wing has offered absolutely no redeeming value in this NG (Community)

wing has offered absolutely no redeeming value in this NG // Community

1  2  |

chucks party

May 12, 2001, 7:31pm
These are all wing's posts since May 2 2001 til todays date on this post in
this community NG. You can see he has an increbible ability to discredit and
insult and pick on everyone and everything using profanity liberally as if
people are more impressed with a potty mouth on the NGs. Being mature has
nothing to do with using profanity wing, LOL He offers absolutely nothing
based on any facts just spews off whatever enters that brain of his, LOL

JFK2 and I have always provided facts in the form of chats and tgrams and
websites and information to back our claims concerning this entire ordeal
with Just In and OneSummer for the community to review and form and make
their own decisions. All we have received is one attack after another. This
is a community issue wether you like it or not and the Citizens of AW have
every right to know what is going on. I hope all your filters are working
properly because I don't want to hear from anyone concerning this post that
can't read and see that wing has been nothing more than a bullie on this NG
along with many others as well, it's this gang mentality here that makes
posting here unbearable for anyone and I have never seen anything like it on
any other NG I have been on and they really need to filter themselves.
Anyone that attacks me for doing this is going to get all their posts since
this all started on here too for everyone to see. I don't mind if you do it
to mine because I have offered lots of information in the past week that I
hope will continue to keep people informed about what I know was not
properly handled by AW.com themselves to begin with. Yeah you better read
all your posts before you decide to attack me for this, should be
interesting tho for those that do. It really does look bad when they are all
lumped together like this.

That's all Folks

*sigh* Ms. 216.88.225.156 please learn how to reply and realize that right
or wrong, WE'RE FUCKING SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT.

Does anyone know of a newsreader that ignores posts in reply to filtered
posters as well? It's to inefficient with Outlook.

Doesn't look shadey at all to me. I quote his HTML.
<form method=post action=mailto:enzo at activeworlds.com enctype=text/plain>

It's IMPOSSIBLE with that HTML implementation for anything to be collected
directly from the HTML. Eep does not own that server to
my knowledge, it is provided by a hosting company.

Someone's a parnoid maniac. Go away if you're afraid. You give your password
to post on this news server, it's easy to intercept it
if you want to. Same process as intercepting your password as you login to
AW, log into your email, whatever. Know what your talkin
about before you whine about it. Stupid junodome newbie.
*sigh* You really have no life. I wish Outlook would filter you, you're
truly a pain in the ass

Unfortunately outlook is not as intuitive as I would like, and often forgets
filters. Piece of shit Micro$oft junk.

Junodome was built on top of Newbieville and left all the good newbies
homeless and starving. They then trucked in absolute MORONS
who think AW is a sex chat and their personal playground. These are the
reasons I rarely use the software anymore, I cannot escape
the stupidity no matter where I go. I've been building in the middle of
nowhere and this frickin n00b comes running up and bothers
me saying he got lost. Naturally, I responded with a semi-humorous "Get
lost" and he started whining and crying and started
screaming "PEACEKEEPER. PEACEKEEEEEEEEEPERRRRRRRRRRR" literally CALLING a
PK. I left.

So now you know that there was NOT another meteor strike and the rather
humerous story of my lack of a green checkmark.

Do I know you from somewhere? A Peacekeeper maybe?
It's just that he/she was rather long winded and seems to be playing good
guy in these groups.

AWCI is not causing problems, YOU are, and now that they took APPROPRIATE
ACTION in locking down your citizenship you bitch and
whine and scream about it. There ISN'T a problem here. You and the filtered
one (JFK2) are making the only problem. Sure, AWCOM is
evil. Wowee Billy-bob.

Oh great, I inspired a moron. Anyone out there want to put me out of my
misery?

Don't whine cuz you got spanked. Dammit, they need to lock down the WHOLE
account, not just the inworld portion.

Only now getting to Preston 32? Holy crap, I seem to remember Preston 31
being at the end of a burst of very rapid releases between
like 27 and 32 with a new version damn near every day, back in like October.

Hey, wait a minute. Since my name is listed first on my Tribe, can I trade
Chucks Party of Ananas?

Doesn't look to be against the charter to me.

6kb is six times the size of a normal root thread. It stacks up...

However, it was in the interests of his post to get it read, it still used a
reasonable font size and sure got my attention

Except for the whole Chucks party buisiness, he'll never let us forget.

Yes, in the short time I spent on that website, I could not locate that
particular article in the archives of the site.

To think I thought JBell had more sense than to get himself involved in
this, or any other childish squabble.

