BTW! (Community)

BTW! // Community

1  |

crazy glue il

Dec 16, 2000, 1:25am
I'm 13 and I am very mature for my age so dont call me 10:p please dont, o
and about this thing between AL and Lane, DO NOT USE MY NAME FOR ANYTHING,
its my namesake and I created it. I have a right called FREEDOM OF SPEACH,
so I can call anyone anything "I" want to, Including calling AL "Boss". when
I use the word "Boss" to name aperson It most of time that you respect the
person(s), and I happen to Respect Anduin. Now many a people use "boss" for
higher rankings, only reason I used it is becuase I wanted to, and even
though he is the "owner" or "founder" of USWF he is still my friend and i
think that he likes me showing my respect, but what do i know?

Last Word,

DO NOT ever use my name without my consent to help you in an argurement,
that annoys me the most. And no I do not want to take sides I am "proving
wrong" and Correcting it.

nornny

Dec 16, 2000, 1:31pm
You call this MATURE?! For god sakes, analyze yourself for a moment.
Screaming out for people not to use your name in 3 DIFFERENT threads is just
ridiculous. You can't even spell speEch right, so it hurts my ears even
more. Plus, you just contradicted yourself here, they have the freedom to
use your name in any way they like just as you do theirs. Maybe you don't
appreciate it, but hey, you set yourself up for it by your actions. Besides,
what's yelling going to do, STOP them?? You darn ultra-idealistic pre-teens
make me wanna cry sometimes. Wake up a second here, you're IN the internet,
not nursery school!!

Seriously AL, you run a bunch of adolescent year old newbies. Maybe you
should reconsider your training program before they ruin the newsgroup and
USWF.

Nornny

You forget, Nornny. AW is overrun with 12 yr olds. Unfortunately, that
means that there's not much in the way of age diversity for AL to choose
from. (Especially considering most of the more mature AW citizens see VR
money as strictly a novelty) Frankly, I give AL props for being able to
put up with it all and still run a decent organization. He'll make a
name for himself yet. :)

Oh, and don't bother with the "I'm not 12, I'm 13!!!" bit. It's close
enough and as long as you continue to act this way, you will always be
12 in my book. :P

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Ponders writing a book titled "How to Spot a 12 Yr Old"...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

crazy glue il

Dec 16, 2000, 4:51pm
The only reson why there was multipal treads is because I do't know how to
use this all the way yet and correction I am 14 now

and norney who the hell do you think you are? i don't even know you yet you
still correct me?

[View Quote]

anduin lothar

Dec 16, 2000, 7:34pm
Hi 8^)
Ok, well here's some details for everyone about the age groups of the USWF
Staff...
Nearly all of them are under 18, we have over 30 staff members, and if we
were to make it an "older" age group then there would probably only be 5
staff members. Some Over 18 Years olds don't even do anything, just sit
there and not give it a try at all. 11-16 year olds do their best and learn
from their mistakes when we point them in the right direction, if they start
saying things like "Don't use that avatar, it's reserved!" then we simply
meet with them or through e-mail tell them what they have done and just give
them an idea of how to fix it. If they are close the getting demoted because
of some pretty serious things, immediately they will try and fix things and
do a lot better.
That's my opinion, I find 11-16 year olds just fine... They learn as they go
and get more experience as the time comes anyway.

