and through the Worlds for Education Program.



[View Quote] <cut>

shred

Jun 22, 2001, 5:12pm
[View Quote] The good things that AWCI does? <laughs>
Now let's look at the bad side.

AWCI:

1. never listens to its customers
2. doesn't apparently care about its customers
3. does stupid things
4. changes a good scenario into the worst possible
5. lies
6. pushes off good ideas to make room for features that are useless for the
normal AW user
7. goes with the stupid 'e-commerce' idea
8. lets the PKs operate in their current state
9. uses their 'power' to mess with customers
10. sells worlds for prices that are too high
11. takes bribes (you buy a universe, you get listened to; whereas you buy a
citizenship, AWCI could care less)
12. This could go on for a while.

On a scale from 1-10, I would give AWCI 0.00000102932849234...

Don't get me wrong Facter, it's a wonderful thing that you are actually
posting here. However, the top brass (namely Rick and JP) still don't give a
shit about us. If I am wrong about this, then tell one of them to actually
come here and tell us (yeah, when pigs fly).

facter facter@awsupport

Jun 22, 2001, 5:36pm
> The good things that AWCI does? <laughs>

Oh come on.

> 1. never listens to its customers

I listen ?

> 2. doesn't apparently care about its customers

I care ?

> 3. does stupid things

So does everyone at one time or another, we're all human ?

> 4. changes a good scenario into the worst possible

How?

> 5. lies

When have I lied ?

> 6. pushes off good ideas to make room for features that are useless for
the
> normal AW user

no comment on that...dont know much about it.

> 7. goes with the stupid 'e-commerce' idea

So making money is bad?

> 8. lets the PKs operate in their current state

Its a better state than it was when I was a PK.

> 9. uses their 'power' to mess with customers

Explain.

> 10. sells worlds for prices that are too high

How do my wages get paid ? I like being able to pay my bills.

> 11. takes bribes (you buy a universe, you get listened to; whereas you buy
a
> citizenship, AWCI could care less)

*shakes his head*

> On a scale from 1-10, I would give AWCI 0.00000102932849234...

Then why bother using the software ?

F.

shred

Jun 22, 2001, 6:30pm
[View Quote] > Oh come on.
No, YOU come on.

> I listen ?
You aren't a whole company, either.

> I care ?
See above.

> So does everyone at one time or another, we're all human ?
AWCI must be incredibly human.

> How?
Magic? Bad luck? A curse?

> When have I lied ?
Once more, see my first point.

> So making money is bad?
Oh, yeah, look at that huge crowd in sp at mart!

> Its a better state than it was when I was a PK.
It must have been hellkeepers back then.

> Explain.
Changing peoples names, just to piss them off? How's that for an example?

> How do my wages get paid ? I like being able to pay my bills.
Get a decent job with a decent company?

> *shakes his head*
What kind of answer is that?

> Then why bother using the software ?
I was talking about AWCI, not the software. Try re-reading my post.

birdmike

Jun 22, 2001, 6:34pm
I forgot to add, the best thing about AWCI is they have made the
ActiveWorlds software into the best 3D building software I have ever seen.


[View Quote]

chucks party

Jun 22, 2001, 6:36pm
Can't disagree with you there Sred, they got a nice little monopoly on
things, even with Blaxxun Contact you buy the Universe software as a 1 time
purchase. None of this keep shoveling money into pockets every year. VRML is
good and could be better but atleast the company that owns that product
doesn't keep you locked into payments every year to use it. So I do consider
what AW.com has here is a monopoly. No one can use the software without
having to be affiliated in some way to AW.com forever being that they host
all the universes out there. I can't buy the software and go my own way,
nope doesn't work like that with AW.com's software so it's not like I have a
choice because I do happen to like this software over another. But I nor
anyone else but AW.com actually owns this software. It's all owned by
AW.com. You cannot buy the software anywhere that I am aware of. So as long
as they have a monopoly on everything it will be their way or the highway :)


[View Quote]

kah

Jun 22, 2001, 7:14pm
uh... when did AWCI employees start being that rude? Guess why it's a
thankless job:
because AW management seem to do mostly bullshit to put more money into
their pockets and don't give a damn about their users, so the users get
pissed of, and guess who the "link" between the two are... Yes, you're (I'd
guess) the would-rather-be-the-missing-link-link.

KAH

[View Quote]

moria

Jun 22, 2001, 8:24pm
Facter:)) good luck:)

its real easy to come up with the bad things ya know.. thinks like
citizenship is far to cheap.. worlds are far to cheap ya know that obvious
stuff, but the good things... try a few of these...

