GOD DAMNET HELP KILL THE GUY IN MY NAME (Community)

GOD DAMNET HELP KILL THE GUY IN MY NAME // Community

1  |

agent fox mulder

Jan 16, 2001, 11:07pm
OK SOMEONE IS IN AW IN MY NAME IF U READ THIS TAKE HIM DOWN,TAKE HIM DOWN
PLZ Im BAck On But Ill Post If Im Off And CAnt Get On This IS Crazy

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------Whats
Up??????And Dont Complain About My Capitals

begin 666 Jaryn Michael Clouatre.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..D-L;W5A=')E.TIA<GEN.TUI
M8VAA96P-"D9..DIA<GEN($UI8VAA96P at 0VQO=6%T<F4-"DY)0TM.04U%.D]Z
M>0T*3U)'.D8N02Y4.VUY(&AO=7-E#0I4251,13I/=VYE< at T*0412.U=/4DLZ
M.VUY(&)A<V5M96YT.TUY($AO=7-E($]N($UY($-O;7!U=&5R.U!R:6YC92!!
M;&)E<G0[4V%S:V%T8VAE=V%N.W,V=B P8C([0V%N861A#0I,04)%3#M73U)+
M.T5.0T]$24Y'/5%53U1%1"U04DE.5$%"3$4Z;7D at 8F%S96UE;G0],$0],$%-
M>2!(;W5S92!/;B!->2!#;VUP=71E<CTP1#TP05!R:6YC92!!;&)E<G0L(%-A
M<VMA=&-H97=A;B!S-CT-"G8 at ,&(R/3!$/3!!0V%N861A#0I!1%([2$]-13H[
M.SM0<FEN8V4 at 06QB97)T.U-A<VMA=&-H97=A;CMS-G8 at ,&(R.T-A;F%D80T*
M3$%"14P[2$]-13M%3D-/1$E.1SU154]4140M4%))3E1!0DQ%.E!R:6YC92!!
M;&)E<G0L(%-A<VMA=&-H97=A;B!S-G8 at ,&(R/3!$/3!!0V%N861A#0I8+5=!
M0BU'14Y$15(Z, at T*55),.FAT=' Z+R]!9V5N=$UO;&1E<BYC;VT-"E523#IH
M='1P.B\O06=E;G1M;VQD97(N8V]M#0I"1$%9.C(P,# Q,C(P#0I%34%)3#M0
M4D5&.TE.5$523D54.FIA<GEN8T!H;VUE+F-O;0T*14U!24P[24Y415).150Z
M4&5N9W5I;F)O>38V0&AO=&UA:6PN8V]M#0I2158Z,C P,3 Q,3=4,#$P-#,V
..6 at T*14Y$.E9#05)$#0H`
`
end

wing

Jan 16, 2001, 11:25pm
*sigh* okay. time to shut you the HELL up since filters don't seem to want
to do the job. CHANGE YOUR FUCKIN PASSWORD AND IF IT STILL HAPPENS, TOUGH
LUCK.
[View Quote]

joeman

Jan 17, 2001, 12:18am
DAMN IT!!! This isnt a CHAT ROOM!!! We dont care if some one takes over your
account! They are hopefully smarter than YOU!!!!

~Joeman

P.S. GOD!! I hate THIS PERSON!!! Cheese Man is anoying, but this!

Jan 17, 2001, 12:50am
Now this is interesting... where have I seen this style of writing
before?... Oh! I remember now! It was in those posts you claimed you
didn't write! Gee, has the big bad hacker taken over your account again
and posing as you?

I think what we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is a classic case of
multiple personality disorder. In a way, it's sort of a toned-down,
twisted version of the Hulk. As Agent Fox Mulder, he is a calm, fairly
coherent 10 yr old who likes to post on the NGs. But if something angers
him, he turns in to this stark-raving mad lunatic that's barely
comprehensible and lashes out at anyone in any way possible. He may not
even have any memories of what goes on in his "altered" state, which
might make him think that he didn't write those posts. This could
warrant further analysis... Anyone up for a case study? :)

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Just curious... how exactly do you kill someone virtually?
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

agent fox mulder

Jan 17, 2001, 1:01am
Your Stupid Hmmm Were Has Everyone Seen This Writing Before????Agent Fox
Mulder(Me)So If Their Trying To Copy Me Wouldn't They Write Like
That????Hmmm

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------Whats
Up??????And Dont Complain About My Capitals

[View Quote]

m u n k u y

Jan 17, 2001, 1:19am
Looks like it's time to get back on the Prozac, agent :¬)

M u n k u y

--------------------------------------------------------------------Whats
Up??????And Dont Complain About My Capitals

builderz

Jan 17, 2001, 1:31am
Or it could just be that he craves massive amounts of attention (which
would make sense with him capitalizing almost every word in his
posts)...

-Builderz

[View Quote]

rolu

Jan 17, 2001, 6:10am
I'd rather take *you* down.

Rolu

[View Quote]

rolu

Jan 17, 2001, 6:22am
Now you try to use some logic. The real agent never makes sense, so you
aren't the real agent fox mulder.

