Hmmm (Community)

Hmmm // Community

1  |

leaf

Apr 21, 2001, 8:05pm
Uryyb, V arrq fbzr uryc cyrnfr. V jnf va NJGrra TM naq jr jrer univat n
fznyy ynhtu naq V punatrq zl anzr gb Qe Rivy Yrns. Ohg fbzr fnq crefba
qrpvqrq gb tenfc guvf zbzrag naq fgbyr zl anzr. V jnf irel naalbrq ohg V
xabj vs lbh punatr lbhe anzr naq gurl punatr gurvef gura vg pna or qbar.
Jung ernyyl naablrq zr jnf gung guvf fnq vzzngher obl jnf cergraqvat gb or
zr. Nf sne nf V xabj ur pbhyq or erprvivat zl gryrtenzf vs crbcyr jub unir
whfg chg zl anzr va gurve pbagnpg yvfg. Pna nalbar uryc zr?

Ertneqf
Erny Yrns

leaf

Apr 21, 2001, 8:07pm
This is just a little puzzle for all you folks out there to work out - the
text and meaning of this post are actually a load of junk. I was bored and I
know many of you are too so here is something to keep you going for a few
minutes

Leaf
[View Quote]

agent1

Apr 21, 2001, 8:11pm
ROT13

"Hello, I need some help please. I was in AWTeen GZ and we were having a
small laugh and I changed my name to Dr Evil Leaf. But some sad person
decided to grasp this moment and stole my name. I was very annyoed but I
know if you change your name and they change theirs then it can be done.
What really annoyed me was that this sad immature boy was pretending to be
me. As far as I know he could be receiving my telegrams if people who have
just put my name in their contact list. Can anyone help me?

Regards
Real Leaf"

jfk2

Apr 21, 2001, 8:41pm
I was just thinking about something else though...

JFK2's Top 10 Reasons For That Last Message are...

1 - Ahhh..... Booze?
2 - You got something up your nose? You inhaled something strong.
3 - Nerves
4 - Stroke
5 - You let your pet cat have a go on the keyboard for a change.
6 - Baby's first typing lesson. That kid is a fast learner.
7 - after months of over use your keyboard shorted out.
8 - Some kids next door were playing with a rubber ball that crashed
through the glass near the pc & the ball bounced all over the
keyboard for several minutes until you could catch it.
9 - There was this electrical storm nearby and the lights flickered
and made the keyboard type crazy things.

AND JFK2's Top #10 Reason Is... [Drum Roll Please....]

10 - You got one good look at Just In [World Owner of Broadway World]
and that made you go so NUTS... You had no idea what you were
saying. [Just In does that to me as well on many occasions]

at at at I'm BAD!!! at at at

leaf <Leaf at awcw.co.uk> wrote in <3ae2049b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>This is just a little puzzle for all you folks out there to work out - the
>text and meaning of this post are actually a load of junk.
>I was bored and I
>know many of you are too so here is something to keep you going for a few
>minutes
>
>Leaf

j b e l l

Apr 22, 2001, 12:38am
you did it the wrong way.. lol.. top ten list's are usually in best to worst order.. best being one (that's what makes it a top ten
countdown)

--
- JBell

____________________
| |
| AWJBell Services |
| http://www.awjbell.com |
| news://awjbell.com |
| platinum.awjbell.com |
|____________________|

Apr 22, 2001, 12:40am
LOL. Just for your information, your contact list keeps track of your
citizen number, not your name. What it does is check your citizen account
for any name changes every couple minutes, just like the world list checks
for list updates. That way if you change your name and someone steals your
original name, you'll still receive all your telegrams, and the person
sending the telegrams will see your new name instead of your old one. :)

SW Chris

[View Quote]

rough diamond

Apr 22, 2001, 9:16am
There's nothing wrong with Just In :P For the most part, he's a good
person... unless he's mad, or winds up in the wrong place at the wrong
time... and let's just not bring that up again...
-RD
[View Quote]

leaf

Apr 22, 2001, 9:47am
6 Minutes :)
Pretty easy really since its at the top of the screen lol

Leaf
[View Quote]

jfk2

Apr 22, 2001, 8:19pm
David Letterman I am not [YET]

Anyways... You should know that i might be a little [So tiny little...
Thta i bet you... Just In has never even noticed.]
Thta i might be WEIRD.

j b e l l <jbell1983 at home.com> wrote in
<3ae24442$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>you did it the wrong way.. lol.. top ten list's are
>usually in best to worst order.. best being one
>(that's what makes it a top ten
>countdown)
>
>--
>- JBell
>
> ____________________
>| |
>| AWJBell Services |
>| http://www.awjbell.com |
>| news://awjbell.com |
>| platinum.awjbell.com |
>|____________________|
[View Quote]

jfk2

Apr 22, 2001, 8:27pm
There is nothing wrong with me either. I'm a really nice sweetheart
type of person. So kind of a person...
THAT is unless i get a tiny bit MAD....
But so far i have never been able to show that. I'm so kind and
a sweatheart type of person... NOT even Just In could find me MAD.
There is nothing that Just In could ever possibly do to ever get me mad.
That is tottaly IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!
So this is to show everyone just how much I'm NOT mad at Just In...

To Just In... GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rough diamond <joshua_trask at capecod.com> wrote in
<3ae2bd84 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>There's nothing wrong with Just In :P For the most part, he's a good
>person... unless he's mad, or winds up in the wrong place at the wrong
>time... and let's just not bring that up again...
>-RD

Too late, rough diamond. :)