Advice for tourist (Community)

Advice for tourist // Community

1  2  |

syntax

Jun 2, 2001, 9:10pm
lol Ladybunny. :-)

[View Quote] <snip>

moff piett

Jun 2, 2001, 9:23pm
> What's wrong with PK's telling people who don't like the content and
> behavior rules in alpha world to go to wildaw? It's the reason it was
> created.
>
> Just because you have a build there doesn't change the fact that the world
> was created to be "wild", ie a place with no rules. You might not be
into
> sick stuff, but the world was created with those sort of people in mind.
So
> when a tourist is misbehaving and or asking for a place to misbehave it
> seems logical to send them to wildaw.
>
> Wildaw was created to simply get rid of the "trouble makers" that were
> harassing and having conflicts over rules with the PKs. Many of the top
> "trouble makers" strongly lobbied for the world and had a hand in the
> creation of the world. Many non trouble makers and polite people have
made
> wildaw their home and built many things, but the fact remains that the
> world was created as a world to "dump" all the trouble makers and "sick
> stuff", to get it out of alpha world.

***Fun Fact!***
I actualy sent this to ladybunny instead of the forum because I'm not smart
enough to tell the reply to author and reply to group buttons apart.

ladybunny

Jun 2, 2001, 10:17pm
--------------19DB8525F15ADCAB70768CD9

[View Quote] > and behavior rules. It was created because Flagg and a few citizens created it
> to have unmonitored chat. (adults sorta like that ya know)
> might not be
> into
> don't agree with you here and never will ,sorry !
> So
> this either !
> eh? Many of the top
> LOL Many non trouble makers and polite people have
> made
> with this nonsense? lol
> ok Moff , even though i strongly disagree with most of what you have said here
> , its your right to express your thoughts and its my right to say I disagree.
> I guess no matter what someone says to a tourist and how they are treated in
> AW is ok with you and most here . If i was in a position of *pk authority* and
> ask by a toursit where the

* sick stuff* was i think i would try another approach like maybe explaining
to them that aw has worlds with different ratings etc and let them explore.
Don't forget the many Xrated world most of which are closed. The problem here is
I have seen too many PK's making fun of the fact
a world made by AWLD was created with no chat moderation ,period. You and many
here have turned this all around and are trying to make the one incident ok by
saying in essence no matter what a PK does, its ok!! so i see i have wasted my
time here trying to make a point about a world that AWLD made for many adults
who were just sick and tired of chat monitoring by anyone. I stand by the many
beautiful builds and unmoderated chat this world has to offer and the next time
i hear a PK shoving that world down someones throat trying to be a smartass
about *sick*stuff don't worry i won't post it here and bother all you fine
people :)

> ***Fun Fact!***
> I actualy sent this to ladybunny instead of the forum because I'm not smart
> enough to tell the reply to author and reply to group buttons apart.

--------------19DB8525F15ADCAB70768CD9

smart

--------------19DB8525F15ADCAB70768CD9--

m a r c u s

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C0EBA8.7EEBF580

If it is to have adult content, then it should have an adult rating. So =
far, I see no way to distinguish it from another world that is intended =
to be monitored to protect children from things like porn. =20

I have nothing against the content, so long as Active Worlds makes an =
adult section here. Then people know it will contain certain material =
without stumbling upon it, perhaps with a child around. Since you can't =
view all content unless you are at a certain distance, you don't know =
what you will see.