Rolu

[View Quote]

agent fox mulder

Jan 17, 2001, 12:07pm
Ok This May Be Weird But The Reason I Use Capitals Is Because.....It All
Started In Awgateway Nobody Could Hear Each Other Cause To Many People Were
Talking So I Started Doing This.......And Cause I Hate It When Its All In
Capitals And When Its Not In Capitals,And This Does not Take Any Longer

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------Whats
Up??????And Dont Complain About My Capitals

[View Quote]

nova n@n.com

Jan 17, 2001, 1:06pm
agent give it up no ones useing your password ecept you.
no ones posting to the ng but you the ip addy has never changed.
you may think your fooling people by saying its not you posting but evry one
here knows all the post have came from the same news reader same ip same
evry thing. so just give it up no one cares you waste every ones band width.
and dont post but all you have to do is not read my posts well guess what
when i click open the group i have to dl your useless posts.
[View Quote]

nornny

Jan 17, 2001, 6:58pm
That's a stupid reason, no surprise.

Have you looked around lately?? WE'RE NOT AWGATE!!!! Talk regularly or else
be flamed, easy at that. You little peapod, if you're striving for
attention, try it in the real world where others can be annoyed, AW is not,
or never will be subjected down to this baby level. If hate screaming, and
you hate talking without capitals, here's a thought, why don't you try
writing in REGULAR grammar. YOu know, the one you learn in English class?
That includes punctuations too, in case you forgot.

Nornny

[View Quote]

rolu

Jan 17, 2001, 8:04pm
And we hate it when you do it this way. There is nobody talking through what
you are saying here, so you can easily post the normal way. You are merely
bugging people off now. Finally, they'll ignore you. So stop this annoying
stuff, and people might actually listen to what you have to say.

Rolu

[View Quote]

tony56

Jan 17, 2001, 9:23pm
DO
SOMETHING
DAMN
CONSTRUCTIVE
ABOUT
IT

Which includes the following:
DON'T
BOTHER
US
ABOUT
THIS
KIND
OF
CRAP!

--
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"

angelsluv

Jan 21, 2001, 6:59am
[View Quote] > Ok This May Be Weird But The Reason I Use Capitals Is Because.....It All
> Started In Awgateway Nobody Could Hear Each Other Cause To Many People Were
> Talking So I Started Doing This.......And Cause I Hate It When Its All In
> Capitals And When Its Not In Capitals,And This Does not Take Any Longer

**** That is such bull.. I can't believe this excuse is used when people go to
the Gate.. Everyone can be heard and no one needs to use caps.. If you were
talking normally, everyone would reply to you.. The Gate is normally busy and
it takes afew posts for people to reply to another.. It's all an
attention-getter.. ****

Blessings and May Your Path Be Smooth,
*~~~AngeLsLuv~~~*

My Sites:

~AngelsLuv~
http://www.geocities.com/angelsluv1/
~The Peter Barton Site~
http://www.peterbarton.50megs.com/
http://www3.50megs.com/peterbarton/
~Magick~
http://users2.50megs.com/angelsluv/

Fight Spam! Join CAUCE! == http://www.cauce.org/

col klink

Jan 21, 2001, 2:24pm

wing

Jan 21, 2001, 3:34pm
Well, apparently AFM has changed his name now. What a lamer

--
Wing
This little spot is dedicated to my girl, Jessie.
bathgate at prodigy.net
eyemwing at teleport.com
ICQ #101207433
[View Quote]

agent1

Jan 21, 2001, 5:49pm
Nah, he just got another citizenship and is trying to pass himself off as two people :)

col klink

--------------------------------------------------------------------Whats
Up??????And Dont Complain About My Capitals

Here's another tip, Hyde: Try posting you messages in the BODY of your
message, not in the SUBJECT header. Do you see anyone else doing that?
Didn't think so.

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Thinks AFM is something other than a leprechaun...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

agent1

Jan 21, 2001, 9:30pm
Nice signature :)

wing

Jan 21, 2001, 9:54pm
I find it disturbing that I need to switch to another computer with a larger
monitor and higher res to read his messages. Can't wait until he makes one
that won't fit on 2048x1536. That should warrent a flood of flames.

bathgate at prodigy.net
eyemwing at teleport.com
ICQ #101207433

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------A1688EA337ACCA260D5E7630

Need it again? Excerpt from your providers rules :

... Examples of
disruptive activities include, but are not limited
to, posting multiple messages with no text in
the body, or posting many follow-ups to
messages with no new text. ...

col klink schrieb:

> --
> --------------------------------------------------------------------Whats
> Up??????And Dont Complain About My Capitals

[View Quote] begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------A1688EA337ACCA260D5E7630--

rolu

Jan 22, 2001, 11:18am
They always fit for me. How about upgrading your newsreader?

Rolu

[View Quote]

the derek

Jan 26, 2001, 9:58pm
why are you psoting this here? how can WE kick him off? contact aw.. and if you
CAN get in any time change your password , otherwise just wait

[View Quote] > *sigh* okay. time to shut you the HELL up since filters don't seem to want
> to do the job. CHANGE YOUR FUCKIN PASSWORD AND IF IT STILL HAPPENS, TOUGH
> LUCK.
[View Quote]

the derek

Jan 26, 2001, 10:01pm
You Mean Capitalizing Every Word In A Sentence Like This?
i dont see a problem with it.. i do it every once in a while too (for different
reasons though) and dont fill up the ng compaining about how someone types..
its bad enough when people complain about grammar