New Resource Site (Community)

New Resource Site // Community

1  |

lady murasaki

Apr 3, 2000, 2:52pm
Here is a new resource site for AW and world owners in particular"
http://murasaki.bizland.com. Offered are textures and NEW backgrounds for
worlds. Coming soon is a selection of MIDI files and rwx objects. Also
offered is custom webpage design at reasonable rates.

Best regards,
Lady Murasaki of Samurai

p.s.: If you experience difficulties with the site, have requests or
comments, I would love to hear from you.

rocambole

Apr 8, 2000, 12:04am
If the graphics with the texts "AW backdrops", "Textures" etc. are supposed to
be links to other pages they don't work...

[View Quote] > Here is a new resource site for AW and world owners in particular"
> http://murasaki.bizland.com. Offered are textures and NEW backgrounds for
> worlds. Coming soon is a selection of MIDI files and rwx objects. Also
> offered is custom webpage design at reasonable rates.
>
> Best regards,
> Lady Murasaki of Samurai
>
> p.s.: If you experience difficulties with the site, have requests or
> comments, I would love to hear from you.

eric

Apr 8, 2000, 10:39pm
click on the pix in home page

prince eric ex caretekeur of awworld france

38ee93ad$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...