[View Quote] > What's wrong with PK's telling people who don't like the content =
and=20
> behavior rules in alpha world to go to wildaw? It's the reason it =
was=20
> created. the tourist in question in my post said nothing about the =
content and behavior rules. It was created because Flagg and a few =
citizens created it to have unmonitored chat. (adults sorta like that ya =
know)=20
>=20
> Just because you have a build there doesn't change the fact that =
the world=20
> was created to be "wild", ie a place with no rules. thats right i =
agree You might not be=20
into=20
> sick stuff, but the world was created with those sort of people in =
mind.i don't agree with you here and never will ,sorry !=20
So=20
> when a tourist is misbehaving and or asking for a place to =
misbehave it=20
> seems logical to send them to wildaw.alright Dr. Spock , i don't =
agree with this either !=20
>=20
> Wildaw was created to simply get rid of the "trouble makers" that =
were=20
> harassing and having conflicts over rules with the PKs. was it =
that simple eh? Many of the top=20
> "trouble makers" strongly lobbied for the world and had a hand in =
the=20
> creation of the world. omg do you realize who your calling =
*trouble makers * LOL Many non trouble makers and polite people have=20
made=20
> wildaw their home and built many things, but the fact remains =
that the=20
> world was created as a world to "dump" all the trouble makers and =
"sick=20
> stuff", to get it out of alpha world. are you running for office =
somewhere with this nonsense? lol=20
ok Moff , even though i strongly disagree with most of what you have =
said here , its your right to express your thoughts and its my right to =
say I disagree. I guess no matter what someone says to a tourist and how =
they are treated in AW is ok with you and most here . If i was in a =
position of *pk authority* and ask by a toursit where the
* sick stuff* was i think i would try another approach like maybe =
explaining to them that aw has worlds with different ratings etc and let =
them explore. Don't forget the many Xrated world most of which are =
closed. The problem here is I have seen too many PK's making fun of the =
fact=20
a world made by AWLD was created with no chat moderation ,period. You =
and many here have turned this all around and are trying to make the one =
incident ok by saying in essence no matter what a PK does, its ok!! so =
i see i have wasted my time here trying to make a point about a world =
that AWLD made for many adults who were just sick and tired of chat =
monitoring by anyone. I stand by the many beautiful builds and =
unmoderated chat this world has to offer and the next time i hear a PK =
shoving that world down someones throat trying to be a smartass about =
*sick*stuff don't worry i won't post it here and bother all you fine =
people :)=20

=20
***Fun Fact!***=20
I actualy sent this to ladybunny instead of the forum because I'm =
not smart=20
enough to tell the reply to author and reply to group buttons apart.

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C0EBA8.7EEBF580

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If it is to have adult content, then it =
should have=20
an adult rating.&nbsp; So far, I see no way to distinguish it from =
another world=20
that is intended to be monitored to protect children from things like=20
porn.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have nothing against the content, so =
long as=20
Active Worlds makes an adult section here. Then people know it will =
contain=20
certain material without stumbling upon it, perhaps with a child around. =
Since=20
you can't view all content unless you are at a certain distance, you =
don't know=20
what you will see.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>"ladybunny" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:LadyBunny at triad.rr.com">LadyBunny at triad.rr.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
href=3D"news:3B1983C8.B9267D61 at triad.rr.com">news:3B1983C8.B9267D61 at triad=
..rr.com</A>...</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"><I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000></FONT></I>&nbsp;=20
[View Quote] wildaw?&nbsp; It's the reason it was <BR>&gt; created. <I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000>the tourist in question in my post said nothing =
about the=20
content and behavior rules. It was created because Flagg and a few =
citizens=20
created it to have unmonitored chat. (adults sorta like that ya=20
know)</FONT></I> <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Just because you have a build =
there=20
doesn't change the fact that the world <BR>&gt; was created to be=20
"wild",&nbsp; ie a place with no rules. <I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000>thats right i=20
agree </FONT></I>You might not be <BR>into <BR>&gt; sick stuff, but =
the=20
world was created with those sort of people in mind.<I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000>i=20
don't agree with you here and never will ,sorry !</FONT></I> <BR>So =
<BR>&gt;=20
when a tourist is misbehaving and or asking for a place to misbehave =
it=20
<BR>&gt; seems logical to send them to wildaw.<I><FONT =
color=3D#cc0000>alright=20
Dr. Spock , i don't agree with this either !</FONT></I> <BR>&gt; =
<BR>&gt;=20
Wildaw was created to simply get rid of the "trouble makers" that =
were=20
<BR>&gt; harassing and having conflicts over rules with the PKs. =
<I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000>was it that simple eh?</FONT></I> Many of the top =
<BR>&gt;=20
"trouble makers" strongly lobbied for the world and had a hand in =
the=20
<BR>&gt; creation of the world. <I><FONT color=3D#ff0000>omg do you =
realize=20
who your calling *trouble makers * LOL&nbsp;<FONT size=3D+2>=20
</FONT></FONT></I>Many non trouble makers and polite people have =
<BR>made=20
<BR>&gt; wildaw their home and built many things,&nbsp; but the fact =
remains=20
that the <BR>&gt; world was created as a world to "dump" all the =
trouble=20
makers and "sick <BR>&gt; stuff",&nbsp; to get it out of alpha=20
world.<I><FONT color=3D#ff0000><FONT size=3D+1> are you running for =
office=20
somewhere with this nonsense? lol</FONT></FONT></I> <BR><I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000>ok Moff , even though i strongly disagree with most =
of what=20
you have said here , its your right to express your thoughts and its =
my=20
right to say I disagree. I guess no matter what someone says to a =
tourist=20
and how they are treated in AW is ok with you and most here . If i =
was in a=20
position of *pk authority* and ask by a toursit where=20
the</FONT></I></BLOCKQUOTE><I><FONT color=3D#cc0000>&nbsp; * sick =
stuff* was i=20
think i would try another approach like maybe explaining to them that =
aw has=20
worlds with different ratings etc and let them explore. Don't forget =
the many=20
Xrated world most of which are closed. The problem here is I have seen =
too=20
many PK's making fun of the fact</FONT></I> <BR><I><FONT =
color=3D#cc0000>a world=20
made by AWLD was created with no chat moderation ,period. You and many =
here=20
have turned this all around and are trying to make the one incident ok =
by=20
saying in essence no matter what a PK does, its ok!!&nbsp; so i see i =
have=20
wasted my time here trying to make a point about a world that AWLD =
made for=20
many adults who were just sick and tired of chat monitoring by anyone. =
I stand=20
by the many beautiful builds and unmoderated chat this world has to =
offer and=20
the next time i hear a PK shoving that world down someones throat =
trying to be=20
a smartass about *sick*stuff don't worry i won't post it here and =
bother all=20
you fine people :)</FONT></I>=20
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3D"CITE"><I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000></FONT></I>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3D"CITE"><I><FONT color=3D#ff0000></FONT></I> =
<BR>***Fun=20
Fact!*** <BR>I actualy sent this to ladybunny instead of the forum =
because=20
I'm not smart <BR>enough to tell the reply to author and reply to =
group=20
buttons apart.</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C0EBA8.7EEBF580--