--
Best Regards,
Anduin Lothar (Samuel Lison)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The USWF, There's No Better Place!
Contact: uswf at uswf-aw.com
Web-Page: www.uswf-aw.com
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

[View Quote]

anduin lothar

Dec 16, 2000, 7:36pm
Crazy,
If you want to know about Nornny, well he's a good friend of mine just
prooving a point just like everyone in this thread is trying to do.
Now, what's I'm doing is adding that little crossy thing next to these
threads and I'm going to try to ignore them from now 8^)

--
Best Regards,
Anduin Lothar (Samuel Lison)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The USWF, There's No Better Place!
Contact: uswf at uswf-aw.com
Web-Page: www.uswf-aw.com
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

[View Quote]

nornny

Dec 16, 2000, 11:40pm
*points to Anduin* What he said. :P Anyways, I'm a bitter, and strict
enforcer of internet common sense here (at least I want to think that I am),
and hey, you don't learn your mistakes from saying "Don't do that again".
You need a spanking sometimes. :P I never really have any hard feelings
toward anyone for what they do, I just get annoyed, and forget about it.
It's therapy at the expense of others, what can you do? :)

Nornny
PS, thanks Anduin for the kind words. :)

[View Quote]

twisted horizon

Dec 16, 2000, 11:52pm
I'm 13 and whether you consider me 7 or 17 in your book, I don't especially
care... I should probably trek back a bit to previous threads, but I think
I'm still missing what this whole thing is all about.
-Twisted Horizon
[View Quote]

crazy glue il

Dec 17, 2000, 12:46am
lol sorry I havent been my self latly, and true I do learn from most of my
mistakes! And, I suck' at ' grammer' lol hehe (I HATE ENGLISH) lol well good
luck in your therapy :p

~CrAzY gLuE IL

[View Quote]

the derek

before i even read the rplies to this post... you are obviously a newbie
the atmosphere in here is like hell full of gas. one spark and the entire
ng will be sending message and message of crap day and night
any sense...
they havent evenb done yet.. it is immature and is not proper ettiquite
[View Quote]

the derek

now i have to say youre probably the most mature 13 year old i have seen....
for the most part
[View Quote]

the derek

youre gonna get corrected for every little stupid mistake you make in this
ng get used to it
[View Quote]

anduin lothar

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C06856.3483C160

OH please The Derek, get lost, lol. I don't want to read your crap =
again, geez...

[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C06856.3483C160

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>OH please The Derek, get lost, lol. I don't want to =
read your=20
crap again, geez...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"the derek" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:ImTheDerek at yahoo.com">ImTheDerek at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A3C500F.3C05823 at yahoo.com">news:3A3C500F.3C05823 at yahoo.com<=
/A>...</DIV>before=20
i even read the rplies to this post... you are obviously a newbie =
<BR>ive been=20
in many many different newsgroups and these cut the cake. the =
atmosphere in=20
here is like hell full of gas. one spark and the entire ng will be =
sending=20
message and message of crap day and night <BR>please dont keep =
replying to=20
this post, because it doesnt even make any sense... <BR>&nbsp;and a =
note to=20
crazy glue: <BR>DO NOT start yel;ling at everyone in this or any =
newsgroup=20
about something they havent evenb done yet.. it is immature and is not =
proper=20
ettiquite </BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C06856.3483C160--

nornny

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C06803.00D00FC0

I must agree on that also. A lot of the 13 year olds and younger in AW =
are shining examples that kids can be kids, but have the courtesy and =
manners of adults. :)

Nornny
[View Quote] I'm 13 and whether you consider me 7 or 17 in your book, I don't =
especially=20
care... I should probably trek back a bit to previous threads, but I =
think=20
I'm still missing what this whole thing is all about.=20
-Twisted Horizon=20
[View Quote] >You forget, Nornny. AW is overrun with 12 yr olds. Unfortunately, =
that=20
>means that there's not much in the way of age diversity for AL to =
choose=20
>from. (Especially considering most of the more mature AW citizens =
see VR=20
>money as strictly a novelty) Frankly, I give AL props for being =
able to=20
>put up with it all and still run a decent organization. He'll make =
a=20
>name for himself yet. :)=20
>=20
>Oh, and don't bother with the "I'm not 12, I'm 13!!!" bit. It's =
close=20
>enough and as long as you continue to act this way, you will always =
be=20
>12 in my book. :P=20
>=20
[View Quote] pre-teens=20

