[NG Survivor] And the first to leave the game is... (Community)

[NG Survivor] And the first to leave the game is... // Community

1  |

nornny

May 20, 2001, 8:35pm
Well, it's finally time to do this. All of you on the Typo tribe, with the
exception of S p a r k, have casted your vote. To remind everyone what has
been going on this week, everyone here has been pulled under by the stresses
and stupidities of this newsgroup. Wing and Chuck's Party have still
unsettled their differences, and it's been costing the team a lot of morale
and valuable building time (regarding the Typo shelter). SW Chris and kellee
costed the Typo team from an immunity idol, leaving us here today. Casay has
been feeling the pressure and vulnerability of this game, and Spark is
presumed dead. Well, let's tally the votes. Whoever has the most votes must
leave the newsgroup immediately. (production note: you don't HAVE to leave,
really. It's just a saying) Scroll down

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
1st vote: Chuck's Party
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
2nd vote: Casay
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
3rd vote: Chuck's Party
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
4th vote: Chuck's Party. That's 3 votes Chuck, 1 vote Casay
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
5th vote: Chuck's Party. One more vote, and Chuck's Party loses.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
6th vote: Chuck's Party...*tribal council climax plays* There's no need to
finish reading the other votes. Chuck, please hand me your torch. *smothers
flame* Proceed off that cliff over there and jump to your death. But before
you do, please present us with your final words. It can be about ANYTHING
regarding the newsgroup and the game. Alliances that were broken, fights
that had occured, team disunity, your tribemate's characters and actions.
It's your last chance to wreak havoc on or praise the team that voted you
off.

That's all. Typo, good luck on the rest of your game. You can head back to
camp. Another challenge awaits everyone in the coming days.

<production note> Diaries would be good right about now on any alliances if
they were already formed, life without Chuck, why you voted for Chuck, and
anything else. For all who haven't visited the ngsurvivor site yet, the
pages have been updated big time. Check out the vote results of the
community vote and the COMPLETE voting history thus far, along with new
diaries and Survivor bio updates. More coming soon.
http://www.active-worlds.co.uk/survivor/ngsurvivor.html

Nornny

jfk2

May 20, 2001, 10:12pm
OK...I had to do something with the length of that a little. lolol
So... Chucks Party lost and you want him to JUMP OFF THIS CLIFF...
Before he jumps off this cliff... I would like to invite Just In to come here
and give Chucks Party that little NUDGE OFF THE CLIFF that Just In is wanting
to do so badly to Chucks Party... It cracks me up just thinking about it.
BUT i also know what might be going through Chucks mind as well...
[I seriously doubt that Chuck will stay my friend tooo long after
I post this... lololol]
But i seem to remember a long time ago in the USA a tv commercial
where this guy would drop 2 rolls of toilet paper off of a tall highrise
building & then make a mad dash for the street below to catch the roll that
had the most sheets left when it hit the ground. I forgot the name of the
toilet paper that was featured in this ad... BUT it serves the porpuse
of what will defently will go throught Chucks Party mind after Chucks;s
long time friend {Just In] gives him the little NUDGE OFF THE CLIFF should
do next... Run down to the bottom of that cliff & catch Chuck when he
makes his landing at the bottom of that cliff. [GOOD way to get poor Just In
squashed]...

