Opening of Therapy World 4 November (Community)

Opening of Therapy World 4 November // Community

1  |

katalyzt

Nov 3, 2000, 8:36pm
--------------FF8FAF5420E720BF26D52C42

Therapy World will be open from 7 am VRT on the 4 November 2000.

Therapy is a world in which health professionals voluntarily assist people to
optimize their health status and their understanding of mental health. Anyone
interested in counselling or therapy services is most welcome to visit the
world.

Web pages are available here that describe in detail the services that Therapy
World has to offer the AW community.

--------------FF8FAF5420E720BF26D52C42

Therapy World will be open from 7 am VRT on the 4 November 2000.
people to optimize their health status and their understanding of mental
health. Anyone interested in counselling or therapy services is most welcome
to visit the world.
that describe in detail the services that Therapy World has to offer the
AW community.

--------------FF8FAF5420E720BF26D52C42--

macb

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01C0464B.9112E500

This is exciting !!
I have long thought that there was a high concentration of people who =
need therapy in AW.
*snicker*
[View Quote] Web pages are available here that describe in detail the services that =
Therapy World has to offer the AW community.=20

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01C0464B.9112E500

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#c0c0c0>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>This is exciting !!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have long thought that there was a high =
concentration of=20
people who need therapy in AW.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>*snicker*</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"katalyzt" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:contact at therapist.net">contact at therapist.net</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A033823.D8FF59EA at therapist.net">news:3A033823.D8FF59EA at ther=
apist.net</A>...</DIV>Therapy=20
World will be open from 7 am VRT on the 4 November 2000.=20
<P>Therapy is a world in which health professionals voluntarily assist =
people=20
to optimize their health status and their understanding of mental =
health.=20
Anyone interested in counselling or therapy services is most welcome =
to visit=20
the world.=20
<P>Web pages are available <A=20
href=3D"http://members.kabsi.at/t01/tw2/index.html">here</A> that =
describe in=20
detail the services that Therapy World has to offer the AW community.=20
<P></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01C0464B.9112E500--

wing

Nov 4, 2000, 6:16pm
Ever notice that therapist iz spelled the same as the rapist? i mean,
when i saw yer email addy i freaked

[View Quote] > Therapy World will be open from 7 am VRT on the 4 November 2000.

> Therapy is a world in which health professionals voluntarily assist
> people to optimize their health status and their understanding of
> mental health. Anyone interested in counselling or therapy services is
> most welcome to visit the world.
>
> Web pages are available here that describe in detail the services that
> Therapy World has to offer the AW community.

zero

Nov 4, 2000, 8:04pm
leave it to one of Eeps buttboys to ruin that post.
This is an excellent idea, many ppl who have come to aw are in need of some
social aid, from ruined marriages, to abused, men, women and children.
I wish you best of luck in helping the ppl who need it.
Hopefully ppl will not abuse this excellent idea.

best wishes
Z!

[View Quote] > Ever notice that therapist iz spelled the same as the rapist? i mean,
> when i saw yer email addy i freaked

[View Quote]

myrth

Nov 4, 2000, 9:33pm
I'm pretty sure wing and Eep hate each other.

-Myrth

[View Quote]

fatts

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C046DA.9FFF56E0

My brother came over the other day and I have been trying to get him to =
get a computer a real computer and not just the 286 they have now. =
Anyhow I showed him AWs all he had to say as I showed him all the fun =
was " but Mac it is not real" and the only thing I could say was that it =
is indeed real.

I said just look at all the people and how they talk and play! how can =
you say it is not real? Look at my house and space station they are =
indeed real because if they were not real we could not see them and =
interact with them! He just kept looking at me as if I had some kind of =
problem and kept saying that it is not real.

I said if it is not real how come people pay money for Avatars if they =
are not real! they pay with real money for a real product yet you think =
this is not real???? People pay real money for airplanes to fly on the =
computer yet you say it is not real? People buy many things on and with =
the computer and you say this is not real? =20

People pay money to see naked people on the computer, people pay money =
to see naked people in magazines yet you say this is not real! I asked =
him what part of all of this does he not understand and he had no answer =
other then "it is on a computer and therefore it is not real". =20

In the end I told him that he has had three wives and lived in the same =
house for 40 years were I have and still have one wife and have traveled =
the world and he says I live in a fake world!!! He needs to get a real =
computer and get onto AWs and check out the MENTAL HEALTH WORLD!

Pastor Mac.