internet,=20
Maybe you=20
newsgroup=20
and=20
please=20
dont, o=20
FOR=20
OF=20
SPEACH,=20
"Boss".=20
respect=20
the=20
use "boss"=20
and even=20
friend and=20
i=20
argurement,=20
am=20
"proving=20
>=20
>--=20
>Goober King=20
>Ponders writing a book titled "How to Spot a 12 Yr Old"...=20
>rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C06803.00D00FC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I must agree on that also. A lot of the 13 year olds =
and=20
younger in AW are shining examples that kids can be kids, but have the =
courtesy=20
and manners of adults. :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nornny</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"the derek" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:ImTheDerek at yahoo.com">ImTheDerek at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A3C5085.186BE755 at yahoo.com">news:3A3C5085.186BE755 at yahoo.co=
m</A>...</DIV>now=20
i have to say youre probably the most mature 13 year old i have =
seen.... for=20
the most part=20
[View Quote] <BR>&gt;&gt; &gt; person(s), and I happen to Respect Anduin. Now =
many a=20
people use "boss" <BR>&gt;&gt; for <BR>&gt;&gt; &gt; higher =
rankings, only=20
reason I used it is becuase I wanted to, and even <BR>&gt;&gt; &gt; =
though=20
he is the "owner" or "founder" of USWF he is still my friend and =
<BR>i=20
<BR>&gt;&gt; &gt; think that he likes me showing my respect, but =
what do i=20
know? <BR>&gt;&gt; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; &gt; Last =
Word,=20
<BR>&gt;&gt; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; &gt; DO NOT ever use my name without =
my=20
consent to help you in an <BR>argurement, <BR>&gt;&gt; &gt; that =
annoys me=20
the most. And no I do not want to take sides I am <BR>"proving =
<BR>&gt;&gt;=20
&gt; wrong" and Correcting it. <BR>&gt;&gt; &gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; &gt; =
<BR>&gt;=20
<BR>&gt;-- <BR>&gt;Goober King <BR>&gt;Ponders writing a book titled =
"How to=20
Spot a 12 Yr Old"...=20
<BR>&gt;rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C06803.00D00FC0--

grimble

Dec 17, 2000, 12:42pm
Mind reader !!!

[View Quote] OH please The Derek, get lost, lol. I don't want to read your crap again,
geez...

the derek

lol you know its true... i wasnt particularly talking to YOU but wtf gives
a care
[View Quote] </body>

crazy glue il

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01C06876.07FC9FC0

I'm not a newbie to AW just the newsgroups :p thanks for the =
compliements :)

~CrAzY gLuE IL
[View Quote] OH please The Derek, get lost, lol. I don't want to read your crap =
again, geez... =20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0052_01C06876.07FC9FC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I'm not a newbie to AW just the newsgroups :p =
thanks for=20
the compliements :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>~CrAzY gLuE IL</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>the derek &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:ImTheDerek at yahoo.com">ImTheDerek at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A3D686E.152AB7CA at yahoo.com">news:3A3D686E.152AB7CA at yahoo.co=
m</A>...</DIV>lol=20
you know its true... i wasnt particularly talking to YOU but wtf gives =
a care=20
[View Quote] atmosphere in here is like hell full of gas. one spark and the =
entire ng=20
will be sending message and message of crap day and night =
<BR>please dont=20
keep replying to this post, because it doesnt even make any =
sense...=20
<BR>&nbsp;and a note to crazy glue: <BR>DO NOT start yel;ling at =
everyone=20
in this or any newsgroup about something they havent evenb done =
yet.. it=20
is immature and is not proper=20
ettiquite</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01C06876.07FC9FC0--

tony56

Dec 24, 2000, 4:42am
The "atmosphere" in here was actually just fine before you popped
in...strange huh? :)

--
- Tony56 (chandler56 at mail.com)
"Freedom: That's What The Government Wants You To Believe!"