My Final Post On This Just In Matter (Community)

My Final Post On This Just In Matter // Community

1  |

chucks party

May 6, 2001, 10:57am
First of all I am going to apologize to the News Group for this turning into
a flame throwing contest, it was never my intent but that's what it turned
into.
Secondly I think insanity's post was one of the best replies here in their
advice to children in this community and I could not agree more. You never
know who you are dealing with in this place and just because someone can do
great things with 3D objects does not necessarily mean they are someone to
be trusted, don't be fooled by this or be blinded by their abilities in AW
if they are divuldging in illegal activities and have given you that
information even in confidence or you are the subject of their illegal acts,
please do something about it and notify the local authorities.
Thirdly I would like to say that I honestly believe everything FriendPA has
told me and all the information she gave me about Just In. I would have
never come to the NG with this if I did not believe this was 100% true. I am
willing to put this behind me now, I will never forget, and I can never
forgive Just In for all that he has done, but I will get past this and leave
it in the past now. If this has adversely effected Just In's reputation,
maybe he has a clue now how he has tried to destroy FriendPA's reputation
here in AW. FriendPA is a mother, wife and most importantly to me, a very
good friend. I did this against her wishes, she never wanted to release this
information, but I have seen this man slander her name all over the NGs and
she is and has done nothing wrong to Just In. Only in his own mind does he
feel he has somehow been mistreated by her. But remember 1 thing, New York
World belongs to FriendPA and if Just In did not want to give PA the objects
he made to upload to her OP he did not have to do that, no one forced him to
send them to her, ok.
Thankyou for reading this and thankyou all for the information, I think we
as a community are alot smarter now and wiser because of it. God Bless you
all.

Sincerely,
Chucks Party :)

nornny

May 6, 2001, 11:46am
Finally, you get somewhat of a hint to leave this subject alone. Maybe you
shouldn't be talking about 100% trust in people and say you trust FriendPA
100%, however. It comes across very hyppocritical. And you're stereotyping
all mothers and wives as good clean people too, while Just In who's gotten
arrested (for what I still don't know, and how you found out and cared to
extort it is beyond me too) is bad and dirty.

Secondly, how dare you go against someone's wishes. :( Did you ever think
FriendPA might have had the right idea in keeping quiet? Her name was never
being defamed, nor was Just In's in ANY of this "controversy" (more like
petty bickering to me). FriendPA, especially, was getting her name destroyed
more and more constantly NOT because she didn't care to post (that made her
more civil and respected in my eyes), but the fact that she couldn't control
her gang of loonies who had to keep bringing this subject up, crack a joke
about Just In after every sentence and post, and just do idiotic things in
the name of their loyal queen, FriendPA. Yes, that's what I truly believe
and saw throughout the tens of incidents that this Broadway/NewYork battle
has caused.

As for the community being smarter, I don't know about that. We were always
quite intellectually high. And we were smart enough to get you to wisen up
quicker. I think we've stopped a flame war in record time with this one.
We're just practically ready to deal with anyone who tries to do something
stupid or annoying in a more timely manner. Which you could call smart, I
just call it experience from practice.

Nornny

[View Quote]

jfk2

May 6, 2001, 1:07pm
I'm going to pop this one in here on Chuck's last message...
Somehow I don't think this will be his last message.... All he has to do
is read this... AND I'm sure he might want to add something more
about this last Just In matter.

Several weeks ago I too went off half cocked on Just In... And all of
that was AGAINST FriendPA's wishes to Just In. My idea was to BITE
JUST IN HARD IN HIS REAR...
I did BITE Just In... but not hard enough. I asked him & begged him
and even pleaded him to stop his insane revenge with FriendPA and he would
not comply to my wishes either.

Just In had made up his own mind to not only BOT COPY A WORLD [STEAL SOMEONES
PROPERTY] and call it his very own... But to go back and attack the person
that made it all possible in the first place so Just In could build & make
the world THE VERTUAL REAL NEWYORK WORLD.

He attacked her [FRIENDPA] so rentless that a few weeks before i had to
enter the hospital for a diabetic foot problem... HE actually drove
FriendPA to the ER of her hospital for
1 - EXTREME STRESS
2 - POSSIBLE HEART OR STROKE ATTACK
And I'm thankful that she came out of it but that she was suffering from
extreme stress brought about by Just In's demands & threats after threats...

And I tried to have him not to persue this insane course of actions to
FriendPA... He refused to listen... I tgramed him to death... He still
refused to listen... AND I too emailed him and he refused to listen...

I too have the exact same 6k html file that Chucks Party has...
EXACT SAME THING... I showed it to Just In so he knows what it is...
And he commented to me... And I have my records to prove it...

BUT I told him that I would NEVER use that on him here &/or anywheres
IS it truth or fiction i asked him...
And his comments were [BLANK TO PROTECT PEOPLE'S LIVES. I AM NOT IN THE HABIT
TO DO THE SAME THINGS THAT CHUCK DID]
And that is how I still feel about that. I still have his comments on my
browser chat logs... But that stays with me & his chat logs only.