*sigh* You're really pathetic, you know that? AW will always be safe in the
context that you think you'll make it. You see,
pedophiles don't go out and advertise it. Cyber criminals don't make it
obvious .Nobody knows the ones that are truly good are even
there. And where in the HELL did you get pedophile out of Just In?
Godddddddddd. Why don't you add me to the list? I'm a
1) Hacker
2) Sentient being
3) Have the left nut neccessary to stand up to authority when it's wrong or
STUPID
4) Teenager
5) American
6) Don't worship pokemon
7) Don't like you
8) Have a better computer than you
9) Have a girlfriend and an actual life beyond obsessing over someone
thousands of miles away from you doing somthing wrong.
and last but not least...
10) I DON'T LIKE YOU.

Nice article. Still doesn't mean shit. If you wish I could make that article
about YOU. When the police raid a location suspecting a
"cybercrime" they take any and ALL electronic equipment and don't give it
back. In many cases they also bar the accused from
purchasing more equipment. Looks like Just In is still here doesn't it?

It looks like it IS a fake HTML document. Softcom.com (the site which all
the hyperlinks point to) is not a news site.

Thread deleted?
I can't DL any new messages, no longer exists on server...

m a k a v e l i

May 12, 2001, 7:36pm
You fucking idiot! This post is pointless, wing has offered more than you
will ever. Your posts have nothing to do with the AW Community, or anything
for that matter. Just shut the hell up already.

chucks party

May 12, 2001, 7:56pm
We have our first winner. Looks like a budding gang member and contridicts
himself many times by the posts he makes to the NG. Insulting people to make
himself look good is his game. OK who's next I have notepad ready. I'm
starting to see a deffinite pattern here. LOL

You fucking idiot! This post is pointless, wing has offered more than you
will ever. Your posts have nothing to do with the AW Community, or anything
for that matter. Just shut the hell up already.

Hey MP, tell me if this is good enough for you. The reason we don't use big
words is because you little kids don't understand what they mean.

It is impossible for us to have a colloquy so we use improper language
because it is terse. We are not bludgeoning you when we do it, we just need
your attention. If you will make a covenant to not be so immature then some
of us may agree to stop with the language. Otherwise shut up.

http://www.imabot.com/

And us who are educated don't want to see you kid's spelling errors all the
time either but we all don't get what we want.

| SOME of us dont like to hear YOUR manners here either langusge !!!!
THATS
| grown-up?????LOL

| Well personally Im sick to death of the constant name calling, verbal
| attacking and discrimination that is going on in this NG.

As am I but there are times when it is needed.

| Linn is not a child, she is a mature person, yes and perhaps some of us do
| have problems in grammer and spelling. This should not be in any way be
| discriminated against in the use of NG's.

Linn acts like a child, that is why she is reffered to as one; also, the
grammer and spelling would be alright if it was an occasion type thing, some
people have so many that we can't read it. That is totally uncalled for.

| Yes I agree totally some threads have been used to cast allegations
against
| some members of the community and the NH's are not the place for this type
| of thread, the Law is in place for any breachs of the law, even if
comminted
| in the aw community.

I'm lost, when was a law broke?

| Im quite sure you will agree on this point.
|
| Before we judge others we must understand we all not all of the same
| culturail background and educational standered's, indeed aw community is
| composed of a multi-national community, each with its culture and values.
| This may seem that today we judge by our own culturial background and
| standards without thinking to much about the effects that can be made in
| asumptions about any person.

I have not judged one person by race, or ethnic background. I judge people
by how stupid they make themselves look. Linn types like some young people
I know, making her appear to be young. I made the assumption she was young,
and the grammer/spelling errors made that more clear to me.

| No I'm not a young person, I am 50, but still I will show respect to any
| person regardless of age, racial background or educational standards.

You act your age, Linn obviously doesn't.

| We all have a right to be heard, but to all verball abuse in newsgroups is
| not the place for it, especially aw community newgroups, and yes
regardless
| of the content of some threads, we do not have to resort to foul abusive
| words.

Some people are accustomed to using such "words", if someone started calling
me things that were ignorant I will probably use some "words" that aren't
needed, and I am sure you wouldn't just sit there and let someone insult you
for no reason.

| If this is to be done, let it be in a personal email to the person and not
| in public..

Why waste time to email when most people agree with Eep, and others about
the immatureness of these people?

| This way will not inflame any person and cause any offence.

There will be a Tag
Tournament this Saturday in Techno to test the bot to it's full
capabilities. Hope to see you there!

I'd do it, up to you though.

Count me in too.

agent1

May 12, 2001, 8:05pm
Usually quoting what you're replying to is useful to those that haven't got a clue what's going on.

gamer

May 12, 2001, 8:29pm
Chuck...what do you hope to accompish from this? This NG is for AW Community
news...the best way to deal with this is to ignore the posts you don't agree
instead of adding to them with your own onslaught of insults wrapped up in
paragraphs of 'so-called' facts...