WELL.... I have to say this... PLEASE Just In... After you NUDGE CHUCK OFF
THAT CLIFF..... Use all your smarts & don't run down to catch him when
he finally lands. That way the only thing that will go SQUASH will be Chuck.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nornny <Nornny1 at home.com> wrote in <3b0846af$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Well, it's finally time to do this. All of you on the Typo tribe, with the
>exception of S p a r k, have casted your vote. To remind everyone what has
>been going on this week, everyone here has been pulled under by the stresses
>and stupidities of this newsgroup. Wing and Chuck's Party have still
>unsettled their differences, and it's been costing the team a lot of morale
>and valuable building time (regarding the Typo shelter). SW Chris and kellee
>costed the Typo team from an immunity idol, leaving us here today. Casay has
>been feeling the pressure and vulnerability of this game, and Spark is
>presumed dead. Well, let's tally the votes. Whoever has the most votes must
>leave the newsgroup immediately. (production note: you don't HAVE to leave,
>really. It's just a saying) Scroll down
>:
>1st vote: Chuck's Party
>:
>2nd vote: Casay
>:
>3rd vote: Chuck's Party
>:
>4th vote: Chuck's Party. That's 3 votes Chuck, 1 vote Casay
>:
>5th vote: Chuck's Party. One more vote, and Chuck's Party loses.
>:
>6th vote: Chuck's Party...*tribal council climax plays* There's no need to
>finish reading the other votes. Chuck, please hand me your torch. *smothers
>flame* Proceed off that cliff over there and jump to your death. But before
>you do, please present us with your final words. It can be about ANYTHING
>regarding the newsgroup and the game. Alliances that were broken, fights
>that had occured, team disunity, your tribemate's characters and actions.
>It's your last chance to wreak havoc on or praise the team that voted you
>off.
>
>That's all. Typo, good luck on the rest of your game. You can head back to
>camp. Another challenge awaits everyone in the coming days.
>
><production note> Diaries would be good right about now on any alliances if
>they were already formed, life without Chuck, why you voted for Chuck, and
>anything else. For all who haven't visited the ngsurvivor site yet, the
>pages have been updated big time. Check out the vote results of the
>community vote and the COMPLETE voting history thus far, along with new
>diaries and Survivor bio updates. More coming soon.
>http://www.active-worlds.co.uk/survivor/ngsurvivor.html
>
>Nornny

wing

May 20, 2001, 10:20pm
Damn you Chuck, had you voted for yourself or abstained it would have been unanimous among everyone voting.
[View Quote]

nornny

May 20, 2001, 10:24pm
Hey, he can't go down totally without a fight. lol. I think it was quite
smart, although he prolly doesn't realize it. In case of deadlocks between
Casay and someone else, Casay will go down. Surprised he didn't pick you
though Wing. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

nornny

May 20, 2001, 10:25pm
Ummm....I didn't mean throwing Chuck off in an offensive way, if that's what
you mean...everyone who loses falls off that cliff. Or else they get killed
by the monkeys...Chuck deserved a speedy removal. ;)

Nornny

[View Quote]

wing

May 20, 2001, 10:33pm
Cuz he read my quote
[View Quote]

chucks party

May 21, 2001, 6:26am
Does this mean I get to return to civilization? LMAO! I'm packing my bags
now, LOL Oh wait I didn't have any bags, LOL Well it was fun while it
lasted, I was never much for competitions anyway, I put my 10 years in the
Cub/Boy Scouts when I was younger and could probably out survive all of you
in real life any day of the week :)

> 6th vote: Chuck's Party...*tribal council climax plays* There's no need to
> finish reading the other votes. Chuck, please hand me your torch.
*smothers
> flame* Proceed off that cliff over there and jump to your death. But
before
> you do, please present us with your final words. It can be about ANYTHING
> regarding the newsgroup and the game. Alliances that were broken, fights
> that had occured, team disunity, your tribemate's characters and actions.
> It's your last chance to wreak havoc on or praise the team that voted you
> off.
>
> That's all. Typo, good luck on the rest of your game. You can head back to
> camp. Another challenge awaits everyone in the coming days.
>
> <production note> Diaries would be good right about now on any alliances
if
> they were already formed, life without Chuck, why you voted for Chuck, and
> anything else. For all who haven't visited the ngsurvivor site yet, the
> pages have been updated big time. Check out the vote results of the
> community vote and the COMPLETE voting history thus far, along with new
> diaries and Survivor bio updates. More coming soon.
> http://www.active-worlds.co.uk/survivor/ngsurvivor.html
>

> Nornny

alphabit phalpha

May 21, 2001, 9:07am