I was ejected from AWGate for NO REASON (Community)

I was ejected from AWGate for NO REASON // Community

1  2  |

xelag

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01C0951F.DC1D5AD0

Thanks Facter, for looking into this. I hope you ppl also have logged =
chat, so as to dispell any possible doubts about what happened.

XelaG
[View Quote] I think that here, there has been some misleading and possibly =
falsified information - but that also, I have no idea.

I am, if you IA or anyone else cares to look into it, a member of Pink =
Village - and have been for about three years now - issues like this are =
always important to be looked at sometimes, and made sure that =
discrimination and such are never carried out by anyone given the =
priviledges in awci worlds.

The GK's do a good job, but that doesnt always mean that things like =
that dont happen - if they do, then action is taken pretty quickly, and =
GK/PK's that abuse their privs are dealt with effectively. But Nornny? =
Acting like that? I dont know *shrug*

The whole situation is very strange - dont worry, the world logs will =
show what happened. I would say to just calm down, and I think it will =
be passed to Flagg to look into, if he hasnt already.

Facter.
AW Support

[View Quote] Immigration Officer: Welcome to the Gateway to Active Worlds!

[Customs Aide]: Welcome, Internal Affairs. For the Conduct =
Guidelines please say World Rules or see =
http://www.activeworlds.com/conduct.html

[StockQuoteBot]: Hi Internal Affairs. Ask me for stock quotes! =
Whisper HELP or 0:symbol to me, e.g., whisper 0:MSFT :-)

Internal Affairs: Hello

CeeCee: America has tons of building objects BUT their lots are very =
small

Internal Affairs: Good day to you all

CeeCee: Hiyas Internal Affairs

A Citizen: hi internal affairs

Internal Affairs: hello ceecee

SMOKE JUMPER1: hi internal

cabLecar gaL: hiya IA

Internal Affairs: Have you read the newsgroups yet?

Internal Affairs: About the "situtation"?

cabLecar gaL: sorry I can't say I have IA

Internal Affairs: Very well...

Internal Affairs: Where did VindicatorIII go?

cabLecar gaL: he is brb for a bit

cabLecar gaL: he will be back

CeeCee: Don't know IA he said brb and he hasen't come back yet

Internal Affairs: Very strange

Internal Affairs: Did he sign off?

cabLecar gaL: no IA

Internal Affairs: Is there a need for concern?

cabLecar gaL: nope IA he is still here

Internal Affairs: I se

Internal Affairs: err see excuse me

cabLecar gaL: hun I have not read it so I donm't know

Optimus Prime: Hello everyone :-))

Internal Affairs: hello OP

Internal Affairs: Good Afternoon OP

"xxsandmanxx": Hi Op.

CeeCee: (((((((((((( OP )))))))))

SMOKE JUMPER1: hi optimus

VindicatorIII: back

Optimus Prime: hello all It is once again time For Prime Time

Internal Affairs: Hello VindicatorIII

VindicatorIII: To FLY in AW, use the Plus (+) and Minus (-) keys on =
your numeric keypad. Plus to go UP and Minus to come back DOWN again.

Internal Affairs: Spreading some welcome back macros ehy lol?

CeeCee: lol IA

VindicatorIII: You are now warned

Internal Affairs: why what did I do???

Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awgate

After being ejected, I had no idea why. I didn't break ANY =
guidelines, so I telegramed VindicatorIII and here is what she said in =
response:

Telegram from VindicatorIII, sent 8 minutes ago:=20

This is the only message you will get tonight. Your IP address and =
the full chat log and copies of your telegrams have been passed to AW. I =
intend to have your Citizenship cancelled

I told her that I would report her for misconduct, and this is what =
she said back to me:

Telegram from VindicatorIII, sent 6 minutes ago:=20

You go right ahead.

