Aint this funny.. (Community)

Aint this funny.. // Community

1  |  

lanezeri

Jan 27, 2001, 11:30pm
I aint posted in a long time.. just thought I'd laugh at some ur stupid
asses.. "Free Hosting" lol good one.. I was crackin up when I saw u bitch
down to Builderz.. "Ok, your a better provider, but, :P Im free" what a
pussy.. anyway thanx for tha laugh..

crazy glue il

Jan 28, 2001, 12:55am
God, are you really that stupid?

[View Quote]

tony56

Jan 28, 2001, 2:02am
What is the POINT of telling us this.. ?

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"All typos are optical illusions"
____________________________________________________________
[View Quote]

felix2001

Jan 28, 2001, 3:08am
You suck!

[View Quote]

nornny

Jan 28, 2001, 12:24pm
felix, two words: You're stupid...

Seriously, that didn't help, cuz now we ALL look as silly as he thinks we
are.

Lanezeri, I believe the reason why you're seeing all these stupid posts is
because YOU started it. Let's see, you were THE first USWF dummie to walk
into these newsgroups to complain about your silly lil problems, and you
invited a whole MESS of newbies to join you. You evil evil man...

As for free hosting, hey, geocities and tripod exist, don't they? And wasn't
this ALL in the worldbuilders group? Why did you have to show your puny lil
face back here? *waves magical wand* Begone you idiot.

Nornny

PS. Stupid people laugh at stupid discussions....STUPIDER people laugh at
smart discussions. You poor thing, you're as annoying as Agent Fox Mulder.

[View Quote]

sw comit

Jan 28, 2001, 5:42pm
oooo Nornny let him have it =P
*cheers*

lanezeri

Jan 28, 2001, 8:19pm
This is why I came back.. just to fuck with ya.. ur all stupid.. you have so
much time to waste on your computer.. I said it before and here it is
again.. Get A Life!!

goober king

Jan 28, 2001, 8:33pm
This coming from a person whose sole purpose for posting to these NGs is
to ruffle some feathers. I have yet to see you actually post anything
constructive or of importance to these NGs. Who's the one that needs a
life? *pats Lanezeri on the head*

[View Quote] --
Goober King
They're so cute when they think they're cool...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

crazy glue il

Jan 29, 2001, 1:16am
Hey Lanezeri, I'm not ALLOWED to have a life.
So specifly your comments to the free people ;]
~CrAzY
(I'm talking about parents)

[View Quote]

rolu

Jan 29, 2001, 9:23am
Loser. Didn't you get enough attention at home?

Rolu

[View Quote]

nova n@n.com

Jan 29, 2001, 12:25pm
i think your the one who needs a life.
i happen to have a life and yes i spend alot of time on my puter so what?
i bet if i decided to go through 1000s of ngs and check the headers i bet id
find that you post this type of bs to dozens of ngs.

[View Quote]

lanezeri

Jan 29, 2001, 3:23pm
Nope.. I only post to this NG.. and Goober.. check the wishlist NG bud.. I
post things that are of importance when they need to be posted.. no person
hasn't posted nonsence in the NG before.. Agent1 thinks he owns the damn
thing.. but don't worry.. my cit expires in March so I won't be posting
anymore cause I don't have 16 hours a day to waste in AW.. it is a waste of
time you do the same damn thing everyday.. "Let's go build a house!" I have
built over 30 houses since I joined and it is boring as hell.. so don't tell
me I need a life because I don't need a life.. I have a job and I make damn
good money so don't bitch at me.

john viper

Jan 29, 2001, 4:00pm
I have a job and make damn good money too. Sad that this is the only reason that you need a life --
even though I have a job that pays good money I TRY to make friends...
_________________________
John Viper
http://www.jtsoft.net

