AWCW Site (Community)

AWCW Site // Community

1  |

leaf

May 11, 2001, 12:35pm
I have just updateed the site - check it out :)

Leaf

leaf

May 11, 2001, 12:36pm
updated* extremly sorry for that terrible spelling mistake. Please don`t
kill me! I was drinking coffee at the time. Have mercy please
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaf
[View Quote]

leaf

May 11, 2001, 12:39pm
Oh no! I`m very sorry for that spelling mistake! Please be kind and don`t
kill me. Have mercy - ARGHHHHHHHHH

LOL
Leaf
[View Quote]

leaf

May 11, 2001, 12:39pm
I could go on and on but you would still murder me !

Leaf
[View Quote]

chucks party

May 11, 2001, 6:26pm
LOL, Just wait til these SNERTS get home from school leaf your butt is
history, LOL

[View Quote]

wing

May 11, 2001, 6:34pm
*sigh* You really have no life. I wish Outlook would filter you, you're truly a pain in the ass
[View Quote]

chucks party

May 11, 2001, 7:26pm
8-P ~ ~ *raspberrys*

leaf

May 12, 2001, 8:40am
at www.awcw.co.uk

I'll repeat myself on the use of NG filters:
Use the Tools > Newsgroup Filters menu, click the Add button and specify
criterias. This tool can be VERY usefull when ppl like JFK2 is running
around messing up the NGs...

wing

May 12, 2001, 12:30pm
Unfortunately outlook is not as intuitive as I would like, and often forgets filters. Piece of shit Micro$oft junk.
[View Quote]

jfk2

May 12, 2001, 4:16pm
I don't go running around MESSING up the NGS. The community part of the
newsgroups is to discuss community business no matter what it is.
From BLASTING away about some JERK that does their thing in AW to
offering help to those in need in the NGS... I fail to see how i could
ever be messing up the NGS. And by NOT reading what I'm saying...
Telles me that YOU ARE A RUDE PERSON and need to be knocked off
your high-horse too... Maybe i & Chuck should gather up all we can about
you and inform the AW community about you too.... I'm sure you have some
DIRTY laundry that you want displayed to all of the AW community too...
Then don't go off half cocked and be saying I MESS UP the ngs.