Up until now I've tried not to get entangled in this NG war thats been going
on..but if you woudl just quit already we could end this and everyone can
get bac kt oa nice enjoyable forum...

Please? :o)

-Gamer

wing

May 12, 2001, 8:57pm
Can't get Just In so now you go on to another target. The one that disagrees most with you. *yawn* So I'm an unstable psychopath,
that doesn't mean I'm useless. Also, May 2, 2001 is in the middle of your little personal crusade. Before that I actually
contributed instead of duking it out over your little games. Give it up kid. If you know what's good for you.
[View Quote]

wing

May 12, 2001, 9:24pm
Hrmm, okay. Lets go through these messages that I posted and identify what they were for and see if they're still off topic.

> *sigh* Ms. 216.88.225.156 please learn how to reply >and realize that right
> or wrong, WE'RE FUCKING SICK OF HEARING >ABOUT IT.

Flaming a newbie for inability to reply.

> Does anyone know of a newsreader that ignores posts in reply to filtered
> posters as well? It's to inefficient with Outlook.

Asking a question about shutting you up.

> Doesn't look shadey at all to me. I quote his HTML.
> <form method=post action=mailto:enzo at activeworlds.com enctype=text/plain>

On topic, defending Eep's HTML.

> It's IMPOSSIBLE with that HTML implementation for >anything to be collected
> directly from the HTML. Eep does not own that server >to
> my knowledge, it is provided by a hosting company.

Same as above.

> Someone's a parnoid maniac. Go away if you're afraid. You give your password
> to post on this news server, it's easy to intercept it
> if you want to. Same process as intercepting your password as you login to
> AW, log into your email, whatever. Know what your talkin
> about before you whine about it. Stupid junodome newbie.
> *sigh* You really have no life. I wish Outlook would filter you, you're
> truly a pain in the ass

Exasperated form of the above two.

> Unfortunately outlook is not as intuitive as I would like, >and often forgets
> filters. Piece of shit Micro$oft junk.

Once again trying to make you silent.

> Junodome was built on top of Newbieville and left all the good newbies
> homeless and starving. They then trucked in absolute MORONS
> who think AW is a sex chat and their personal playground. These are the
> reasons I rarely use the software anymore, I cannot escape
> the stupidity no matter where I go. I've been building in the middle of
> nowhere and this frickin n00b comes running up and bothers
> me saying he got lost. Naturally, I responded with a semi-humorous "Get
> lost" and he started whining and crying and started
> screaming "PEACEKEEPER. >PEACEKEEEEEEEEEPERRRRRRRRRRR" literally CALLING a
> PK. I left.
>
> So now you know that there was NOT another meteor strike and the rather
> humerous story of my lack of a green checkmark.

Stupid newbie tricks :)

> Do I know you from somewhere? A Peacekeeper maybe?
> It's just that he/she was rather long winded and seems to be playing good
> guy in these groups.

Asking a remotely relevant question.

> AWCI is not causing problems, YOU are, and now that they took APPROPRIATE
> ACTION in locking down your citizenship you bitch and
> whine and scream about it. There ISN'T a problem here. You and the filtered
> one (JFK2) are making the only problem. Sure, AWCOM is
> evil. Wowee Billy-bob.

Dissing your stupidity.

> Oh great, I inspired a moron. Anyone out there want to put me out of my
> misery?

Same as above.

> Don't whine cuz you got spanked. Dammit, they need to lock down the WHOLE
> account, not just the inworld portion.

Same as above.

> Only now getting to Preston 32? Holy crap, I seem to remember Preston 31
> being at the end of a burst of very rapid releases between
> like 27 and 32 with a new version damn near every day, back in like October.

Relevant posting to the Preston.

> Hey, wait a minute. Since my name is listed first on my Tribe, can I trade
> Chucks Party of Ananas?

Newsgroup Survivor.

> Doesn't look to be against the charter to me.

Forget exactly what I was commenting on, but it obviously is relevant to the group.

> 6kb is six times the size of a normal root thread. It stacks up...

Commenting on someone's HTML post and why they shouldn't do it.

> However, it was in the interests of his post to get it read, it still used a
> reasonable font size and sure got my attention

Commenting on someone's HTML post and why it should have been done that way (okay, I contradicted myself.)

> Except for the whole Chucks party buisiness, he'll never let us forget.

You again.

> Yes, in the short time I spent on that website, I could not locate that
> particular article in the archives of the site.

You, you and you some more.

> To think I thought JBell had more sense than to get himself involved in
> this, or any other childish squabble.

Even more of you.