1) Having the software to start with, and keeping it running, no matter
how many ways a minority actively try to kill it off.

2) Actually having a tech support group that does get back to people
quickly.

3) Talking to the users.

4) Allowing the users to play an active part (those that want to anyway)

5) Working with other companies around the world to achieve a global
future, rather than a local one.

6) Ensuring the product stays in line with what the majority want, not
just listening to the very vocal minority which would be the much easier
route.

Future plans... Although much is good, I do feel that some ideas get
missed, which although seem trivial, have much broader implications. I'm
not talking little amendments to this and that, or even broad sweeps
changing the entire focus of the product, I'm talking foundation stuff that
although they seem trivial could have a huge impact if used properly. I
think its easy to loose a global perspective (not talking countries) in the
trivia of minutae. I would recommend forming a real user group.. a group
of people who can see beyond their own wishlist to a global future for long
term development and planning. Each of those clients, be they individuals or
corporations probably have very similar wishlists which should form part of
the future development plans of the product, at the very least it would be
an avenue for people to submit well thought out, justified ideas to a group
who could then correllate and quantify them.

Its easy to say the product should go this way or that, but its much harder
to say why, and until you can say why and justify it, then it just becomes
more hot air.

A small group (10 -20) of users both individual and corporate users should
be formed to look at placing recommendations for future development, and
these recommendations should be quantified, both in terms of cost and
benefit, and responded to by the controlling management as to acceptance,
rejection and timescale of implementation if accepted. They should also act
as a focus point for other people to submit ideas through, again which have
been completely thought out.. not just I think so and so should happen.

There would be no requirement to make any accetances from the group, but you
may well find that outof this comes some obvious bits and pieces that are
seen as important by many and could have negligable development times for
great benefit. By having an insistance on doing a full cost benefit
analysis on each, it avoids any one group yelling louder than others and
seeming to have a majority, it provides hard facts and figures as to why it
should be looked at.

Hope some of that makes sense anyway as a start:)

Moria

..
[View Quote] <snipped cause weve read it on a few posts now>

sw chris

Jun 22, 2001, 10:06pm
Heyo buddy, what's wrong with the PKs? They are certainly a LOT of help
when it comes to some of the more... malevolent and script-kiddie type
customers that AWCI has. Certainly the PKs as individuals have different
ways of handling things. Some of them don't handle things very well at all.

What I would do is reserve judgement until every single one of them has
handled the same type of case. If the majority of them fail miserably in my
eyes, by all means I would tell them that they should restructure the group!
m0e and MIKsam are trying their hardest to keep their PKs (and future PKs)
respectable. Just like cops, sometimes good ones can go bad. And just like
police also, should you pass judgement on anything, don't judge the police
force on the actions of a few individuals within the force. Most of the
Peacekeepers do try to make life easier for the common user, and for that I
respect them immensely.

SW Chris


[View Quote]

sw chris

Jun 22, 2001, 10:08pm
I wouldn't go as far to saying it's a monopoly. As you say, Blaxxun has
holdings in the 3-D universe setting too. They are comparable in size and
user base to AWCI. Therefore, it is not a monopoly. Now Microsoft.. now
_there's_ a monopoly.

SW Chris


[View Quote]

sw chris

Jun 22, 2001, 10:24pm
Good things that AW has done... hmm... let's see...

1) Creating a group of AW users, like ourselves, that can help us with any
problems we may have, but who are also accountable to a higher authority.
Peacekeepers. :)

2) Bots are nice, and very useful. They can't stay running 24/7 for most
users though. :(

3) The free citizenships when you buy a world server (would eliminating
the cit accounts bring down the cost of the server? If so, may be good as
an optional plan)

4) You are making an effort to break down the barrier of "They never listen
to us." If this is working remains yet to be seen.

5) X objects. :)

6) Tech Talks (though their usefulness still remains to be seen, it lets us
know that we shouldn't be taking our frustrations with the browser out on
Roland)

7) Moving and rotating objects (just needs a little more improvement to let
avatars ride on them)

8) Vevo. Is this AWCI-sponsored?

9) The ability to fly. While taken for granted, it lets us cross terrain
much faster than by walking.

10) Tech support maybe? I've never had to go to you for help. Yet. ;)
So I don't really know. Perhaps some others could clarify this?

