[NG Survivor] Let The Game Begin (Community)

[NG Survivor] Let The Game Begin // Community

1  2  |

nornny

May 13, 2001, 5:36pm
16 Posters....

One harsh newsgroup...

And lots of monkeys...

Welcome to Survivor: The Community Newsgroup.

<plays diggeridoo and Survivor theme>

2 tribes comprised of 8 posters each are in for their biggest newsgroup
challenge yet. They have been selected (some of which involentarily) to have
all eyes on their actions, and to have their personalities manipulated due
to bad CBS programming. Their posts to the newsgroup will be carefully
observed by their fellow tribemates and the rest of the community.

Each week, a challenge will be posted, testing their wits and brain. If they
should succeed in winning, immunity is what they will recieve. If a
community member not in the game wins, he/she will pick the winner. The
losing tribe, no matter what, will face a grueling challenge, surviving the
Tribal Council, a gathering of the tribe and the rest of the community to
cast off one of that tribe's members.

16 will start...1 will survive (hopefully). Who are these 16? Well, for the
first time, everyone, including the contestants, will meet each other. No
one knows if they've been selected to participate until now. And the players
are:

On the Factor tribe (newbie for the great god, Facter):

Nornny (that's me)
KAH
Ananas
Leaf
Gamer
BirdMike
Syntax
Alphabit Phalpha

And on the Typo tribe (it means typo in...english)

S p a r k
Agent1
Wing
kellee
Chucks Party
Tony M
SW Chris
Casay.

Everyone, get acquanted, I'm sure most of you have met. And let the game
begin!!! *dramatic thunder sounds* Further instructions await everyone later
this week. Just reply to this thread if you feel as there is something to
say on the game thus far. Most of everything said from now until the end of
the game will be used for or against you in my weekly summary before tribal
council...

Keep yourself updated as to the happenings of the survivors at
http://yourdock.co.uk/nornnyweb/survivor/ngsurvivor.html See the pictures of
our survivors and get to know them a little better! Come back to it often,
as updates are plentiful thorughout the game.

Nornny

chucks party

May 13, 2001, 5:58pm
OK I'm ready to kick some more cyber butt, LOL

[View Quote]

wing

May 13, 2001, 8:04pm
*scribbles vote down on paper and stashes it somewhere to be readily available* Strategy until the first round and then uhh, well,
i'll just let it fly.

My luxury items are a flamethrower and a can of chuck-away brand pest repellant.
[View Quote]

nornny

May 13, 2001, 8:11pm
ooh, forgot to tell you. :)) Alliances are GREATLY welcome here and such,
but put it down in writing. By the end of the game or during a good point in
the game, email me all your "secret" conversations with your fellow tribe
members and the community and I'll compile them into the website for some
extra dish. :))

Nornny

[View Quote]

agent1

May 13, 2001, 8:29pm
Well, in the name of having a little fun, I'll unfilter Chucks Party for now.

nornny

May 13, 2001, 9:32pm
oh, quick site update, a poll is set up for you all to get your first
impressions out. How you vote in these polls affect how gameplay will
continue. Example, say Contestant A doesn't post at all this week. Well, I
won't be able to make a weekly summary of him based on pure fact, so I'll
fake it all for him. ;) But, it can work against him also. If his standing
in the polls are quite low or exceedingly high, I'll make him/her do
something stupid like backstab his tribe somehow in the summary. If he's
okay, then he can only do good things. So, vote carefully. On tribal council
days, the poll will be THE vote cast by the community. Person casted is the
one with the most community votes.

Nornny

[View Quote]

birdmike

May 13, 2001, 10:58pm
That'd probably be good. :o)

[View Quote]

birdmike

May 13, 2001, 10:59pm
No Eep? Well, we'll all get flamed by him anyway.

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

May 14, 2001, 1:37am
*Glancing thru Vogue magazine for the latest style in shoes*
Hey everyone!
What the heck???????
Casay has 100% votes and I HAD none?????!!!!!!!
*just finishing voting for herself"
BTW....Congrats Nornny....you were nominated for a Cy already for this. You
guys work fast!....LOL
Good luck!:)
Bit:)....and definately "bitten".....grrrrrrr.......:)

syntax

May 14, 2001, 1:49am
*peers over into her magazine*
Your luxury item is much more interesting than this picture of SW Comit.
*snarl*
Anyways Bit, you better go get some firewood, it's getting awfuly cold out
here. :-P
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

nornny

May 14, 2001, 8:43am
Ahh, trying to sucker me into your alliance eh with that Cy stuff...well,
you just better watch your back. ;)

Nornny

[View Quote]

kellee

May 14, 2001, 8:58am
mmmmm when do i do what and when? *totally lost* tell ya what..... i
make a great roast lamb, would that help???? hehehehe

alphabit phalpha

May 14, 2001, 10:05am
No problem on me hauling the firewood........why I can even spit like a
man!....if need be:)

alphabit phalpha

May 14, 2001, 10:07am
Nornny........dahhhhhhhhling.........Now you don't REALLY think I would use
the Cy's to gain anything other than pleasing others, now do ya?:)

casay

May 14, 2001, 1:09pm
I'm in the Type Tribe? How appropriate! lol
Tribe members- thinking we need to meet in AW, we need a strategy, shelter
and food... ;-)
Casay

gamer

May 14, 2001, 1:32pm
Can I please say I love you all and please don't vote me out, I will make
free objects and avatars and do free web desiging for all of you and be your
personal AW slave for weeks (this is a pretty crappy strategy, huh?)

