Locations (Community)

Locations // Community

1  |

beardo

May 22, 2001, 6:14pm
Hi,

This might be a futile (sp?) attempt but I'm trying to collect location in
AW and other worlds. If you know some interesting places, your home,
interesting buildings or any other fun place to visit, please let me know
the location.

Also Active Worlds related web pages are interesting for me to know.

Either reply to the ng or send me an email at beardo at home.se

Beardo

http://medlem.tripodnet.se/beardo/

alphabit phalpha

May 22, 2001, 6:33pm
FYI.... www.awcommunity.org/cyawards has all the past award winning sites
that are pretty cool!:)

You can visit my recreation of Hyrule. ^_^ aw 2382.4S 3444.5E 8.7a 272

or SW City: aw 2217.4S 3609.8E 0.0a 90 this thing is kilometers big. Lots
of fun things to explore and look at.

:)
SW Chris

I just have to jump in here :)

http://utn.cjb.net

*points* Tons of places to visit there! Don't forget to check out the
Archived towns too!

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Shutdown Plug Mode... Please Stand By...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

sw comit

May 22, 2001, 11:26pm
Here ya go, the SW City teleport page has a lot of good stuff.

http://www.mts.net/~sfris/swcity/teleport.html

--
SW Comit
swcomit at swcity.net
Mayor of SW City
http://www.swcity.net
President of Community Linkage Commission
http://comlinkage.tripod.com

[View Quote]

jfk2

May 23, 2001, 1:16am
Well... From my records i'll give you some of my nice ones here for you &
others to enjoy...
at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at
WARNING = THESE ARE INTERESTING TO ME & MY DESCRIPTION OF THESE ARE NOT
TO BE TAKEN AS DISRESPECT TO ANYONE... THEY ARE MY DESCRIPTIONS OF THESE
at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at
aw 1341.3N 1925.3W 0.0a 2:!! KELEE's HOME near her OY AlphaWorld 1341N 1925W

floatbay 0.6N 15.4W 0.0a 158:tint_kalids_world----FloatBay 0N 15W

aw 2406.2N 7641.7E 0.0a 78:&&&& RYANS OCEAN CITY &&&& AlphaWorld 2406N 7642E

newyork 46.6N 11.7W 0.0a 188:!!! STUDIO 54 New York Times Square 46N 11W

newyork 4.0S 2.2E 0.6a 41:!!! MY OFFICE [My special av Is Here Too & My Radio
Updates] New York Times Square 4S 3E
[[[[[BECAREFUL WHEN YOU POP IN HERE... IT IS A 2 STORY BUILDING & MY
OFFICE IS IN THE 2ND FLOOR THERE]]]]]

aw 7847.0N 7723.1W 0.1a 237:AlphaWorld 7846N 7723W ONE SUMMER CITY SHE BUILT

newyork 17.1S 14.4W -0.0a 278:New York Times Square 18S 14W ()()() BORGS BUILD
()()() FLY UP TO 155 METERS UP TO SEE Level 22 Dance & Club Place.

aw 8971.3N 9034.4W 0.0a 190:AlphaWorld 8971N 9034W &&& CAPT AKULA BASE &&&

aw 500.9S 400.4W 0.0a 324:AlphaWorld 500S 400W !!!!! JUST IN BUILD HUGE !!!!
WHEN YOU VISIT THIS PLACE... Not All Of It Is Located At Ground Level...
Alot Of It Is Up At 100+ Meters High. After Playing Around Near Ground Level
Take The Stairs... It's More Fun. I'm Just Glad It Isn't The Real Me Doing All
That Stair Climbing... I'd Be Long Gone Dead By The Time I Got That Far...

aw 1444.5S 1560.3W 2.1a 77:AlphaWorld 1445S 1560W [[[BLIMP CRASH]]] Hindenburg
Blimb Crash. Very Nice Place To Visit & Learn About The Past

nova 67.2N 75.0W 0.2a 349:NOVA 67N 74W CAVES##CAVES## Chucks Party Build
Here. Awsome Site To See. You Can See The Tree House & The Caves He Built.
What Is The Amazing Thing Here Is The Complete Lost World Below In The Caves.

at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at
WARNING = this build is located on PRIDE GAY & LESBIAN WORLD...
If you have a very good open mind... Then visit this BUILD BY CHUCKS PARTY
But if your mind is somewhat closed... Then avoid it.
pride 11.5N 22.4E 0.2a 331:PRIDE 11N 23E GRAND FINALLY BUILD
Stunning music to go with this build... Awsome build [HINT: Some of the idea
on this build is in use in Elysium World which is 3.1 command intense
Kalidascope & huge 2 tiered dance floor / club & the Atrium

elysium 1.2S 0.1W 0.2a 334:CHUCKS PARTY NEW WORLD 2S 0W [the reason for this
location is... I'm on CABLE modem and i don't need to stand in the
HOLE awaiting for the world to fully load... So i cheat a little folks.

Elysium World - Part of the above build is included in the Atrium part
of the world here. But the primary features here is the 3.1 browser
intense Kalidascopes & 2 tiered Dance & club here. Something from some
futuristic show almost.
The people that have helped in creating or running this world is...
Chucks Party, PeteHetherington, Borgs4Ever, JFK2 [hosting this awsome world]

aw 1449.1N 2572.6W 0.0a 110:[[[ BIG T's Town ]]]AlphaWorld 1449N 2572W

aw 284.5S 5015.2W 0.4a 328:!! ARTILLO CITY AlphaWorld 285S 5015W

BETA 4927.7N 4996.1E 0.0a 168:Beta 4927N 4997E JFK2's OBJECT YARD
Before you start any building on Beta World I would suggest you first
visit the ONLY Object Yard that is currently being built there.
Beta World is a free public building world for TOURISTS & CIT"S
5000 km NSWE of land & you can use all of the 3.1 browser commands there.
YES... YOU can use your bot there too... We all use our bots there.
BUT the drawback is... They don't have all of Alpha Worlds Objects...
SO BEFORE YOU BUILD THERE... Visit the worlds ONLY OBJECT YARD THAT IS
CURRENTLY BEING BUILT THERE by JFK2 & FRIEND
at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at
The reason for the OBJECT YARD is a simple one... I got toooo teeed from
seeing too many use registered pieces messages WHEN i was using registered
pieces for Alpha World... And i looked all over that place for an Object
Yard only to find nothing...
SO i decided to FIX IT.
When i [& friend] get more of it built I'll have my friend Initiate
The Object Yard Signs I stuck in there at Ground Zero of that world.
The Signs have been there at Ground Zero for over 2 months now... Just not
WARPING NOR TELEPORTING to anything right now.
But you did say POST IT HERE or email you... Well... My MOST Favorite
places to visit and i'm sure that some people would like to see these &
some people will not like seeing this at all... BUT read that DISCLAIMER
on the top...

beardo <beardo at home.se> wrote in <3b0ac88d at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Hi,
>
>This might be a futile (sp?) attempt but I'm trying to collect location
>in AW and other worlds. If you know some interesting places, your home,
>interesting buildings or any other fun place to visit, please let me
>know the location.
>
>Also Active Worlds related web pages are interesting for me to know.
>Either reply to the ng or send me an email at beardo at home.se
>Beardo
>
>http://medlem.tripodnet.se/beardo/

beardo

May 23, 2001, 3:43am
Thanks to everyone who replied to my request of locations and aw related
pages.

But I would like more people with AW related web pages to submit their sites
to me.
Send me a link to your web page to beardo at home.se

regards