Also, Moria made an interesting point about having a group, like the
Peacekeepers, be the common user's voice in all things AW. This could be
like a House of Representatives or something? Maybe it could go as far as
to hold "elections" for the covetted 10-20 positions on that panel. Of
course this would only work if AWCI did sponsor it, like it sponsors the
Peacekeepers and various other groups. I can drop this into the suggestions
box if ya want. ;)

SW Chris

goober king

Jun 22, 2001, 10:49pm
I'll take you up on your question, Facter. I wracked my brain long and hard for this
list, and here's what I came up with:

1)Roland - for TechTalk and all the developments he's made over the years (DirectX
support, etc)
2)Facter - for a willingness to listen to customer concerns and help with technical
issues whenever possible
3)Flagg - for WildAW and assistance in events and contests (prize donations, etc)
4)HamFon - for wonderful bots and extremely helpful assistance
5)Mountain Myst - for her desire to help the community prosper and flourish

Sad to say, the list doesn't get much longer than that. Most of the other things that
I like about AW and its community have been brought about by the USERS, not the
company. (i.e. Cy Awards, AWCommunity.org, etc) And until the *real* powers-that-be
of AWCom (Rick & JP) actually start taking greater stock in OUR concerns, the people
who actually USE their product on a daily basis, I'm afraid people (at least here in
the NGs) aren't going to have much else to answer your query with...

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Definitely thinks Moria's idea is a good start...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

eep

Jun 22, 2001, 11:59pm
Consider yourself unfiltered for this post only, Moria; only because I feel the need to point out your cluelessness still yet again. <shakes head>

[View Quote] > 2) Actually having a tech support group that does get back to people quickly.

It varies. Facter has sometimes responded right away and at other times has taken days to respond.

> 3) Talking to the users.

Um, who does that exactly? Facter seems like the only AWCIer who does these days...all the others seem to "hide" and avoid ANY contact.

> 4) Allowing the users to play an active part (those that want to anyway)

You mean those who want to suck up to AWCI and follow their orders/plans like good little lemmings...

> 5) Working with other companies around the world to achieve a global future, rather than a local one.

<chuckle> Global future for whom? Companies. Fuck the individual citizens who BUILT up AW to what it is today, eh?

> 6) Ensuring the product stays in line with what the majority want, not just listening to the very vocal minority which would be the much easier route.

<chuckle> I can't believe you actually believe the shit you spew. If that majority is calculated by money, perhaps, but not in terms of head count. 5 corporations are a minority compared to thousands of citizens, zippy.

> Future plans... Although much is good, I do feel that some ideas get
> missed, which although seem trivial, have much broader implications. I'm
> not talking little amendments to this and that, or even broad sweeps
> changing the entire focus of the product, I'm talking foundation stuff that
> although they seem trivial could have a huge impact if used properly. I
> think its easy to loose a global perspective (not talking countries) in the
> trivia of minutae. I would recommend forming a real user group.. a group
> of people who can see beyond their own wishlist to a global future for long
> term development and planning. Each of those clients, be they individuals or
> corporations probably have very similar wishlists which should form part of
> the future development plans of the product, at the very least it would be
> an avenue for people to submit well thought out, justified ideas to a group
> who could then correllate and quantify them.
>
> Its easy to say the product should go this way or that, but its much harder
> to say why, and until you can say why and justify it, then it just becomes
> more hot air.

Perhaps you MISSED my AW website which lists paragraph after paragraph as to why AW should become more gamelike and includes improvements after improvements that would MAKE AW more gamelike, interactive, and MUCH easier to use. Oh but that's probably just too logical for you and AWCI to understand, eh? "Bah! Just because most of AW's users are kids doesn't mean we have a viable market despite the movie-industry equivalent of the computer/video gaming industry!" Wake up and get a clue, putzes...

> A small group (10 -20) of users both individual and corporate users should
> be formed to look at placing recommendations for future development, and
> these recommendations should be quantified, both in terms of cost and
> benefit, and responded to by the controlling management as to acceptance,
> rejection and timescale of implementation if accepted. They should also act
> as a focus point for other people to submit ideas through, again which have
> been completely thought out.. not just I think so and so should happen.

See my AW improvements page which gives detailed explanations for each improvement. Open your eyes, Moria (and AWCI).

> There would be no requirement to make any accetances from the group, but you
> may well find that outof this comes some obvious bits and pieces that are
> seen as important by many and could have negligable development times for
> great benefit. By having an insistance on doing a full cost benefit
> analysis on each, it avoids any one group yelling louder than others and
> seeming to have a majority, it provides hard facts and figures as to why it
> should be looked at.