Telegramming her again resulted in no such luck. I, honestly, have =
no idea why this had to happen. It could be something with what happened =
yesterday in the gate with Craig, but I am not sure. I am very =
disappointed in the current GK program. If this kind of behavior keeps =
up, I can guarantee you they won't be seeing another $20 for my renewal =
next year, nor any referrals from other tourists from registering. They =
really need better screening and more careful monitoring of your GKs.=20

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01C0951F.DC1D5AD0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks Facter, for looking into =
this.&nbsp; I hope=20
you ppl also have logged chat, so as to dispell any possible doubts =
about what=20
happened.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>XelaG</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"facter" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:facter at activeworlds.com">facter at activeworlds.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a871fa6 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a871fa6 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>A simple check of world logs can show exactly who was ejected, =
and by=20
who. I'll see if Flagg can look into the whole thing tomorrow.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I think that here, there has been some misleading and possibly =
falsified=20
information - but that also, I have no idea.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am, if&nbsp;you IA or anyone else&nbsp;cares to look into it, a =
member=20
of Pink Village - and have been for about three years now - issues =
like this=20
are always important to be looked at sometimes, and made sure that=20
discrimination and such are never carried out by anyone given the =
priviledges=20
in awci worlds.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The GK's do a good job, but that =
doesnt always=20
mean that things like that dont happen&nbsp;- if they do, then action =
is taken=20
pretty quickly, and GK/PK's that abuse their privs are dealt with =
effectively.=20
But Nornny? Acting like that? I dont know *shrug*</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The whole situation is very strange - =
dont worry,=20
the world logs will show what happened. I would say to just calm down, =
and I=20
think it will be passed to Flagg to look into, if he hasnt=20
already.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Facter.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>AW Support</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>"internal affairs" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:ji0414 at starlinx.com">ji0414 at starlinx.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a8712ef at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a8712ef at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am very confused right now, but I =
was just=20
ejected from AWGate for simply saying nothing more than a "hello". I =
am=20
assuming this was motivated by what it says on the newsgroups about =
GK's=20
ejecting other gays, but I am not sure. This is the chat log as =
follows=20
explaining what happened EXACTLY: (Note: The only thing edited was =
what some=20
newbie tourists said that didn't relate to anything going. There was =
NOTHING=20
else edited)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIR>
<DIR>
<DIR>
<DIR>
<DIR><FONT color=3D#238e23 size=3D1>
<P>Immigration Officer: Welcome to the Gateway to Active=20
Worlds!</P></FONT><I><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D1>
<P>[Customs Aide]: Welcome, Internal Affairs. For the Conduct =
Guidelines=20
please say World Rules or see=20
<U>http://www.activeworlds.com/conduct.html</P></U></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#0000ff size=3D1>
<P>[StockQuoteBot]: Hi Internal Affairs. Ask me for stock quotes! =
Whisper=20
HELP or 0:symbol to me, e.g., whisper 0:MSFT :-)</I></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#707070 size=3D1></P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: Hello</P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1>
<P>CeeCee: America has tons of building objects BUT their lots are =
very=20
small</P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: Good day to you all</P></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P><B>CeeCee: Hiyas Internal Affairs</P></B>
<P>A Citizen: hi internal affairs</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: hello ceecee</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1>
<P>SMOKE JUMPER1: hi internal</P>
<P>cabLecar gaL: hiya IA</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal Affairs: =
Have you read the=20
newsgroups yet?</FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D1></P></B>
<P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal =
Affairs: About the=20
"situtation"?</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>cabLecar gaL: sorry I =
can't say I=20
have IA</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal Affairs: =
Very=20
well...</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal Affairs: =
Where did=20
VindicatorIII go?</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>cabLecar gaL: he is =
brb for a=20
bit</P>
<P>cabLecar gaL: he will be back</P><B>
<P>CeeCee: Don't know IA he said brb and he hasen't come back=20
yet</P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: Very strange</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: Did he sign off?</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>cabLecar gaL: no IA</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: Is there a need for concern?</P></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>cabLecar gaL: nope IA he is still here</P></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: I se</P>
<P>Internal Affairs: err see excuse me</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>cabLecar gaL: hun I have not read it so I donm't know</P><B>
<P>Optimus Prime: Hello everyone :-))</P></B></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>Internal Affairs: hello OP</P></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal Affairs: =
Good Afternoon=20
OP</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070 size=3D1>
<P>"xxsandmanxx": Hi Op.</P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P>CeeCee: (((((((((((( OP )))))))))</P></B>
<P>SMOKE JUMPER1: hi optimus</FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1></P></B>
<P><B>VindicatorIII: back</P></B>
<P><B>Optimus Prime: hello all It is once again time For Prime =
Time</P>
<P></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal =
Affairs: Hello=20
VindicatorIII</P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D1>
<P>VindicatorIII: To FLY in AW, use the Plus (+) and Minus (-) keys =
on your=20
numeric keypad. Plus to go UP and Minus to come back DOWN=20
again.</P></B></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal Affairs: =
Spreading some=20
welcome back macros ehy lol?</FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D1></P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>
<P><STRONG>CeeCee: lol IA</STRONG></P>
<P></FONT><I><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D1>VindicatorIII: You are=20
now warned</P></I></FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Internal Affairs: why =
what did I=20
do???</FONT><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#707070=20
size=3D1></P></DIR></DIR></DIR></DIR></DIR></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =

