[NGS] Diary (Community)

[NGS] Diary // Community

1  |

gamer

May 26, 2001, 10:22pm
Dear Diary,

Damn! Leaf knows about my plans with Nornny...

Looks like I'll have to 'deal with her first'...she will regret getting
involved in my buisness...

I got the spanish elephants now...damned american corioer services
complainging...i told them im not paying them 30 dollars to fit a elephant
in an envelope for nothing! man...

The assasination will take place next saturday night at the AWTeen Core
meeting..if all goes to plan Nornny...will be...no...more...

Muhahahahahahaha!!!! >:) There's the maniacal laughter for you. You
forgot that. =D

SW Chris

> From: "gamer" <Gamer at active-worlds.co.uk>
> Newsgroups: community
> Date: 26 May 2001 20:22:09 -0400
> Subject: [NGS] Diary
>
> Dear Diary,
>
> Damn! Leaf knows about my plans with Nornny...
>
> Looks like I'll have to 'deal with her first'...she will regret getting
> involved in my buisness...
>
> I got the spanish elephants now...damned american corioer services
> complainging...i told them im not paying them 30 dollars to fit a elephant
> in an envelope for nothing! man...
>
> The assasination will take place next saturday night at the AWTeen Core
> meeting..if all goes to plan Nornny...will be...no...more...

leaf

May 27, 2001, 7:21am
*Evil-Look on face* I am no "her"! I am a "he".
Ive written you down in my little red book - I`m watching you. . . . .

Muhahahahahahaahhahahahahaha
Leaf (Male)

hm - brings me to the idea to add some mean supply to my elephant
avatar so we could use it to easily invade ... whistles innocent ...
of course just a thought (yet)

[View Quote] --
"_

/\