Re: Warning about Hare, version 1.1 (Community)

Re: Warning about Hare, version 1.1 // Community

1  |

jfk2

Apr 21, 2001, 8:14pm
Looks to me like you got one of those BOMBWARE programs.
BombWare programs are just that. You install it. and it works
somewhat ok. You decide not to pay for it & un-install it. OR
you upgrade your computer in any way and you have to re-install it
BUT you have to purchase another registratiion code key for it.
That is one of the STRONG reasons why I support the Cracker Software
groups. After they get their hands on such a BOMBWARE thing...
They fix it so the author NEVER gets paid for making such sleeze software
and you come out in the winning end of it all.