Friends don't let friends do C#
http://java.sun.com
If you can't get help from Java, well, you're pretty darn hopeless.
[View Quote]

goober king

Jan 29, 2001, 4:29pm
If your life is so full and rich, why the hell are you even posting in
the first place? Since it's obvious you think the people in these NGs
are below you, why associate with them? Anyone who truly has a life
doesn't need to flaunt it, because it comes through in how they act and
think. It's the flakes and the fakes who think that they need to chant
"I have a life and you don't, so nyah!" because in actuality, the only
life they do have is trying to put down other people's lives. So please,
take your oh-so-superior life and, paraphrasing the great philosopher
Don Imus, "just get out". Let us commoners wallow in our own
inadequacies in peace. :P

And for the record, I check the NGs when I check my email. That's about
5-10 mins out of my day. Hardly what I would call "life-consuming".

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Jobs and money does not a full life make...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

nova n@n.com

Jan 29, 2001, 7:18pm
yep with you there i may not have some high paying job but guess what i dont
live to work i work to live.
lets see i rember some one else saying you need to get a life bout 30
seconds after that the manager says hey can you work over to me and this
person i said nope.
he saidf yeh i dont have any plans .
i looked at him and said so you say i need a life???
[View Quote]

nornny

Jan 29, 2001, 7:47pm
[View Quote] I never thought of things going to the wishlist "of importance." Something
along the lines of posting in beta would be more important, I would think.

And WHAT in the world made you think that this is a time to post senseless
bs about your life? I dunno, someone must've died and made you boss, I just
wish you died instead of someone else...

>no person
> hasn't posted nonsence in the NG before..

True, but most nonsense MAKES sense. :) Can you comprehend that? We fool
around, we don't bash unless we're provoked.

>Agent1 thinks he owns the damn
> thing.. but don't worry.. my cit expires in March so I won't be posting
> anymore cause I don't have 16 hours a day to waste in AW..

The lord does answer all prayers....

> it is a waste of
> time you do the same damn thing everyday.. "Let's go build a house!" I
have
> built over 30 houses since I joined and it is boring as hell.. so don't
tell
> me I need a life because I don't need a life.. I have a job and I make
damn
> good money so don't bitch at me.

Well, you REALLY have to have a nice life to be building houses all day.
Have you ever tried...chatting? Oh wait, no one likes your superior
personality, I forgot, silly me.
And what does money have to play with this equation? Is this another one of
your bling-bling states again, where you think that talking about how "good"
YOUR life is will make you the champion of a battle that has NOTHING to do
with lives? *shrug* Personally, I could use you around just to vent each
day...

Nornny

>
>

sw comit

Jan 29, 2001, 9:22pm
Only 16 hours a day? Bleh, try 23 hours a day, the only thing in life is AW,
right? I heard of some foreign land called "outside" but I heard the
natives there are rather dangerous.


Sarcastic me

- - - SW Comit

nova n@n.com

Jan 29, 2001, 9:46pm
yeh dont rr rl suck
rr =real reality rl = real life
heheh stuck those in there cause i orig casme from blaxxun and we alway said
rr vr stead of rl and vr
:)
[View Quote]

sw comit

Jan 29, 2001, 11:08pm
eh? Was that english? lol

nova n@n.com

Jan 29, 2001, 11:28pm
wtf heheh relearning my old natural keyboard dang i may make alot of typos
but thats was totaly nuts lol
stinking thing had a trace burned into on the plastic film fixxed it with
foil and scotch tape :)

yeh dont rr rl suck
rr =real reality rl = real life
orig not a typo but orig =originaly
casme = came
alway = always
[View Quote]

tony56

Jan 29, 2001, 11:30pm
No, its New Martian

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"All typos are optical illusions"
____________________________________________________________
[View Quote]

nova n@n.com

Jan 30, 2001, 12:08am
heheh yeh was full of typos
[View Quote]

1  |  
Awportals.com is a privately held community resource website dedicated to Active Worlds.
Copyright (c) Mark Randall 2006 - 2022. All Rights Reserved.
Awportals.com   ·   ProLibraries Live   ·   Twitter   ·   LinkedIn