moff piett

Jun 2, 2001, 11:49pm
It wasn't created totaly for "sick stuff" but it's the only world where
"sick stuff" is ok. If a tourist asked "where can I build with no rules?"
I'd say wildaw, if they asked "where can I go to swear when I talk?" I'd
say wildaw, and if someone asked where they can talk about sick stuff... I'd
also say wildaw. Are you denying that sick stuff is ok in wildaw? Would
you be offended if a PK or someone advised someone asking for a world that
alowed swearing to go to wildaw? I guess it depends on what the "sick
stuff" in question is. If he was looking for porn... no... but by sick I'm
guessing he means just rude behavior. And I do believe that wildaw lets
people act how ever rude they want.

I'm not sure what exactly the problem is. Maybe I don't totaly understand
the situation? From what I read it seems a tourist asked if there was a
world where sick stuff was ok and someone told him wildaw? Maybe if I
understood what the problem is ? You seem to really dislike the PK's and
have a history of conflict with them so perhaps you are reading too much
into his statement? Maybe you saw it as a dig towards the world you love?
I stay clear of alpha world and awcom stuff in general, never had a problem
with the PK's, but also never had any form of respect or friendship towards
them, so I think I'm fairly objective towards issues about them.

This seems like a very small issue anyways. Who cares if a PK doesn't like
wildaw, seems many people are quite obsesed with these over rated bunch of
schoolyard recess monitors. If you don't like their rules, don't go to
their world. Alpha world is a world like any other, if awcom wants to run
it one way, good for them. There are enough worlds in AW to give everyone a
place to call home, especialy now with wildaw. So why don't all the people
who complain about the PK's just stay out of alpha world, and if they can't,
atleast follow the rules, no matter how silly or hypocritical they may be
enforced. Some people want total freedom, but some people want a "safe"
place to chat. You guys keep to the worlds you like, and they will keep to
the worlds they like. Very easy solution to solve just about every
PK/Citizen conflict.

ladybunny

Jun 3, 2001, 12:57am
you have no clue as to my history of likes or dislikes so stop reading more into
a situation. Topic closed Moff

ladybunny

Jun 3, 2001, 12:59am
you have no clue as to my history of likes or dislikes so stop reading more into
a situation. Topic closed Moff

scred

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C0EBBC.9F4CE690

a..=20
Post more html!!! J=20
[View Quote] And i even have on my REMEMBER TELEPORTS LIST a site on AW that =
teleports=20
you to several WOWOW!!!!! BARE LEGAL ANYTHING i bet you do!! are you =
a sick too??sites all over AW and=20
one of them is Pink Villiage in AW. you sure have a hangup on pink =
villege! But that tourist didn't use any=20
SWEAR or CUSS words [or did you leave some of that browser chat out =
of you=20
post here] no! and with what you posted here that PK 13 didn't do =
anything wrong=20
wheather it was BOLD SPEAK or not bold speaking. are you sureeee?=20