That's much too complex for AWCI to handle. They have proven time and again that they can NOT think for themselves. They need big corps to make AW's design decisions for them, it seems. They need a newsgroup developer to teach--er show--er FIX their incompetent newsgroups because they're too clueless how to run them themselves. They need hosts and motherboard manufacturers to keep their pathetic servers running because, again, they're too inept to do it themselves. And, finally, they need to rip off their users to stay in business, only to STUPIDLY turn around and treat them like SHIT once AWCI has their money.

Wee...

agent1

Jun 23, 2001, 1:09am
I have the feeling that a lot of that post was directed at me :)

Goober King clarified what I was trying to say:
"I think what Agent1 is trying to get across to you, Facter, is this:

If you were so busy fixing the problem, then how is it you had time to post a semi-detailed description of the problem here at
AWNews.com, and yet you couldn't put that same information on the Company website? No offense to my fellow AWNews staffers, but I'd
like to think that activeworlds.com is a *tad* more important than AWNews.com..."

That's basically what I was trying to get across. I *do* appreciate all that you have done for us, as you seem to genuinely care
about us users.

-Agent1




[View Quote]

mike zimmer

Jun 23, 2001, 3:17am
Im sory my fellow citizens. I must agree with facter on this one. Look what
they have done. They have tried to make it best as possible. Imagine if we
didn't have ANY PKs. One words, chaos. They must handle many, many people's
complains each day. I mean, I have had my bad times with them but they have
donated a world for my Mole 1.(They wont donate one for Mole 2..... >:|)
They have also tried to help with us as much as we can. I mean, you want to
make money! If stuff starts to cost more, they must increase the price to
make a profit! I wouldn't like to work and not get paid for what I am
doing?! They must try but I guess we will never know.....since this is the
endless debate...........
[View Quote]

moria

Jun 23, 2001, 3:57am
[View Quote] > <chuckle> I can't believe you actually believe the shit you spew. If that
majority is calculated by money, perhaps, but not in terms of head count. 5
corporations are a minority compared to thousands of citizens, zippy.

and in terms of head count you are ONE person compared to thousands, so zip
it dork

Moria

shred

Jun 23, 2001, 4:15am
[View Quote] > and in terms of head count you are ONE person compared to thousands, so
zip
> it dork

Oh, I see. Because AWCI has a fair amount of users means that it gets to
treat individuals like shit. Thank you for the enlightenment, Moria.

moria

Jun 23, 2001, 4:28am
If you believe that was the context of the comment go ahead and believe it
:)

Have a nice day.

Moria


[View Quote]

eep

Jun 23, 2001, 6:28am
Ah, yes, but *I* am not the only one who wants a lot (if not most) of the improvements listed on my page which ORIGINALLY was a compilation of user requests BY Rolu who went through the newsgroups and picked out the ones he could find. Then people even VOTED on them (Direct3D/new 3D engine) was #1 at the time before I took over the list).

Quit being a dork, Moria, and wake the FUCK up and get a clue already. I tire of your incompetence.

[View Quote] [View Quote]

eep

Jun 23, 2001, 7:01am
[View Quote] > Im sory my fellow citizens. I must agree with facter on this one. Look what
> they have done. They have tried to make it best as possible. Imagine if we
> didn't have ANY PKs. One words, chaos.

Um, PKs didn't ALWAYS exist, newbie. In fact, AW was QUITE peaceful BEFORE they were created. It was only until the PKs, GKs, and Lucrustia's dictator bots (Citizen Aide) did things become MUCH more hostile and user-UNfriendly.

> They must handle many, many people's complains each day.

Yea, from many problems caused by themselves (AWCI)...

> I mean, I have had my bad times with them but they have
> donated a world for my Mole 1.(They wont donate one for Mole 2..... >:|)
> They have also tried to help with us as much as we can. I mean, you want to
> make money! If stuff starts to cost more, they must increase the price to
> make a profit! I wouldn't like to work and not get paid for what I am
> doing?! They must try but I guess we will never know.....since this is the
> endless debate...........

Until they stop being greedy they'll NEVER get it. Money is NOT the end-all be-all of everything, you know. If Rick and JP TRULY believed in AW and its future they wouldn't try so hard to milk/bleed it dry. If they don't want to deal with AW anymore they should just sell it to someone who will and actually DO something with it instead of letting it flounder in VERY shallow water...

moria

Jun 23, 2001, 7:40am
then filter me and go preach your gospel to someone who believes you, cause
its not me.

I notice you always tire of those you have no real argument with, or cannot
prove they are wrong. (virtually everyone)

So you even copied your improvements page from someone elses work? ever
done anything origional except moan and invent a few silly swear words?

