Gozila (Community)

Gozila // Community

1  |

fatts

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C03DD7.AF20CFC0

You guys may know this already BUT I have just found out why I get a =
page fault in 350 worlds it is when I have GoZila download manager =
running! When I turn it off all the 350 worlds work fine but with it =
running in the backgrownd I get the page fault and no load of the =
program. The 2.2B version works fine it is just with the 350 version.

I hope this helps someone.

Fatts

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C03DD7.AF20CFC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>You guys may know this already BUT I have just found out why I get =
a page=20
fault in 350 worlds it is when I have GoZila download manager running! =
When I=20
turn it off all the 350 worlds work fine but with it running in the =
backgrownd I=20
get the page fault and no load of the program. The 2.2B version works =
fine it is=20
just with the 350 version.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I hope this helps someone.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C03DD7.AF20CFC0--

eep

Oct 25, 2000, 4:21am
OK, you're starting to get annoying with your off-topic posts. This post was fine in the beta newsgroup, but not separately posted (you must've been bored) in this and worldbuilders newsgroups. Don't be lame (your "spam" post about that chat program was annoying too)...and stop posting in HTML--or at least don't override the default colors and font size/type.

[View Quote] > You guys may know this already BUT I have just found out why I get a page fault in 350 worlds it is when I have GoZila download manager running! When I turn it off all the 350 worlds work fine but with it running in the backgrownd I get the page fault and no load of the program. The 2.2B version works fine it is just with the 350 version. I hope this helps someone.

--

http://tnlc.com/eep/ - Active Worlds, Tomb Raider, 3D game comparison, The Sims
Enable line/word wrap if text not wrapping. http://tnlc.com/eep/wrap.html for more info.

zero

Oct 25, 2000, 11:50pm
Eep Shut up! This is a Community group for the AW Community.
Community is like a family and ppl talk in communities. About all kinds of things.
Places, events, good programs etc etc.

And you! While giving orders, quit telling ppl formats for how they do things.
You are so ignorant and disrespectful to and for anything you do.
You constructive criticism is nonsensical, and degrading.

TWIT

[View Quote] > OK, you're starting to get annoying with your off-topic posts. This post was fine in the beta newsgroup, but not separately posted (you must've been bored) in this and worldbuilders newsgroups. Don't be lame (your "spam" post about that chat program was annoying too)...and stop posting in HTML--or at least don't override the default colors and font size/type.

wing

Oct 26, 2000, 8:35am
Eep's right believe it or not. This didn't need to be posted several times, and in non-relevant groups. If it weren't for Eep telling everyone the proper way to do things, everything would be f'ed up.

[View Quote] > Eep Shut up! This is a Community group for the AW Community.
> Community is like a family and ppl talk in communities. About all kinds of things.
> Places, events, good programs etc etc.
>
> And you! While giving orders, quit telling ppl formats for how they do things.
> You are so ignorant and disrespectful to and for anything you do.
> You constructive criticism is nonsensical, and degrading.

> TWIT

[View Quote]

eep

Oct 26, 2000, 10:15am
The poor sod doesn't realize I've been filtering his posts for months now. :)

[View Quote] > Eep's right believe it or not. This didn't need to be posted several times, and in non-relevant groups. If it weren't for Eep telling everyone the proper way to do things, everything would be f'ed up.

[View Quote] --

http://tnlc.com/eep/ - Active Worlds, Tomb Raider, 3D game comparison, The Sims
Enable line/word wrap if text not wrapping. http://tnlc.com/eep/wrap.html for more info.
DON'T QUOTE SIG WHEN REPLYING!

zero

Oct 26, 2000, 11:55am
LOL if Eep could see how many posts i have been telling his boy toy wing to tell him I had left a post in regards to Eeps insulting ignorance, he would eat those words lol.
And wing, this is a community group, c o m m u n i t y , for talking in and about the community.

twit(s)

[View Quote] > The poor sod doesn't realize I've been filtering his posts for months now. :)

[View Quote]

fatts

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C03F17.E316E4E0

Thank you for the well done reply.

Now to all:

I thought I was being helpful and sometimes I also post to get a smile =
or two, I have found the posts very helpful and I try to pay back in the =
only way I can and I am sorry that I can not make everyone happy. If I =
get a many complaints I will try to stop posting as I have and maybe try =
to find a forum more user friendly with more people who are here to have =
fun...

When I do something wrong it would be nice if the complainer could show =
me the correct way so that I can make the changes so as not to offend =
anyone by my posting. I truly mean this because I need the forums to =
help me on many things BUT I do not want to feel unwanted for some =
little reason that can be worked out or because of some few who forget =
to think that at one time before they also may have done things wrong =
for any number of reasons.

