Milk (Community)

Milk // Community

1  2  |

icey

Jun 6, 2001, 7:54am
What do you mean post off-topic? I thought that ONE charter was enough

[View Quote]

icey

Jun 6, 2001, 8:00am
I think you guys have some problems, who said you are the moderator?

[View Quote]

chucks party

Jun 6, 2001, 12:49pm
icey sheesh do you have to respond to him, I blocked him so I wouldn't have
to read his stupid posts and everyone keeps replying to him, ugh LOL

[View Quote]

jfk2

Jun 6, 2001, 2:19pm
Who died and made me god [This little thing my nextdoor neighbor keeps
telling me in my running bbs door game of Yankee-Traders... Who died
WEll... Everyone after i killed them oa off... That's who]
BUT in this Newsgroups... Who got fed up with the way things are running
and made me MODERATOR? Well... No one i think.
But this is COMMUNITY listing. And if my memmory serves me well from
doing all the past bbsing & i was System Admin of my own [TINY BBS} and
co-system admin of many... In their messages forums COMMUNITY was just
another word for GENERAL DISCUSSIONS... And since this is about AW...
All the GENERAL DISCUSSIONS [COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS] should at least
have some revelance to AW in some way. So posting something about
BOTS like my Xylgot bot i use sometimes & my Build Bot i use too And
my Preston MUSIC PLAYING BOT that some people in this newsgroup
have seen recently in AW...is the correct post for this COMMUNITY DISCUSSION
if it pertains to AW in some way. That is what a COMMUNITY or GENERAL
DISCUSSION area is all about. To discuss everything and even the off topic
stuff if part of that in some way pertains to AW. True there is a BOT thing
and the question should be asked in there... BUT the COMMUNITY or GENERAL
DISCUSSION area is for ANYTHING that PERTAINS TO AW IN SOME WAY.

So if the COMMUNITY or GENERAL DISCUSSION in here turns into
How to tell Australian Times as compared to USA times... But has no value
to AW... [PS... Please email me that answer Kellee or Just In as i have
many friends who live in Australia]
SNEAKY WAY TO GET THAT IN THERE lol
Then it should not be discussed in the community areas of AW newsgroups.
Now if that was How to tell Australian time & USA time as compared to
VRT time [VRT Time IS AW stuff] Then that would be allowed.

SEE... I'm not even an AW STAFF person & i understand what should be &
what should not be in here better than 95% of the idiots that are in here.