And the last time i poped into WildAW...ah It was a PUBLIC BUILD =
PLACE=20
for TOURISTS & CIT's and is 1000 km nswe big. Just like AW [alpha =
World]=20
is a public build place. really??? And you don't seem to mind what =
goes on there...you sure about that??!=20
Why should you mind what goes on in another public build world =
either. maybe i have a large nose?=20

If you do mind... There is another few recourses you have...this =
sounds like the military LOL=20

1 - BUY your own world & you can decide what is permissible builds=20
and none of them would have to be "SICK STUFF" i already have a =
few ! want me to buy another???=20

2 - There are several universes out there now that you could go to =
and build. i built one whole universe isn't that enough??=20
[My best one would be Dreamland Park Universe as their worlds cost =
the same=20
as AW's & the cit's cost the same too] AND you don't have to worry =
about=20
some PK ANYTHING in BOLD SPEAK say anything to a tourist... There =
are=20
NO PK's IN Dreamland Park Universe... YET!!!!! you sure? was =
last time i was there bout 2 years ago LOL=20

SICK STUFF =3D Generally refers to SEX STUFF and that is most likely =
what=20
LadyBunny is so upset about... SICK STUFF why are you talking to =
about me as if i wasn't here????=20

But when you build in a world where the signs clearly state at the =
entrance=20
that ANYTHING GOES... Well... Just don't be toooo surprised to see =
some=20
SICK STUFF happening on that world. maybe you should talk to Flagg =
about the sick stuff or does he even talk to yu!=20
TO see what i mean... POP like snap crackle? into WildAW and you =
will see all the signs=20
and messages about that world within a 5 - 10 meter nswe of GZ. you =
sure like to hollar alot you training to be a pk?=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C0EBBC.9F4CE690

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIR>
<LI><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT></LI></DIR>
<DIV>&nbsp;<B style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Post more =
html!!!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN></B><B=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Wingdings; mso-ascii-font-family: 'Times New =
Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-char-type: symbol; =
mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: =
Wingdings">J</SPAN></SPAN>=20
<?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"=20
/><o:p></o:p></B></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"ladybunny" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:LadyBunny at triad.rr.com">LadyBunny at triad.rr.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3B195471.1014C71B at triad.rr.com">news:3B195471.1014C71B at triad=
..rr.com</A>...</DIV><I><FONT=20
[View Quote] <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3D"CITE">I suppose you have been to all the worlds in =
all of=20
AW and have seen all <BR>the really "SICK STUFF" your self? <I><FONT =

