What happened to my post (Community)

What happened to my post // Community

1  |

barbarossa

Apr 23, 2001, 11:33pm
I had a post abou mars's textures. Where in aw did it go??

wing

Apr 24, 2001, 7:42am
Outlook deletes posts after a week. Suggestion: If you don't like it, get a real newsreader
[View Quote]

myrth

Apr 24, 2001, 8:44pm
or you could always go to Tools/Options/Maintenance and change the delete
old posts options...

just a thought

-Myrth

[View Quote]

jfk2

Apr 24, 2001, 8:59pm
I don't like some of the MicroCRUD stuff.
Outlook is one of them. So i use a REAL Email program & a REAL
Newsgroups Reader.
Xnews = Newsgroups reader
OR NewsPro = Newsgroups Server software
AND good old FOX Email [at least i never have to worry about outlook
email problems with this one...]
The only MACROS that any of my software will ever know about is whatever
I create. Not what some jerk creates.

wing <bathgate at prodigy.net> wrote in <3ae54a9c at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Outlook deletes posts after a week. Suggestion:
>If you don't like it, get a real newsreader
[View Quote]

wing

Apr 24, 2001, 10:12pm
That never has worked for me :) Stupid M$ programming holes.