curious (Community)

curious // Community

1  |

icey

Jun 9, 2000, 6:45pm
Sorry for my ignorance...and curiosity, but what does RWX stands
for?...RenderWare...X...?
icey

ormondt@cvwrf.state.ut.us (the wanderer)

Jun 12, 2000, 6:40pm
icey at altavista.net (icey) wrote in <39415785$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Sorry for my ignorance...and curiosity, but what does RWX stands
>for?...RenderWare...X...?

LOL...I'll answer here because the mess in Beta is a true mess. As you now
know Icey, X stands for script. Just as it stands for script in ActiveX.
Why X is designated for script is unknown to me.

--

The Wanderer
Travel Well and may your Journeys be safe!

icey

Jun 12, 2000, 7:53pm
thanks indeed:)
DXF (Data Exchange File) like X is standing for exchange
icey