Re: Bot Hosting (Community)

Re: Bot Hosting // Community

1  |

nornny

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C06ABA.31EC3980

Then you can't own a world, obviously. :) People make it a business to =
sell avs and objects, and they are in demand enough from "rich" people =
and companies that they are willing to pay the price for that. Face it, =
you might as well be living in Alphaworld if you're going to spend less =
than $100 on a world. There's nothing you can do with that, and people =
are dumb enough to only save enough money for just the world hosting, =
forgetting that once they get the world, they have no knowledge or deep =
enough knowledge to create the avs and objects they need to accomplish =
what they're trying to build with the world. And learning how to even =
make a simple square object sometimes can take months of practice, add 6 =
dollars or so an hour for all the time you've wasted working on one =
single object, and yeah, $50 will do it. :) You might as well sell it if =
no one is coming to your world anyways. :)

Nornny
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C06ABA.31EC3980

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Then you can't own a world, obviously. :) People =
make it a=20
business to sell avs and objects, and they are in demand enough from =
"rich"=20
people and companies that they are willing to pay the price for that. =
Face it,=20
you might as well be living in Alphaworld if you're going to spend less =
than=20
$100 on a world. There's nothing you can do with that, and people are =
dumb=20
enough to only save enough money for just the world hosting, forgetting =
that=20
once they get the world, they have no knowledge or deep enough knowledge =
to=20
create the avs and objects they need to accomplish what they're trying=20
to&nbsp;build with the world. And learning how to even make a simple =
square=20
object sometimes can take months of practice, add 6 dollars or so an =
hour for=20
all the time you've wasted working on one single object, and yeah, $50 =
will do=20
it. :) You might as well sell it if no one is coming to your world =
anyways.=20
:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nornny</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"captain mad mike" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:missioni64 at yahoo.com">missioni64 at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a413990 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a413990 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Yeah I love your prices! Only $30 for an edited =
birdbot! So=20
cheap! and $50 for a set of edited avs that have smiley face textures =
and=20
other things! And man I can't wait to get a world so I can pay you =
guys $100=20
to build my world when I can do it myself and get help from my =
friends! And=20
wow! For the price of 2 domain names a year I can get bot hosting for =
my=20
preston! In case you can't tell I'm being sarcastic. Yeesh we don't =
have money=20
to burn here.</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C06ABA.31EC3980--