> *sigh* You're really pathetic, you know that? AW will always be safe in the
> context that you think you'll make it. You see,
> pedophiles don't go out and advertise it. Cyber criminals don't make it
> obvious .Nobody knows the ones that are truly good are even
> there. And where in the HELL did you get pedophile out of Just In?
> Godddddddddd. Why don't you add me to the list? I'm a
> 1) Hacker
> 2) Sentient being
> 3) Have the left nut neccessary to stand up to authority when it's wrong or
> STUPID
> 4) Teenager
> 5) American
> 6) Don't worship pokemon
> 7) Don't like you
> 8) Have a better computer than you
> 9) Have a girlfriend and an actual life beyond obsessing over someone
> thousands of miles away from you doing somthing wrong.
> and last but not least...
> 10) I DON'T LIKE YOU.

Ranting about your idiocy. Guess you took my advice in this post.

> Nice article. Still doesn't mean shit. If you wish I could make that article
> about YOU. When the police raid a location suspecting a
> "cybercrime" they take any and ALL electronic equipment and don't give it
> back. In many cases they also bar the accused from
> purchasing more equipment. Looks like Just In is still here doesn't it?

Making a valid point in the defense of Just In.

> It looks like it IS a fake HTML document. Softcom.com (the site which all
> the hyperlinks point to) is not a news site.

I was wrong here, and realized it minutes after posting on my way out the door to school.

> Thread deleted?
> I can't DL any new messages, no longer exists on server...

CLEARLY relevant.

Lets see...

13 posts about your crusade, 13 of which were relevant to the topic I replied to.
2 posts that contradict each other, 2 of which were semi-relevant.
2 posts about newbies being morons.
5 valid on topic posts not relating to you (Though I concider those valid and on topic as well because it is dealing with AW and
your abuse of the system)
1 post relating to Newsgroup Survivor, which is questionable in it's relevance.

That is... 21 out of 23 posts that neccessitated being posted. You're no doubt going to say I didn't need to flame you, but if I
didn't who would shut you up? That is a 91% ratio, and your posts were far less productive and MUCH more slandarous. Boys and girls
of the newsgroup, has it not become plainly obvious that Chucks Party is on a bloodquest? He has turned is attentions from someone
that refuses to defend himself to someone that will readily defend said other person because there is NO proof he ever did anything
wrong to the magnitude that Chunk here had accused him of.

Chuck, do you REALLY want to do this? It's not going to hurt my feelings any and I have the means and the will to take action about
anything you might say about me.

mongo

May 12, 2001, 9:28pm
1) Make sure one of the offensive persons posts are highlighted.
2) From the top drop down menus, select message/block sender.
3) Answer "Yes" when asked by the prompts.

Couldn't be easier -

[View Quote] <drivel snipped, stupid, vacuous, AND malicious - incredible!>

nornny

May 12, 2001, 9:43pm
Wing hasn't offered any redeeming value in this NG?!?! Look at yourself
first before you look at others, buddy. Wing doesn't bore or annoy us with
the same facts every single minute and post. Wing has contributed to this
newsgroup for months on end, while you haven't contributed anything except
chaos. Wing can move on like the rest of us, and tell someone when to give
it up. Wing can filter. Wing doesn't have to bombard us with facts for
proof, he's not that desperate. Wing can make his posts through his
judgement and credibility (which you don't have btw) and we can TRUST him.
You can't. And you see, Wing is our good friend. When trapped in a desert
island (which you two will be soon), Wing will survive the vote of his
peers, while you'll be getting eaten away by your peers (which you are now).

Why you even felt it was NECCESSARY to post this is beyond me. Why you try
to gain some respect and credibility by degrading others is beyond me. Why
you try to act like you're the saint and we're the sinners is also beyond
me. It's a newsgroup against you Chuck, and it will remain that way unless
you treat us with some form of respect and acceptance.

Why I am even posting to you again is also beyond me, but call me an
idealist for hoping you will get the hint. ;)

Nornny

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 12, 2001, 10:13pm
Agent1 you lose, you actually said something that made sense and did not
have to attack me or anyone with profanity to do it but offered some good
constructive criticism. Good to see we have some independent thinkers on the
NG tho. I have taken alot of the constructive criticism in stride and will
be more prudent in the way I post from now on :) Thankyou Agent1

