Opinion and Fact (Community)

Opinion and Fact // Community

1  |

insanity

May 5, 2001, 5:13pm
--------------EA91E6018C71972CDFFBA6B8

It is sad to see what this newsgroup has been allowed to turn into. I
will say first off that I stand behind freedom of speech, however I see
all the causes needed for justification to have this newsgroup
moderated. It was the right thing to do in killing off the previous
thread of chuck's degradation party. I have sadly seen a man accused by
chuck's party without any legal evidence, slandered, by defamation
bleeding trash.

I am personally very involved and caring for children. I head a
foundation concerning children and their protection. What chuck's party
has done is hurt children by spreading trash that gets out of hand!

Here is help to children in this matter:

NOTICE

Children and any adult out there who are aware of a crime or have been a
victim of crime... Report it immediately to your law enforcement
officials. If you have been harmed or harassed over the internet and it
involves the anyone in the U.S, report it to the F.B.I. If you have been
or know of a child who has, or is, being abused, contact your local
child protective services for your area. It is your duty!

Now that is the proper thing to know and to do!

Do not use the internet to destroy the foundation of the U.S.
Constitution and the Laws of the U.S.

Do not allow the internet to be a trash bin of unfounded attacks of
vengeance.

If you have honestly been harmed, go to the proper law authority and
allow justice to prevail!

It should be clear by all who have seen the threads started by Chuck's
Party that his sole intentions were set forth to harm people never to
protect them. I say this because he has forgotten one key point, all
should be considered innocent until proven guilty by a COURT OF LAW!
There is a reason for that son, a very good reason! A law abider you
are not... you have broken many laws, torts, and usage agreements by
your biased slandering posts and web pages.

All Children and Adults deserve protection under the Law!
Allow the Law and Child Abuse Professionals do their job. Don't try to
do it yourself!

To Chuck's Party, If you yourself have been abused sexually, I
sincerely hope that you contact the proper officials and begin a road to
recovery. Anyone abused either physically, emotionally, sexually, or
otherwise deserve help and protection and any offender of such act
should be handled by our justice system and punished. If you need help,
please seek it. If you need counseling in the matter your local social
services dept. or clergy are good sources to inquire upon.

Peace and health

InSaNiTy

--------------EA91E6018C71972CDFFBA6B8

It is sad to see what this newsgroup has been allowed to turn into.&nbsp;
[...]
for that son, a very good reason!&nbsp; A law abider you are not... you
have broken many laws, torts, and usage agreements by your biased slandering
posts and web pages.
sexually, I sincerely hope that you contact the proper officials and begin
a road to recovery. Anyone abused either physically, emotionally, sexually,
or otherwise deserve help and protection and any offender of such act should
be handled by our justice system and punished. If you need help, please
seek it. If you need counseling in the matter your local social services
dept. or clergy are good sources to inquire upon.

--------------EA91E6018C71972CDFFBA6B8--

I totally agree with you!

KAH
PS. but please don't post in HTML
[View Quote] Here is help to children in this matter:

[...]

captain mad mike

May 5, 2001, 7:37pm
the post was only 6kb...not much difference than not posting in HTML...
[View Quote]

wing

May 5, 2001, 10:40pm
6kb is six times the size of a normal root thread. It stacks up...
[View Quote]

wing

May 5, 2001, 10:41pm
However, it was in the interests of his post to get it read, it still used a reasonable font size and sure got my attention

[View Quote]

faber

May 6, 2001, 10:10am
"wing" <bathgate at prodigy.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3af49d82 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> 6kb is six times the size of a normal root thread. It stacks up...
[View Quote] LOL, this is incredible...

whine about a 6k html posting, while at the same time FULL QUOTING the post you reply to, inflating your little sentence to
4k...

Faber

ps: no offence intended, but this really had no valid point in it....