Sorry for starting to preach but then what else could I do in this case.

Pastor Mac.

www.biblehobbyist.com

=20
[View Quote] And you! While giving orders, quit telling ppl formats for how they do =
things.
You are so ignorant and disrespectful to and for anything you do.
You constructive criticism is nonsensical, and degrading.

TWIT

[View Quote] > OK, you're starting to get annoying with your off-topic posts. This =
post was fine in the beta newsgroup, but not separately posted (you =
must've been bored) in this and worldbuilders newsgroups. Don't be lame =
(your "spam" post about that chat program was annoying too)...and stop =
posting in HTML--or at least don't override the default colors and font =
size/type.

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C03F17.E316E4E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Thank you for the well done reply.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now to all:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I thought I was being helpful and sometimes I also post to get a =
smile or=20
two, I have found the posts very helpful and I try to pay back in the =
only way I=20
can and I am sorry that I can not make everyone happy. If I get a many=20
complaints I will try to stop posting as I have and maybe try to find a =
forum=20
more user friendly with more people who are here to have fun...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>When I do something wrong it would be nice if the complainer could =
show me=20
the correct way so that I can make the changes so as not to offend=20
anyone&nbsp;by my posting. I truly mean this because I need the forums =
to help=20
me on many things&nbsp;BUT I do not want to feel unwanted for some =
little reason=20
that can be worked out or because of some few who forget to think that =
at one=20
time before they also may have done things wrong for any number of=20
reasons.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sorry for starting to preach but then what else could I do in this=20
case.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Pastor Mac.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://www.biblehobbyist.com">www.biblehobbyist.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>zero &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:dmonix at home.com">dmonix at home.com</A>&gt; wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39F787CD.8C84FC26 at home.com">news:39F787CD.8C84FC26 at home.com<=
/A>...</DIV>Eep=20
Shut up! This is a Community group for the AW Community.<BR>Community =
is like=20
a family and ppl talk in communities. About all kinds of =
things.<BR>Places,=20
events, good programs etc etc.<BR><BR>And you! While giving orders, =
quit=20
telling ppl formats for how they do things.<BR>You are so ignorant and =

disrespectful to and for anything you do.<BR>You constructive =
criticism is=20
nonsensical, and degrading.<BR><BR>Go back to your=20
[View Quote] newsgroup, but not separately posted (you must've been bored) in this =
and=20
worldbuilders newsgroups. Don't be lame (your "spam" post about that =
chat=20
program was annoying too)...and stop posting in HTML--or at least =
don't=20
override the default colors and font=20
size/type.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C03F17.E316E4E0--

tony56

Oct 26, 2000, 7:22pm
dude, he posted in other NGs too.. in this one the message fits but not in
Beta NG...

--
- Tony56 (aka Chandler56)
"Use your free will to the ULTIMATE advantage: Assassinate the Government!"

american police

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C040FF.89A05C40

Get rid of that POS Go!Zilla. Problem solved.

-American Police
[View Quote] I hope this helps someone.

Fatts

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C040FF.89A05C40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Get rid of that POS Go!Zilla. Problem=20
solved.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-American Police</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"fatts" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:mac4tbh at hotmail.com">mac4tbh at hotmail.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:39f62111 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39f62111 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>You guys may know this already BUT I have just found out why I =
get a page=20
fault in 350 worlds it is when I have GoZila download manager running! =
When I=20
turn it off all the 350 worlds work fine but with it running in the =
backgrownd=20
I get the page fault and no load of the program. The 2.2B version =
works fine=20
it is just with the 350 version.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I hope this helps someone.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C040FF.89A05C40--

fatts

------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C04246.1F8DBB20

YES that is one way or you can jusr exit from it when on AWs and still =
have it to use when needed.

[View Quote] -American Police
[View Quote] I hope this helps someone.

Fatts

------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C04246.1F8DBB20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>YES that is one way or you can jusr exit from it when on AWs and =
still have=20
it to use when needed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>american police &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:sschindl at mmcable.com">sschindl at mmcable.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39fb5171$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39fb5171$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Get rid of that POS Go!Zilla. Problem =

solved.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-American Police</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"fatts" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:mac4tbh at hotmail.com">mac4tbh at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39f62111 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39f62111 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>You guys may know this already BUT I have just found out why I =
get a=20
page fault in 350 worlds it is when I have GoZila download manager =
running!=20
When I turn it off all the 350 worlds work fine but with it running =
in the=20
backgrownd I get the page fault and no load of the program. The 2.2B =
version=20
works fine it is just with the 350 version.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I hope this helps someone.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C04246.1F8DBB20--