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 12, 2001, 11:22pm
Because Nornny, I think that if people had just been more respectful to
everyone in this NG I wouldn't have been constantly attacked everytime I
made a post here. Then have to defend myself in what I had to say, and it
went on that way for the entire week and people flat out telling me to
shutup from the start of it all. Then you wonder why no one wants to come
back and post here when all I have seen is a handful of people posting to
everything and attacking people for every little so called stupid mistake
they make or don't make, it's just ridiculous and is being over run with a
gang mentality wether you want to see it or not. And the profanity is just
completely uncalled for in this NG. If no one but Just In had attacked me
for anything I said, since this was mostly about him again, and believe me I
am more sick and tired of it than anyone here is beacause I am the person
everyone comes to when Just In or OneSummer does something to PO someone
else, things that never even hit the NGs inbetween my little NG wars with
Just In and OneSummer. But I followed the rules reported everything like I
was told then AW said well nothing we can do about it, too bad. So I came to
the NGs to see if I could make some change this way. Surprisingly it worked
well for the most part, but these personal attackes from people that just
don't like having to see it in the NG is nothing but ridiculous. They are
attacking people constantly here, atleast I know how to focus my attacks if
I'm going to attack someone, some of these people on here just come on and
attack everyone and verbally abuse them to make themselves look superior or
somthing. I don't think that's altogether right either. As I was saying tho,
if Just In was the only one that had responded to all of this and I was not
attacked by all the ones who attacked me for posting it, it would have been
done and over with, but I can see that these people have learned to enjoy
attacking people so I am just posting all their posts to show some kind of
pattern here for them and everyone to see, well obviously wing can't even
differetiate between constructive crticism and abuse of another NG user. So
that was all I was trying to do. Enough said, Over and out.

birdmike

May 13, 2001, 12:24am
I think he has you filtered and wanted to read what Makaveli was replying
to.

[View Quote]

syntax

May 13, 2001, 12:24am
Well that does it, your filtered buddy.
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

--- snip Chucks Party nonsense---

birdmike

May 13, 2001, 12:29am
Is it necessary to type so much and say so little? Please, trim it down,
and try not to be so loud. No one will listen to you if you continue this
behavior.

[View Quote]

m a k a v e l i

May 13, 2001, 1:38am
Sorry :-)

This is what I replied to. (From Chucks Party)

[...]

May 13, 2001, 1:56am
It seems to me you just want to play police officer. First your website which was designed to tell people how bad people in AW are
and now "so I am just posting all their posts to show some kind of
pattern here for them and everyone to see, ".

Chuck, stop being a control freak, you can't tell 99% of the people what to think about Just In and OneSummer, you can't tell 99% of
the people what to think about me, and you sure as hell can't convince 99.9% of the people that you're the good guy. Take a word of
advice from an experienced NG user, with a life beyond the monitor. DON'T START SAYING PEOPLE ARE BAD UNLESS IT'S ALREADY CLEAR TO
EVERYONE ELSE. This applies to the AW newsgroups and the main Usenet. It'll always make you look like a turd. Especially if you're a
newbielicious user that makes their grand entrance to the groups with his hair all on fire over certain people being evil outside of
the groups and then when he is met by resistance breaks one of the Usenet commandments and calls a poster who has in reality been at
least marginally helpful and knowledable useless and irrelevant based on their opposition to your "cause".

Do yourself a favor and don't do it to anyone besides me, cuz I can fight you off with one arm, but the second you go after one more
person you're as good as gone. I will be once more reviewing your ISP's TOS for you. I bet you think I can't even find your ISP cuz
of your cute little hotmail email address. USWest, an apparent aqquisition of QWEST.

These terms are EXTREMELY vague, and located for everyone's perusal at http://www.qwest.net/nav4/acct_tools/con/account.html
I believe he has violated one or possibly both of these two terms for use of newsgroups.
1. You will not exceed general usage standards for the number of postings of the same or similar article to multiple newsgroups.
2. You will adhere to the newsgroup's definition of what can be posted. Most newsgroups describe the posting of commercial
advertisements as off-topic postings.

Also, under the illegal activity section...
Using Qwest's services to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.

I will, however, refrain from reporting anything to Qwest until it becomes more clear what he is up to.

One more thing. Chuck, don't even TRY to tell me this is not a Qwest service, your IP address traces right back to them.

[View Quote]

wing

May 13, 2001, 1:57am
Which was an obscenely long post, you could have easily snipped off my messages, because all were included in one of my replies.

*applauds*

Chuck, Chuck, Chuck... Thank you for giving me a reason to return to
this newsgroup. You've made me an offer I can't refuse, and I accept
your challenge.

I've been watching you ever since you first appeared in this newsgroup,
and I must say, you certainly know how to make an entrance. You
immediately go for the jugular and hit one of the biggest hot-button
issues in this NG: NewYrok/Broadway.
You attempted to lodge a formal complaint to Facter concerning the
treatment you received in Broadway world, and essentially got your ass
handed to you by the majority of the community. Why? It wasn't because
they hated you, and it wasn't because they thought you were wrong. It's
because they simply didn't care.

You continued to bring up this issue on numerous occasions over the
course of several months. You seem intent on making this a community
issue. Well, in case you've missed the hint this past week or so, this
*isn't* a community issue, whether *you* like it or not, no matter how
much you try to make it one. The only people this entire issue concerns
is Just In, OneSummer, FriendPA, JFK2, and yourself. This is the sole
reason you are being attacked at all, is because it doesn't concern us
at all. This whole mess should be worked out between the 5 of you, while
the rest of us just stay out.