color=3D#ff0000>no!</FONT> </I>Am i correct? <I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000>of=20
course!</FONT></I> <BR>Maybe that PK 13 has seen a build or two in=20
WildAW...&nbsp; Haven't you noticed <BR>that entry signs when you =
popped=20
into WildAW? <I><FONT color=3D#ff6666>never been there!</FONT></I>=20
<BR>ANYTHING GOES IN THERE <BR>What does that mean? <I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000>all balloons fly high?!?</FONT></I> <BR>Could there =
possibly=20
be somewhere way off the beaten path a build or two <BR>that the PK =
13 knew=20
about as being BARLY LEGAL STUFF "SICK STUFF"...&nbsp; <I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff6666>possibly!</FONT></I>=20
<P>He could have sent the person to AW &amp; Pink Villiage as =
well..<I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff6666><FONT size=3D+1>where they gay?!?</FONT></FONT></I> =
<BR>Or PRIDE=20
WORLD... <I><FONT size=3D+1><FONT color=3D#ff0000>(oh)</FONT> =
</FONT></I>They=20
have some BARELY LEGAL "SICK STUFF" things as well...<I><FONT=20
color=3D#cc0000>(your hollaring at me!)</FONT></I> <BR>But maybe =
that PK 13=20
isn't into that type of BARELY LEGAL stuff <I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000>is he only=20
into Legal sick stuff? </FONT></I>and wouldn't <BR>have a clue to =
Pink=20
Villiage in AW or PRIDE World...<I><FONT color=3D#ff6666>barely=20
legal?</FONT></I> <BR>I do...<FONT size=3D+2><FONT =
color=3D#ff6666>sicko!</FONT>=20
</FONT>and i would have said go there. <B><I><FONT =
color=3D#ff6666><FONT=20
size=3D-2>figures !</FONT></FONT></I></B>=20
<P>And i even have on my REMEMBER TELEPORTS LIST a site on AW that =
teleports=20
<BR>you to several WOWOW!!!!! BARE LEGAL ANYTHING <FONT =
size=3D+3><I><FONT=20
color=3D#cc0000>i bet you do!! are you a sick =
too??</FONT></I>s</FONT>ites all=20
over AW and <BR>one of them is Pink Villiage in AW.&nbsp; =
<B><I><U><FONT=20
color=3D#ff6666>you sure have a hangup on pink =
villege!</FONT></U></I></B> But=20
that tourist didn't use any <BR>SWEAR or CUSS words [or did you =
leave some=20
of that browser chat out of you <BR>post here] <I><FONT =
color=3D#ff6666>no!=20
</FONT></I>and with what you posted here that PK 13 didn't do =
anything wrong=20
<BR>wheather it was BOLD SPEAK or not bold speaking.<I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000>=20
are you sureeee?</FONT></I>=20
<P>And the last time i poped into WildAW...<I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000>ah</FONT></I> It was a PUBLIC BUILD PLACE <BR>for =
TOURISTS=20
&amp; CIT's and is 1000 km nswe big. Just like AW [alpha World] =
<BR>is a=20
public build place.&nbsp; <I><FONT color=3D#ff0000>really??? =
</FONT></I>And=20
you don't seem to mind what goes on there...<I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000>you sure=20
about that??!</FONT></I> <BR>Why should you mind what goes on in =
another=20
public build world either.<I><FONT color=3D#ff6666> maybe i have a =
large=20
nose?</FONT></I>=20
<P>If you do mind...&nbsp;&nbsp; There is another few recourses you=20
have...<I><FONT color=3D#ff0000>this sounds like the military =
LOL</FONT></I>=20
<P>1 - BUY your own world &amp; you can decide what is permissible =
builds=20
<BR>and none of them would have to be "SICK STUFF"&nbsp;&nbsp; =
<I><FONT=20
color=3D#cc0000>i already have a few ! want me to buy =
another???</FONT></I>=20
<P>2 - There are several universes out there now that you could go =
to and=20
build.<I><FONT color=3D#ff0000> i built one whole universe isn't =
that=20
enough??</FONT></I> <BR>[My best one would be Dreamland Park =
Universe as=20
their worlds cost the same <BR>as AW's &amp; the cit's cost the same =

too]&nbsp; AND you don't have to worry about <BR>some PK ANYTHING in =
BOLD=20
SPEAK say anything to a tourist... There are <BR>NO PK's IN =
Dreamland Park=20
Universe...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; YET!!!!!<I><FONT =
color=3D#ff0000> you=20
sure? was last time i was there bout 2 years ago LOL</FONT></I>=20
<P>SICK STUFF =3D Generally refers to SEX STUFF and that is most =
likely what=20
<BR>LadyBunny is so upset about...&nbsp; SICK STUFF&nbsp; <I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000>why are you talking to about me as if i wasn't=20
here????</FONT></I>=20
<P>But when you build in a world where the signs clearly state at =
the=20
entrance <BR>that ANYTHING GOES...&nbsp; Well...&nbsp; Just don't be =
toooo=20
surprised to see some <BR>SICK STUFF happening on that =
world.<I><FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000>&nbsp; maybe you should talk to Flagg about the sick =
stuff or=20
does he even talk to yu!</FONT></I> <BR>TO see what i mean...&nbsp; =
POP=20
<I><FONT color=3D#cc0000>like snap crackle?&nbsp; </FONT></I>into =
WildAW and=20
you will see all the signs <BR>and messages about that world within =
a 5 - 10=20
meter nswe of GZ. <I><FONT color=3D#cc0000>you sure like to hollar =
alot you=20
training to be a pk?</FONT></I>=20
<BR>&nbsp;</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C0EBBC.9F4CE690--

tony m

Jun 3, 2001, 2:23am
Please don't post in HTML...

ladybunny

Jun 3, 2001, 2:33am
tony your getting on my last nerve LOL ,,,do you think i am some kind of
puter junkie? i don't know if i am posting in HTML or Esop's Fables so
chill buddie

[View Quote] > Please don't post in HTML...

ladybunny

Jun 3, 2001, 2:37am
--------------2886F06242F96395B96FD19F

god I love this man *faints*

[View Quote] > *

> Post more html!!!J <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
> "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

