AV Making Programs (Community)

AV Making Programs // Community

1  |

trekker

Dec 21, 2000, 12:15am
Dose anyone know of a Good program used to make AVs? If you do can u
give me the URL for the site, Thanxs!!!

Lifeforms. That's what COF uses, anyway.

http://www.lifeforms.com

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Can imagine the reaction he'll get to this response... *chuckle*
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

fyrene

Dec 21, 2000, 2:01am
Ummmm. Wrong. Lifeforms makes seqs, not avs

> Lifeforms. That's what COF uses, anyway.
>
> http://www.lifeforms.com

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------65F13D0119BC2603E604AC55

http://www.rwmodeler.com plus
http://www.quantumlynx.com/micromouse/index.html and an old powerful dos
editor is what I use.

trekker schrieb:

> Dose anyone know of a Good program used to make AVs? If you do can u
> give me the URL for the site, Thanxs!!!
--------------65F13D0119BC2603E604AC55

begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------65F13D0119BC2603E604AC55--

imagine

Dec 21, 2000, 5:06am
If you haven't used rwxmodeler before, here is my web site, there is a
tutorial there for modeler. http://www.homestead.com/if/memim1.html

Imagine

[View Quote]

twisted horizon

Dec 21, 2000, 9:51am
Lifeforms does more than seqs. Lifeforms main job is seqs, but if I
understand correctly from Casay, it does more than just that. I'd check it
out.
-Twist

[View Quote]

raiven

Dec 22, 2000, 4:32pm
Lifeforms does seqs and has a limited library of model geometry(figures,
some animals, etc).

Yes you can export the geometry if you want, but it's just what they give
you.

As far as I know Lifeforms has no creation capability of new objects.

Plus it sux, I am sorry, but it does, its more crash prone than a wheeless
car launched from a catapult driven by dodo's.

For modeling avatars I highly recommend 3DSTUDIO MAX 2.5 (3 is better, but
only 2.5 has rwx export plugin)

l8tex

-raiven-

nova n@n.com

Dec 22, 2000, 5:15pm
unfortunatly life forms is the only reliable way to do seqs and get exactly
what you expect i tryed the cob dump progy got it to work a bit but the
results wernt what i was after didnt give it any more time. who ever wrote
it i please update it has promise . i also rember seeing something from
arlintower i belive was the name that was supose to do seqs and was supose
to be made specificly for aw any one have that url at the time i had it the
progy wasnt out.
[View Quote]

imagine

Dec 22, 2000, 9:32pm
Trekker
you can use modeler found at www.rwmodeler.com to make the avatars.

You can use my tutorial to get started with modeler.
http://www.homestead.com/if/memim1.html

and you can use accutrans to tag and joint the avs. And you can use
accutrans to make the seqs. It works great.
http://www.quantumlynx.com/micromouse/index.html

There is no ONE program that does it ALL.

Imagine

[View Quote]

nova n@n.com

Dec 23, 2000, 11:44am
i curently use 3dmax r3.1 to make my avs with as well as true space the
progy from arlin tower was supose to be a seq animator made specificly for
aw.
as for ccutrans i wont buy that program untill the peeps who m,ake it make
it so you can reformat with out going through a hassel to get it
reregistered after a reformat
[View Quote]

imagine

Dec 23, 2000, 5:10pm
Right, I know about max and true space, I also know they cost a lot of
money. Accutrans is I think $20 now and modeler is in beta and is a free
download. I was just trying to save trakker a few hundred dollars :)
Imagine

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------33B38AE3EDAE21C772A9188E

You should check the current version of AccuTrans, it does not have this
problem, reinstallation does not cause trouble anymore after you
reformatted your HD.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------33B38AE3EDAE21C772A9188E--