But ok, you probably won't believe me; that's perfectly fine. You insist
that this is a community issue, (though I've just shown it isn't) and
that you're all about facts. You say that you're doing this for the
benefit of the community, so that they can protect themselves from
"people like this." Alrighty then, let's take a look at some "facts",
shall we?

"Permission to build anywhere Justin, the only sick puppy here is you,
oh correction, you and anyone that agrees with you. LOL"

NewYork/Broadway:

"Already have, To New York World! LOLOLOL Which by the way is going thru
a wonderful revival with my help and FriendPA and a few other close
friends. So, on to bigger and better things and those against us, can go
to hades for all I care, LOLOLOL"

"LOLOLOLOL":

"LOLOLOLOL You know what I find even more stupid about myrth and wing is
they actually took the time to respond to something that has nothing to
do with this complaint. LOLOLOLOL I dislike that about some people. GET
IT!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL and hate is such a strong word coming from someone
who says they actually have true feelings obviously you did not consider
mine when you posted your nasty post, gee wonder if you are actually
friends with the BW scum buckets, sounds that way. LOLOLOLOL and I have
been on the net for 4 years now so I am no newbie I have seen you kind
if people before, we call them SNERTS LOLOLOLOL"

NewYork/Broadway subject because you were "waisting HD space":

"ooops wasted some more LOL"

which included Broadway and Therapy world:

"Anything that has to do with Broadway World I certainly will have
nothing to do with. Therapy World should find another month to hold
their event. I hope this does not encourage people to support BW in any
way. The 2 owners there have caused this community enough grief. I
always have nothing nice to say about a world that is an exact copy of
New York World that will be having their 2nd Anniversary on Saturday
March 10th at 6pm vrt. Hope to see you on the original Broadway, New York
World :)"

terrible thing to say":

"Isn't it, but soooo true :)"

NGs:

"I stopped reading after the first paragraph, maybe you should read your
posts before you post something that has so many typos in it and leave
people alone. That's my complaint is that you have no room to complain,
LOL"

Broadway world:

"8-P I hope to God none of your children are ever molested by anyone
agent1, but if they ever were you might then have a clue as to how angry
it makes people that someone could hurt an innocent child. Who knows
maybe you are one too with the way you enjoy defending him, sure makes
me wonder what your problem is."

"Yeah so I put a few advertisements for the website on her world, she
wants to call it vandelism, that's fine, lol It said it was a public
build world, lol"

5/10/01 - Your post entitled "Here's a littler story from my past for
ya":
<I won't post it all, as it basically speaks for itself, but here's the
last line>

"Isn't that amazing, LOL Have fun out there everyone but be kind to
everyone cause you never know when you might get your butt kicked by
someone you thought wasn't capable of it. :)"

No Myrth, I won't just shut up. I'm sick of being told to shut up. You
shut up and see how you like it. I'm not taking anymore crap from you or
anyone else in this NG. You all shut the hell up. You all are nothing
more than a bunch of SNERTS with nothing better to do than try to tell
me how wrong I am or to shut up. You didn't get harassed for months on
end by this pathetic creep, you didn't have your world bot copied and
then told by the guy who made the objects not to use them. You didn't
have that same jerk come into your world and threaten people to not use
the objects he made for your world. You did not expierience any of that.
So you shut the hell up and stop telling me what I can or cannot say in
this NG. I pay my dues in this community just like everyone else here.
So don't tell me to shut up, I will post what I want when I want and as
often as I want."

Hey, Chuck, you're right! When you put them all together like that, it
*does* look pretty bad. :)

Now, does this sound like someone who is looking out for the community?
Is this the person who created a group in order to make a safe haven for
AW citizens from supposed "criminals"? I think not. This is a person
with a vendetta, plain and simple. You do not care about "the children",
you do not care about the community, and so, in return, the community
doesn't care about you. You are simply trying to take Just In and
OneSummer as far down as you can take them, in the hopes that somehow
you will gain vindication, and to hell with whatever anyone else thinks.
You have not once taken the time to truly consider what it is the
community you are oh-so-fervent about defending is trying to tell you.

Bottom Line: To the community, what Just In did to FriendPA is in the
past and irrelevant. To the community, whether Just In is a pedophile or
not is irrelevant. Whether OneSummer is harassing you or not is
irrelevant. Therefore, to the community, *you* are irrelevant. So let me
type this *really* slowly so you can understand what they've been trying
to get across to you: KEEP.... IT.... TO... YOURSELF!