[View Quote] Web pages are available here that describe in detail the services =
that Therapy World has to offer the AW community.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C046DA.9FFF56E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#c0c0c0>
<DIV>My brother came over the other day and I have been trying to get =
him to get=20
a computer a real computer and not just the 286 they have now. Anyhow I =
showed=20
him AWs&nbsp;all he had to say as I showed him all the fun was " but Mac =
it is=20
not real" and the only thing I could say was&nbsp;that it is indeed =
real.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I said just look at all the people and how they talk and play! how =
can you=20
say it is not real?&nbsp; Look at my house and space station they are =
indeed=20
real because if they were not real we could not see them and interact =
with them!=20
He just kept looking at me as if I had some kind of problem and kept =
saying that=20
it is not real.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I said if it is not real how come people pay money for Avatars if =
they are=20
not real! they pay with real money&nbsp;for a real product yet you think =
this is=20
not real????&nbsp; People pay real money for airplanes to fly on the =
computer=20
yet you say it is not real? People buy many things on and with the =
computer and=20
you say this is not real? &nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>People pay money to see naked people on the computer, people pay =
money to=20
see naked people in magazines yet you say this is not real! I asked him =
what=20
part of all of this does he not understand and he had no answer other =
then "it=20
is on a computer and therefore it is not real".&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In the end I told him that he has had three wives and lived in the =
same=20
house for 40 years were I have and still have one wife and have traveled =
the=20
world and he says I live in a fake world!!!&nbsp; He needs to get a real =

computer and get onto AWs and check out the MENTAL HEALTH WORLD!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Pastor Mac.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>macb &lt;<A href=3D"mailto:macb at yahoo.com">macb at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a0431a5$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a0431a5$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>This is exciting !!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have long thought that there was a high =
concentration of=20
people who need therapy in AW.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>*snicker*</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"katalyzt" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:contact at therapist.net">contact at therapist.net</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A033823.D8FF59EA at therapist.net">news:3A033823.D8FF59EA at ther=
apist.net</A>...</DIV>Therapy=20
World will be open from 7 am VRT on the 4 November 2000.=20
<P>Therapy is a world in which health professionals voluntarily =
assist=20
people to optimize their health status and their understanding of =
mental=20
health. Anyone interested in counselling or therapy services is most =
welcome=20
to visit the world.=20
<P>Web pages are available <A=20
href=3D"http://members.kabsi.at/t01/tw2/index.html">here</A> that =
describe in=20
detail the services that Therapy World has to offer the AW =
community.=20
<P></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C046DA.9FFF56E0--

wing

Nov 5, 2000, 11:32am
It's an illness, prolonged exposure to 1MHz computers causes a lack of
understanding when the ill comes in contact with a computer user with a
large, mid to upper range system with an elaborate speaker system,
attatched devices such as microphones, scanners and printers, and a
strange cup-holder like device called a CD Drive. He will most likely
catch on when he has a fast Pentium Class system under his fingers, as
you can hardly manage Win3.1 on a 286 system. However, because he'll be
bridging a massive technology gap, increasing his processor speed about
a thousand times, adding some devices that he doesn't even know what
they are, such as a mouse, and giving him sole use of 128 megs of RAM
(as opposed to 512k), as well as introducing an OS such as WinMe or
Win98, he will probably just cuss a few times and give up. Also, quit
posting in HTML

[View Quote] > My brother came over the other day and I have been trying to get him
> to get a computer a real computer and not just the 286 they have now.
> Anyhow I showed him AWs all he had to say as I showed him all the fun
> was " but Mac it is not real" and the only thing I could say was that
> it is indeed real. I said just look at all the people and how they
> talk and play! how can you say it is not real? Look at my house and
> space station they are indeed real because if they were not real we
> could not see them and interact with them! He just kept looking at me
> as if I had some kind of problem and kept saying that it is not
> real. I said if it is not real how come people pay money for Avatars
> if they are not real! they pay with real money for a real product yet
> you think this is not real???? People pay real money for airplanes to
> fly on the computer yet you say it is not real? People buy many things
> on and with the computer and you say this is not real? People pay
> money to see naked people on the computer, people pay money to see
> naked people in magazines yet you say this is not real! I asked him
> what part of all of this does he not understand and he had no answer
> other then "it is on a computer and therefore it is not real". In the
> end I told him that he has had three wives and lived in the same house
> for 40 years were I have and still have one wife and have traveled the
> world and he says I live in a fake world!!! He needs to get a real
> computer and get onto AWs and check out the MENTAL HEALTH
> WORLD! Pastor Mac.

[View Quote]

eep

Nov 5, 2000, 2:57pm
I don't hate Wing. In fact, I rarely HATE anyone. What reason would I have for hating Wing? Zero's another story, but I've filtered him long ago so rarely see his trashtalk anyway.

I actually found Wing's wordplay quite funny. I never thought of therapists as rapists, but it does make sense. :)

[View Quote]

myrth

Nov 6, 2000, 2:36am
Ahh.. I thought I sensed an intense dislike for him a while back... I need
to quit relying on my brain.

But Wing isn't exactly your butt buddy.

I hope.

-Myrth

[View Quote]

eep

Nov 6, 2000, 5:26pm
Uh, no one is, perv.

[View Quote]

myrth

Nov 7, 2000, 1:46am
Oh yeah, you said you filtered zero...

he said "leave it to one of Eeps buttboys to ruin that post." in reference
to wing.

-Myrth

[View Quote]

eep