All your web pages have errors on them, even when AW tries to correct them
you slam them and say heyyyy you coppied me booo hoooo without correcting
yours.. your so called knowledge is little more than that copied from
others, and your so called list of improvements are nothing more than a
wanna be crybaby getting outof their pram saying "they wont do it my way
and I'm right but I'm not prepared to actually put up or shut up. I cant
argue my case rationally so I will swear at everyone till they shut up so it
looks like I am right, and if needed I'll stamp my feet and scweam and
scweam and remove some of my web site till someone listens"

Get a clue eep, no matter how good anything on your web pages may or may
not be, not everyone gives a damn cause of you and your attitude, and your
still only one person, with one vote, no matter how much you swear and
shout, although you are very very funny :)

Once you can actually back up anything you say with facts as opposed to
opinions, then perhaps you may get listened to, till then enjoy dreaming up
new words and swearing at people while the rest of us get on with having fun
and improving the product.

Personally I believe AW has a way to go and some important things to do, but
surprisingly, or perhaps not, only one of those is on your web pages, and in
fact its one of the few throw away comments you obviously heard and didnt
understand or you would have expanded on it and realise just how important
that one thing is. Again, that however is only my opinion based on my
usage but we have just proved its need and its return with our own costs and
will be submitting the full reasoning and cost justification to AWCOM. If
they decide to do it, fine, if not fine, theres ways round it if we need
it.

Have a nice day.

Moria


[View Quote] > Quit being a dork, Moria, and wake the FUCK up and get a clue already. I
tire of your incompetence.

facter

Jun 23, 2001, 11:06am
So there is nothing at all then?

Well, thanks for your time - oh, and at this point in time,t he software
wouldnt exist without the company - so, does that mean you think that the
one good thing that AWCI is keep this software running 24/7, maintains it
for your use, keeps it floating ?

Dont be such a hippocrite =P

F>

[View Quote]

facter

Jun 23, 2001, 11:11am
> 2) Bots are nice, and very useful. They can't stay running 24/7 for most
> users though. :(

Well be having cheap bot hosting very soon =)

>
> 3) The free citizenships when you buy a world server (would eliminating
> the cit accounts bring down the cost of the server? If so, may be good as
> an optional plan)

I'm not sure. Its kind of moot anyways - you guys dont think that we know
that we dont in order to grow, even having a high world price is prohibitive
to gettting alrger populations? I wont say much more, but I will throw a
hint at you all to make you think - imagine if everyone when signing up for
the web, got their own small website.

> 4) You are making an effort to break down the barrier of "They never
listen
> to us." If this is working remains yet to be seen.


I dont know, I think it might be...

> 5) X objects. :)

Cheers.

> 6) Tech Talks (though their usefulness still remains to be seen, it lets
us
> know that we shouldn't be taking our frustrations with the browser out on
> Roland)

Yep, it is good that Roland does those.

> 10) Tech support maybe? I've never had to go to you for help. Yet. ;)
> So I don't really know. Perhaps some others could clarify this?

I think I'm pretty good at it, I get 98% of peoples problems solved =)

> Also, Moria made an interesting point about having a group, like the
> Peacekeepers, be the common user's voice in all things AW. This could be
> like a House of Representatives or something? Maybe it could go as far as
> to hold "elections" for the covetted 10-20 positions on that panel. Of
> course this would only work if AWCI did sponsor it, like it sponsors the
> Peacekeepers and various other groups. I can drop this into the
suggestions
> box if ya want. ;)

Its a good idea, and me and Flagg have been talking about this kind of thing
for a while...we'll see what we can come up with...

F.

facter

Jun 23, 2001, 11:13am
*Sihg* I believe I did make myself rather clear..the majority of users dont
need to know every little technical detail when something is going on, but
there are some, alot of you included, that do. So, I put a short message on
the website, and I commented to all of you...

...it doesnt amtter, there willbe a full reporting news area on the new
aw.com site, so the point is moot.

F.

[View Quote]

agent1

Jun 23, 2001, 11:39am
Well, my point is that "system maintenance" didn't really describe the situation that well...

Anyway, when's this new website coming? Sounds like it's going to have lots of stuff on it.

-Agent1

[View Quote]

1  2  3  |  
Awportals.com is a privately held community resource website dedicated to Active Worlds.
Copyright (c) Mark Randall 2006 - 2022. All Rights Reserved.
Awportals.com   ·   ProLibraries Live   ·   Twitter   ·   LinkedIn