hey yall.. (Community)

hey yall.. // Community

1  |

budweiser

May 21, 2001, 3:14am
just testing this out...

budweiser

May 21, 2001, 3:15am
okay good it works! I can finally post!

wing

May 21, 2001, 8:50am
Welcome to the free-for-all. Just a few quick notes. Memorize your ISP's acceptable use policies, if you piss us off we'll hunt down
violations like hounds.
Review the post on 5/18/2001 titled "Newbie Guide to the Newsgroups: Take 2 (VERY long!)" by goober king.
"jfk2" and "chucks party" have always been total morons, and if "agent fox mulder" or "col klink" return, you may as well shoot
yourself to get it overwith.
[View Quote]

budweiser

May 21, 2001, 10:25am
Okay, thanks. Ill look them over. I've seen agent fox mulder before in
awgz, the others I haven't. I just look at it this way. Ill be cool with
people that are cool to me. I am low stress, and very chill. See you
around man..

jfk2

May 21, 2001, 1:18pm
I hear!!!! I Hear!!!! And I agree!!! I'm also very Chill & COOL...
I never let the newsgroups cause me stress either. And in many cases
are not much more than a JOKE with some of the goofy people you can find in
these things... [NO!!! I don't mean me & Chucks Party & YOU] I mean some
of the others are goofy. Starting with Just In [JUST HAD TO DO IT... YOU
ALL KNOW ME BY NOW].

budweiser <charest at balista.com> wrote in <3b090952 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Okay, thanks. Ill look them over. I've seen agent fox mulder before in
>awgz, the others I haven't. I just look at it this way. Ill be cool with
>people that are cool to me. I am low stress, and very chill. See you
>around man..

wing

May 21, 2001, 2:27pm
What are you on? I could have used some last night.
[View Quote]

jfk2

May 21, 2001, 2:39pm
Try COKE.. You might like it... For those that don't know me all that
much... That JUST IN happens to be Diet-Coke and sometimes i wonder if
possibly there might be something else in there.
Now i know why i think there is something in there...
Manufactured at some bottling plant in Melbourne Australia [Just In
spiked it] And when i buy the el-cheapo version of it... ohhh well....