[View Quote] --------------2886F06242F96395B96FD19F

god I love this man *faints*
[View Quote] <dir>
<li>
</li>
</dir>
&nbsp;<b>Post more html!!!<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span><span
style="FONT-FAMILY: Wingdings; mso-ascii-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings"><span
style="mso-char-type: symbol; mso-symbol-font-family: Wingdings">J</span></span>
&lt;?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "<A HREF="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office</A>"
/></b><o:p></o:p>
style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">"ladybunny"
&lt;<a href="mailto:LadyBunny at triad.rr.com">LadyBunny at triad.rr.com</a>>
[View Quote] </body>

--------------2886F06242F96395B96FD19F--

chucks party

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C0EBB2.338C1B60

and please report that PK GK whatever the hell they are to the =
Peacekeepers, PK should be Pain in the Kiester, GK could be Goto wildaw =
with your Kiester, lolol Yeah that's the ticket, lol
> [...]
and many here have turned this all around and are trying to make the one =
incident ok by saying in essence no matter what a PK does, its ok!! so =
i see i have wasted my time here trying to make a point about a world =
that AWLD made for many adults who were just sick and tired of chat =
monitoring by anyone. I stand by the many beautiful builds and =
unmoderated chat this world has to offer and the next time i hear a PK =
shoving that world down someones throat trying to be a smartass about =
*sick*stuff don't worry i won't post it here and bother all you fine =
people :)=20

=20
***Fun Fact!***=20
I actualy sent this to ladybunny instead of the forum because I'm =
not smart=20
enough to tell the reply to author and reply to group buttons apart.

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>and please report that PK GK whatever =
the hell they=20
are to the Peacekeepers, PK should be Pain in the Kiester, GK could be =
Goto=20
wildaw with your&nbsp;Kiester, lolol Yeah that's the ticket, =
lol</FONT></DIV>
[...]

Jun 3, 2001, 3:21am
Tony get off you html high horse, she can use it if she wants to it's her
choice.

[View Quote]

syntax

Jun 3, 2001, 4:29am
Oh shut yer mouth, Chuck. He has taken it upon himself to remind the HTML
posters to not post in HTML. If he wants to, he can. If you don't like it,
don't post in HTML...as simple as that. Keep up the good work, Tony.
--
Syntax
syntax at swcity.net
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

syntax

Jun 3, 2001, 4:33am
Format >>> Plain Text (If you are a Outlook Express user). If you use any
different newsreader, I can't help ya. :-P HTML gives you the option to
colorize, italisize, underline, etc words and it just over-inflates post
sizes. If you are not sure what you are posting in, just use the Format >>>
Plain Text thing I showed you. Hope I was some help for once. :-)
--
Syntax
syntax at swcity.net
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

chucks party

Jun 3, 2001, 8:19am
Yes he always takes it upon himself to dictate to everyone else what they
should or should not do, that's the only annoyance I can see here. People
have a right to post in html, if they can't read html posts oh well the rest
that do will. We have already been thru this discussion in past posts. The
only thing apparently wrong with it is that some people won't d/l html if
you want to use it, that's all. There is nothing or no reason not to post in
html otherwise if that's what someone wants to do. He is not the dictator of
the NGs and has no right to tell anyone how they want to post here.

Edit -> Preferences -> Mail & Newsgroups -> formatting

This is where you can get rid of the HTML in NetScape

--
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

chucks party

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C0EBF6.7D8DC8A0

I YHTML J

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C0EBF6.7D8DC8A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<H4><FONT color=3D#ff0000><FONT size=3D7>I <FONT =
face=3DWebdings>Y</FONT><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman">HTML </FONT><FONT=20
face=3DWingdings>J</FONT></FONT></FONT></H4></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C0EBF6.7D8DC8A0--

write a web page, idiot

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

wing

Jun 3, 2001, 12:58pm
Don't give him any ideas.
[View Quote]

nornny

Jun 3, 2001, 2:11pm
well, if this newsgroup said alt.binaries.community.activeworlds, then I
wouldn't mind HTML posts, but we're not here for binaries and non-text
files. Some of us have bandwith to conserve.

Get off YOUR high horse and see that Tony isn't trying to be any higher than
anyone else. He's just informing people what is proper etiquette in this
newsgroup when no one else is or will.

You seem pretty big yourself when you go out there encouraging people to do
the opposite of what Tony says. Just take the advice or leave it. Don't
criticize it.

Nornny