Re: WILL YOU F****** KIDS TAKE IT ELSEWHERE ALREADY? GOD DAMN... (Community)

Re: WILL YOU F****** KIDS TAKE IT ELSEWHERE ALREADY? GOD DAMN... // Community

1  |

jfk2

May 10, 2001, 11:23pm
What is OUTLOOK EXPRESS? Ohhhh..... That is MicroSH-T stuff...
That is the stuff that VIRUS WRITERS try to attack....
Hmmmm
You see... I'm one smart person... I use XNEWS.... And that is
excellent NEWSGROUPS SOFTWARE...
Just look for the little rubics CYAN BLUE CUBE = All parts are complete...
Look for the broken rubics dark blue cube = not all parts are there...
Comes in real handy for multipart files...
MP3's, RA [Includes ram, rm], WAV... And of course ZIP & GZ files...
and such... It still works great with MIDI & GIF & JPG files...
But here you don't find the midi & jpg files... So if i seem like i'm not
here... I'm looking at some much bigger NGS FREE SERVERS that my little
NewsHunter SPIDER BOT has found for me. And since that CRAZY NUT Just In by
now has mentioned I'm GAY... [Takes 2 GAYS to defend a WOMANS INTEGRETY
from some NUT case of Just In..] You know what my prefered GIF & JPG's are
and they sure are not in this NG server.