I await your response. :)

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Feels good to be back in the saddle again!
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

jfk2

May 13, 2001, 6:17am
This time i'll let it all stay in here for a point...
I TOO could send in all of my copied messages...
But if i did that...
I'll sure to BLEEP everyone off again. As all of the ones i've been saving
are from Just In & my replies to Just In...
And i don't want to make Kellee BLEEPED off any more than Kellee is or make
Just In any more BLEEPED off any more than he is....
But if you BLEEPING people want to see all this BLEEP again.... I can be
very willing to do it all over again...

SO with this nonsense... I thing we should help to clean up the NGS by
dropping with the saved messages.... It's sure to make us all alot
more BLEEPING happier.

m a k a v e l i <tupacisdabest at aol.com> wrote in
<3afe019b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

> [...]
>6) Don't worship pokemon
>7) Don't like you
>8) Have a better computer than you
>9) Have a girlfriend and an actual life beyond obsessing over someone
>thousands of miles away from you doing somthing wrong.
>and last but not least...
>10) I DON'T LIKE YOU.
>
>Nice article. Still doesn't mean shit. If you wish I could make that
>article about YOU. When the police raid a location suspecting a
>"cybercrime" they take any and ALL electronic equipment and don't give
>it back. In many cases they also bar the accused from
>purchasing more equipment. Looks like Just In is still here doesn't it?
>
>It looks like it IS a fake HTML document. Softcom.com (the site which
>all the hyperlinks point to) is not a news site.
>
>Thread deleted?
>I can't DL any new messages, no longer exists on server..."

May 13, 2001, 6:31am
Well.... Now we all know what your TERMS OF USE are for what you use....
So we might as well start a war on this topic too....
OK.... I'm all for it... Lets start a war and get BLEEPING wings off of
here.

or would it be much nicer for certain people to just GRIN and BEAR with
it until certain things run their course and die off....

Terms of Use

Prodigy Communications Corporation ("Prodigy") maintains this site (the
"Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and
communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download
material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only
provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices
contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify,
transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or
commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without
Prodigy's express, prior written permission. Your access to and use of
the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms
and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the
Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and
Conditions.

In addition to these Terms and Conditions, please also read our Privacy
Policy.

Terms and Conditions

1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is
copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided
in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the
written permission of Prodigy. Prodigy neither warrants nor represents
that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights
of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Prodigy.

2. While Prodigy uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to
date information in the Site, Prodigy makes no warranties or
representations as to its accuracy. Prodigy assumes no liability or
responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.

3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Prodigy
nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the
Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or
punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you
"AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that
some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so
some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws
for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied
warranties. Prodigy also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be
liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer
equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or
browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text,
images, video, or audio from the Site.

4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic
mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions,
or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non
-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post that does not fall within the
guidelines of our Privacy Policy may be used by Prodigy or its affiliates
for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure,
transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Prodigy is
free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any
communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including,
but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products
using such information.

5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the
property of, or used with permission by, Prodigy. The use of these images
by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless
specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific
permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the
images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy
and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.

6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the
"Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including the registered trademark
Prodigy, and the trademarks Prodigy Internet, Prodigy Classic, the
Prodigy and Prodigy Internet logos, Prodigy Learning Center, Prodigy
MailLink, Prodigy Instant Messaging, It’s a tool for living., Tools for
Living, and PI are Trademarks of Prodigy. Excite and the Excite logo are
trademarks of Excite Inc. America Online, AOL, and the AOL "triangle"
logo are registered service marks of America Online, Inc. Microsoft,
Windows, and Internet Explorer are registered trademarks or trademarks of
Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries. Netscape and
Netscape Navigator are registered trademarks of Netscape Communications
Corporation in the United States and other countries. Netscape
Communicator is also a trademark of Netscape Communications Corporation,
which may also be registered in other countries. Macintosh is a
registered trademark of Apple Computer Inc. Packard Bell and the Packard
Bell logo are registered trademarks of Packard Bell NEC, Inc. and NEC and
the NEC logo are registered trademarks of NEC, used under license by
Packard Bell NEC, Inc. Hewlett Packard and the Hewlett Packard logo are
registered trademarks of Hewlett-Packard Company. Lotus is a registered
trademark of Lotus Development Corporation. Adobe is a trademark of Adobe
Systems Incorporated. Symantec is a U.S. registered trademark of Symantec
Corporation. All other names are Trademarks or registered Trademarks of
their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be
construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any
license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the
written permission of Prodigy or such third party that may own the
Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed
on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in
these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised
that Prodigy will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights
to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal
prosecution.

7. Prodigy has not reviewed the sites linked to the Site and is not
responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites
linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other
sites is at your own risk.