But what Just In failed to realize is... He and OneSummer have a PK no
contact order on me... So I had to protect myself and send them ALL OF MY
CHAT LOGS... Including all of Just In's comments about that 6k html file...
So now all of AW & PK's know as well as I & Just In know what was said
And i sent them all of my 2.2,3.0,3.1 browser chat logs that ever pertained
to Just In &/or OneSummer as i have all 3 AW browser installs seperatly
and eventually when I download 3.1a... That too will be in it's own
directory... That way I can maintain ALL chat logs... ALL FILES...
for things like this.

And a strange thing happened within the last few nights...
I emailed Just In... and he still insists that we follow the PK's no contact
order... BUT if Just In has left AW forever... Why would he be concerned
about a PK no contact order... STRANGE... Maybe that indicates that he IS
NOT LEAVING AW BUT GOING INTO HIDING UNTIL THE HEAT COOLS A LITTLE...

Yes I have been BITING Just In in the newsgroups but it has been politely
so as not to restart the big wars of the past. and that did no good.

Just In persued his insane course of actions. SO i guess that when all
else failed... Chucks Party decided that maybe one HUGE BITE OUT
OF Just In was a must and he did what he did...

While I may agree with Chuck on may things... This was not how I would
have liked it to go myself. That is probably why he waited until i was
in the hospital to launch this attack on Just In as well...

It probably shows... I don't have any little kids at home. I'm single
and so will tend to act more mild manered to what Just In [AN ADULT BUT
THINKING LIKE A 2 YR OLD BRAT KID] was doing... Maybe Chuck still
remembers as most of us do... When a older person tells you to stop doing
something bad... And you continue to DISOBEY and then they shout and you
keep DISOBEYING... And then eventually they take action that you think
is tooo much and you cry & carry on and think that this is the meanest
person in the whole wide world... BUT the bottom line is... You
are not now disobeying any more...

Well... Sad but true... The same had to be dealt to Just In to make
him understand that what he was doing was all wrong... It's one thing
to BOT COPY a world and say it's yours... BUT it becomes a whole
different ballgame when after you BOT COPY SOMEONES WORLD you go back to
destroy that person that you just BOT COPIED THEIR WORLD FROM...

Now wheather all this will be the final thing in here... NGS... Nope...
Many people will comment on this and the thread from this could be quite
large and persist for many weeks as did the thread from when Just In
BOT COPIED FRIENDPA's WORLD called NEWYORK and called it BROADWAY WORLD.

This is to be expected in Newsgroups... But eventually it will die down
to dust... And that is where i eventually hope it stays this time forever.

chucks party <Chucks_Party at hotmail.com> wrote in
<3af54a45 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>First of all I am going to apologize to the News Group for this turning into
>a flame throwing contest, it was never my intent but that's what it turned
>into.
>Secondly I think insanity's post was one of the best replies here in their
>advice to children in this community and I could not agree more. You never
>know who you are dealing with in this place and just because someone can do
>great things with 3D objects does not necessarily mean they are someone to
>be trusted, don't be fooled by this or be blinded by their abilities in AW
>if they are divuldging in illegal activities and have given you that
>information even in confidence or you are the subject of their illegal acts,
>please do something about it and notify the local authorities.
>Thirdly I would like to say that I honestly believe everything FriendPA has
>told me and all the information she gave me about Just In. I would have
>never come to the NG with this if I did not believe this was 100% true. I am
>willing to put this behind me now, I will never forget, and I can never
>forgive Just In for all that he has done, but I will get past this and leave
>it in the past now. If this has adversely effected Just In's reputation,
>maybe he has a clue now how he has tried to destroy FriendPA's reputation
>here in AW. FriendPA is a mother, wife and most importantly to me, a very
>good friend. I did this against her wishes, she never wanted to release this
>information, but I have seen this man slander her name all over the NGs and
>she is and has done nothing wrong to Just In. Only in his own mind does he
>feel he has somehow been mistreated by her. But remember 1 thing, New York
>World belongs to FriendPA and if Just In did not want to give PA the objects
>he made to upload to her OP he did not have to do that, no one forced him to
>send them to her, ok.
>Thankyou for reading this and thankyou all for the information, I think we
>as a community are alot smarter now and wiser because of it. God Bless you
>all.
>
> Sincerely,
>Chucks Party :)

agent1

May 6, 2001, 1:35pm
Quit stirring this up.

just in

May 6, 2001, 4:24pm
JFK2 - you idiot. You will most likely lose your account for this stupid
post. FriendPA is tougher than you think and her stress was more related to
a loss in her family than anything from me. She was basically ignoring me.
In the end it was you that was provoking things and you that was the source
of all the stress. Count your blessings that I keep my tongue about you.
Chuck I know can wear a few blows to his chin, but you are just a nutter.

Chuck - I'm glad it will stop. I believe ignoring each other will be a
mutual pleasure.

