The Mole 2 logo... (Community)

The Mole 2 logo... // Community

1  |

mike zimmer

May 26, 2001, 8:40pm
Has anyone here ever seen The Mole on TV? Well I need someone to please make
me a logo for my Mole 2 that I am holding on AW. If someone could take Mole
1 logos ( http://www.themoleonaw.homestead.com/files/mole1.jpg and
http://www.themoleonaw.homestead.com/files/molelogo.jpg ) and spice them up
to be for a Mole 2. I would greatly appreciate it and you would get full
credit at the Mole 2 event.

chucks party

May 27, 2001, 9:43am
OK Here is my contribution for The Mole 2 picture, I think it looks rather
clever myself and hope you can use it :) Chucks Party
http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/AW/TheMole2.jpg

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 27, 2001, 9:49pm
Mike that's a really good logo, no one is going to make you a logo that
looks like those 2 logos you grabbed off their website because that would be
copyright infringement, it's a very good picture for what you want to use it
for and would make a good logo. Next time send this to the group, it came in
my email.