color=3D#238e23 size=3D1>
<P>Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awgate</P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>After being ejected, I had no idea =
why. I=20
didn't break ANY guidelines,&nbsp;so I telegramed VindicatorIII and =
here is=20
what she said in response:</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#ff2400 size=3D1>Telegram from VindicatorIII, sent =
8 minutes=20
ago: </P>
<P>This is the only message you will get tonight. Your IP address =
and the=20
full chat log and copies of your telegrams have been passed to AW. I =
intend=20
to have your Citizenship cancelled</P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I&nbsp;told her that I would =
report her for=20
misconduct, and this is what she said back to me:</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#ff2400 size=3D1>Telegram from VindicatorIII, =
sent&nbsp;6=20
minutes ago: </P>
<P>You go right ahead.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Telegramming her again resulted in =
no such=20
luck. I,&nbsp;honestly, have no idea why this&nbsp;had to happen. It =
could=20
be something with what happened yesterday in the&nbsp;gate with =
Craig, but I=20
am&nbsp;not sure.&nbsp;I am very disappointed in the current GK =
program. If=20
this kind of behavior keeps up,&nbsp;I can guarantee you =
they&nbsp;won't be=20
seeing another $20 for my renewal next year, nor any referrals from =
other=20
tourists from registering.&nbsp;They really need better screening =
and more=20
careful monitoring of your GKs.=20
=
</FONT></P></FONT></FONT></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></H=

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01C0951F.DC1D5AD0--

mountain myst

Feb 12, 2001, 7:00pm
*smile* Ok...... as most of you will OBVIOUSLY recognize, I do not post in
the ng's very often. Maybe once a year, if that! :) So forgive me if I'm not
replying to this thread in the "politically correct" spot. :))

I did want to assure you that this matter was taken very seriously and
investigated thoroughly by a number of people including myself. I spent
hours last night examining 4 separate chat logs of the said instance at
AWGate. I then cut and pasted various random excerpts from the logs to check
for any inconsistencies. I compared the log submitted by Internal Affairs
with 3 other logs of people who were contacted individually and asked to
submit them. Other than the individual whispers that varied from the logs
submitted, all 3 of the other logs were identical. However, the 4th log
submitted by Internal Affairs differed greatly from the other 3, in any text
referencing "gays".

In the second instance where Internal Affairs claims he was ejected
unfairly, the eject logs were examined, and evidence there fully supports
the GK ejecting him. This was discussed personally with Internal Affairs,
and I believe he understands fully why he was ejected.

On one hand, I am sorry that this situation ever took place. On the other
hand, I'm looking at it as a valuable opportunity for learning on all sides.
:) It has given me the opportunity to remind the Gate Keepers of their
precarious position and responsibility, and that they need to choose their
words wisely...... as we all should.

Mountain Myst/Kellie Williams
Executive Team Leader Gatekeepers
AWCom/Juno3DChat Support Team