FriendPA - I'm sure you will read this... Here is the olive branch.... No
more threats from me, legal or otherwise. Keep the objects and buildings
etc. that I created - you can regard this posting as a permanent licence to
use them. I will arrange a link to NewYork and credit and thankyou to you
close to Broadway GZ.. I trust you will reciprocate. Maybe in time, a
loooong time, I will show my face in AW again. Whatever the case, you won't
receive any further communication from me, but you know where you can reach
me should you feel the need.

AWComm and PeaceKeepers - you could have and should have prevented all this
with more definative action. Little slaps on the wrist and finger waving
don't fix anything. You have the tools to lock out accounts and provide
censorship when its needed. I call upon you to learn by this experience and
revise your policies.

Regards, Justin.

jfk2

May 7, 2001, 1:59am
Just In... I'm glad that i have set myself up with many other
3d platforms too. If not in AW fine... I'm now in Vectorscape, Outerworlds,
Dreamland Park Universe, City 4 All and i'm still expanding outward
to explore all of them. Sooner or later you will see me Just In...
But you will have some comfort to know that there will not be a FriendPA
in any of the universes that i'm in [Other than AW] and i have checked...
And no Chucks Party in any other universe other than
Vectorscape AND AW... Yes i have checked that name too...
But I'm there and you might have to put up with me...
BUT as long as you don't start any UNIVERSE wars... I sure won't...

I'll be very nice and sweet. You might not even notice me there.
And if you do happen to see me... It might only be in passing...
But the thing you most HATE about me... Guess what...

As far as i know... There are no PK's there... YET... and so i don't have
defend my rear YET... and anything that you say to me out in the
distant universes will remain PRIVATE... Including that same 6km file
that Chuck has...

But remember this... I'm NOT the one that started all this mess in the
first place... YOU started all the hate here in AW...
And in a way... I'm glad it's over. I was not hoping it was going to be
resolved like it did... But it is resolved. You BOT COPIED A WORLD
[Stole Someones Identity and call it YOURS... and then instead of saying
OK... I got away with that one and dropping things right there
and enjoying what you BOT COPIED... You had to persue the matter farther.
You had to attack FriendPA... With your INSANE reasoning you had to attack
FriendPA... Had you not done so... You still would have a happy time here
in AW... The only person to blame here IS YOU. YOU ARE THE ONLY DUMB
STUPID PERSON HERE... and not ME or Chuck & Certainly not FriendPA...
We are the innocent victims cought up in your INSANE HATRED TO
FRIENDPA...

I still rather not have seen it end this way... But it is a way...
I had asked you to quit attacking FriendPA, and begged & pleaded...
SO ONLY DUMB PERSON = Just In = 6km html file that Chuck displayed
to everyone AND I have the same file but DID not display to everyone...

If you should visit any worlds in any other universe that I have
a gun in/on... You don't have anything to worry... I'm NOT BLASTER BOY CHUCK
OUT TO BLAST YOUR SORRY REAR... I only use it if it become drastic...
Not until. And so far you have seen how i use my GUN powers in some
AW worlds i have gun rights to... You be good & i don't shoot.

just in <Justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in <3af596de at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>JFK2 - you idiot. You will most likely lose your account for this stupid
>post. FriendPA is tougher than you think and her stress was more related to
>a loss in her family than anything from me. She was basically ignoring me.
>In the end it was you that was provoking things and you that was the source
>of all the stress. Count your blessings that I keep my tongue about you.
>Chuck I know can wear a few blows to his chin, but you are just a nutter.
>
>Chuck - I'm glad it will stop. I believe ignoring each other will be a
>mutual pleasure.
>
>FriendPA - I'm sure you will read this... Here is the olive branch.... No
>more threats from me, legal or otherwise. Keep the objects and buildings
>etc. that I created - you can regard this posting as a permanent licence to
>use them. I will arrange a link to NewYork and credit and thankyou to you
>close to Broadway GZ.. I trust you will reciprocate. Maybe in time, a
>loooong time, I will show my face in AW again. Whatever the case, you won't
>receive any further communication from me, but you know where you can reach
>me should you feel the need.
>
>AWComm and PeaceKeepers - you could have and should have prevented all this
>with more definative action. Little slaps on the wrist and finger waving
>don't fix anything. You have the tools to lock out accounts and provide
>censorship when its needed. I call upon you to learn by this experience and
>revise your policies.
>
>Regards, Justin.

chucks party

May 7, 2001, 5:52am
It's ok JFK it's finally over, chill out ok. Your a good man I know it and
your friends know it. Let it be now. Luv ya buddy, hope your leg is healing
up well :) God Bless

you WANT the war to continue, don't you???? LOL, just SHUT UP!

duskbat

May 7, 2001, 10:46pm
Man what a bunch of babies. mebbe turn off your PC yall. try baseball or
something

[View Quote] > you WANT the war to continue, don't you???? LOL, just SHUT UP!