Oh well, can't blame me for trying...lets get this thing going :o)

-Gamer

alphabit phalpha

May 14, 2001, 1:36pm
Casay....pleeeease don't forget you need proper attire also!....hmmm....I
wonder what they have in camo wear these days.......

alphabit phalpha

May 14, 2001, 1:38pm
Gamer...I won't vote you out if you don't vote me out:)....*wink*

casay

May 14, 2001, 2:03pm
I have a great site for you to shop for your camo attire and many other
survival items. We'll at least be in style lady! ;-)
http://outinstyle.com

Also, I love the ladies camo... *wonders if I can 'double up' if I get the
Women's Spandex FULL LENGTH Slinky Dress
& wear it to the Cy's also! ;-)
http://order.outinstyle.com/scripts/store.exe?CategoryName=Womens%20Camo%20F
ashion%20Wear&AOLHelp=989859423.984.336.1&ServerName=order.outinstyle.com&Ma
sterShipping=%7e

Hmm, looking for stylish combat boots....... Oh, that's an oxymoron huh? lol
Casay
PS- To guys on teams- consider wearing this, if it looks good we'll
definately keep you in the game! ;-) - Men's Camo Briefs w/zipper
http://order.outinstyle.com/scripts/store.exe?CategoryName=Belts%20/%20Glove
s%20/%20Accessories%20and%20Novelties&AOLHelp=989859423.984.336.1&ServerName
=order.outinstyle.com&MasterShipping=%7e

[View Quote]

casay

May 14, 2001, 2:06pm
It needs the www for the link to work right- trying again..
http://www.outinstyle.com

Casay

<snipped>

alphabit phalpha

May 14, 2001, 2:21pm
They have purple camo!...WAYYYYYYY COOOOOL!
Facter?......Will we be in water?...We REALLY need to know!...Casay....I'll
take the WOMEN'S CAMO ONE PIECE OPEN SWIMSUIT in purple of course:)
Oh....hmmm...I'll wear one of the mini dresses if your going for
length....We wouldn't want to show up in the same dress ya knows:)
Oh...and how long will be out in the wild Facter?....If a week...I'll take
at least 5 of those purple overalls for hauling wood....wouldn't want to
scratch up these lily white thighs ya knows:)

dzap

May 14, 2001, 2:49pm
"casay" <casay2 at home.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:3b000275$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> It needs the www for the link to work right- trying again..
> http://www.outinstyle.com

ROTFL!!

"SWEDISH WOOL ARMY TROUSERS 19.95"

"USED SWEDISH GAS MASK BAG 9.95"

but I must say the prices are not bad

dZap

wing

May 14, 2001, 4:58pm
I'll set up some shelter :) *proceeds to build a shack with an artillery cannon to use on Factor tribe*
[View Quote]

casay

May 14, 2001, 6:21pm
Oh,, glad you like the purple as I like the blue! :-) Overalls are good too
while scavenging for food. I'll take whichever mini-dress you don't want,
slightly partail to the Women's Spandex Spaghetti Strap Slinky Dress, in
blue of course. Also, we can at least wear the swim suits for washing up if
no lakes are around to get a tan. I'll take the CAMO BIKINI SET. Hmm no
matching wrap for it. :-(

Casay

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

May 14, 2001, 6:36pm
Ananas...since your the birdee avatar...can you please be our "eye in the
sky" and find out where this "shack" is located? And ermmmmm...should you
need to relieve yourself while hovering....Go for it!....LOL!
Hey team....let's build a fortress! Need marble blocks two tons each. Should
measure up to their "shack" quite nicely:)

alphabit phalpha

May 14, 2001, 6:38pm
Say what??????
You want tan lines?????
I'll pass:)
Don't they have like nude beaches or sumpin out there?:)

syntax

May 14, 2001, 6:49pm
*notes down a possible alliance between Bit and Gamer*
Verrryyy intersting..
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

May 14, 2001, 6:59pm
Not to worry Syntax....you wear the Butch av and we all know Butch is
invincible!:)

casay

May 14, 2001, 7:12pm
*Of course I don't want tan lines!* I thought we had some really young ppl
in the tribes. Might get in trouble or have to sneak off someplace but sigh,
can't do that with you as I'd have to capture you since you're in the other
tribe.;-) Would still let you get a nice tan though while captured as we
might have to resort to canabalism. Hey, at least you'd look good ;-)

Casay
[View Quote]

casay

May 14, 2001, 7:17pm
Will you wear the Men's Camo Briefs w/zipper??? They are a lot like
'Speedos' ;-) We'd have to figure out how to get you in our tribe then..

ROFL back at ya!
Casay