8. None of the software on this Site or underlying information or
technology (collectively the "Software") may be downloaded or otherwise
exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) any
country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the
U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the
U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using
the Software, you are agreeing to the foregoing and you are representing
and warranting that you are not located in, under the control of, or a
national or resident of any such country or on any such list. The
Software may not be exported outside the United States or to any foreign
entity or "foreign person" as defined by U.S. government regulations,
including without limitation, anyone who is not a citizen, national or
lawful permanent resident of the United States. By downloading or using
the Software, you are agreeing to the foregoing and you are warranting
that you are not a "foreign person" or under the control of a foreign
person.

The Software is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or
disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in
subparagraphs (a) through (d) of the Commercial Computer Restricted
Rights clause at FAR 52.227-19 when applicable, or in subparagraph
(c)(1)(ii) of The Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause
of DFARS and in similar clauses in the NASA FAR Supplement.

9. Prodigy may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating
this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore
periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and
Conditions to which you are bound.

10. Permission to reproduce the copyrighted material of Prodigy should be
sent to the Copyright Agent at the address listed in Section 11.

11. Claims of copyright infringement, with the requisite material listed
below, should be directed to our registered agent:

Michael Strother
Copyright Agent
Prodigy Communications Corporation
P.O. Box 203370
Austin, TX 78720-3370

512-527-1744
fax: 512-527-1799
notices at prodigy.net

The phone number and e-mail above are for copyright matters only.

If you wish to enroll in the Prodigy Internet service or need a Prodigy
CD, please call 1-800-PRODIGY. If you have a billing question, please e
-mail pibilling at prodigy.net. If you have a technical question, please e
-mail pitech at prodigy.net. If you have any other questions, please contact
Prodigy Customer Service.

A notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication
provided to the designated agent that includes substantially the
following:

1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on
behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; 2)
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed,
or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a
representative list of such works; 3) Identification of the material that
is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity
and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and
information reasonably sufficient to permit Prodigy to locate the
material; 4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Prodigy to
contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and,
if available, an e-mail address where the complaining party may be
contacted; 5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith
belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, 6) A
statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under
penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on
behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
[17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A)].

chucks party

May 13, 2001, 6:47am
LMAO! Very good JFK and thanks for not swearing, LOL

For those who do not want to download the previous message,
the address is abuse at rr.com

--
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

chucks party

May 13, 2001, 8:52am
Thanx JFK I got some good information off that post LOL Unfortunately
information takes up alot of k, LOL

jfk2

May 13, 2001, 9:15am
Thanks Chuck... I know someone would love that long one lolol!!!!!!!
chucks party <Chucks_Party at hotmail.com> wrote in
<3afe6778$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Thanx JFK I got some good information off that post LOL Unfortunately
>information takes up alot of k, LOL

FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAH
[View Quote] *snipped of the posts*

agent1

May 13, 2001, 11:47am
I really don't see how consolidating someone's posts into one message could do anything; they've alread been posted in public... Oh well :)

-Agent1

[View Quote] [...]

> Anyone that attacks me for doing this is going to get all their posts since
> this all started on here too for everyone to see. I don't mind if you do it
> to mine because I have offered lots of information in the past week that I
> hope will continue to keep people informed about what I know was not
> properly handled by AW.com themselves to begin with. Yeah you better read
> all your posts before you decide to attack me for this, should be
> interesting tho for those that do. It really does look bad when they are all
> lumped together like this.
>
> That's all Folks
> [snip]

m a k a v e l i

May 13, 2001, 11:53am
Well then Agent wouldn't have been able to see the full idiot Chucks Party
is.

[View Quote]

m a k a v e l i

May 13, 2001, 11:54am
Well, his Subject was "wing has offered absolutely no redeeming value in
this NG"

casay

May 13, 2001, 12:06pm
To quote you.... "I think that if people had just been more respectful to
everyone in this NG I wouldn't have been constantly attacked everytime I
made a post here". ...... Look again Chuck- if you ( and others) had been
more respectful of EVERYONE ELSE in this NG people wouldn't have been
attacking you. You've been asked nicely & not so nicely. Jeese, even Eep
gave it a couple of weeks as most of us did. It's time for this issue to die
in here.

What does it take for you to realize that we've heard it and don't want to
hear it anymore?? This is a personal issue between about 5 people. Work it
out between yourselfs, NOT in the NG. If you're having all these problems
contact the proper authorities- ie, offending persons ISP and other law
enforcement if needed. We can't do anything about it, we've heard it all so
go DO something and leave the issue out of the NG.

Casay
*Will be contacting and sending in abuse reports for all involved that are
breaking the NG charter.* It's sad to have to go that far but enough is
enough. >:-\

[View Quote] <A lot snipped>

chucks party

May 13, 2001, 2:00pm
Sorry kah I would not give you the pleasure, LOL