Announcing T2V Version 3 (General Discussion)

Announcing T2V Version 3 // General Discussion

Announcing the beta release of T2V (TeleVisionViewer) for Active Worlds.

New Features:

- On Top Viewing
- Popup Window (On-Top)
- New GUI
- Process Indicators for Download Remaining
- Process Indicators for Time Till Next Interval
- Record Show Ability

Record Show Ability:

- New 'select save folder' capability
- Recorded Frame Count capability
- Recorded Date Count

Other Updates and BugFixes:

- Update Interval now selectable between 3 and 15 seconds
- Fixed bug where image would sometimes save as a corrupted file
- Fixed bug when countdown to interval would get stuck randomly
- Slightly widened the screen
- Maximum record length now 99,999 images

Available at:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/markrandallsr1/t2v3.zip

Install Instructions:

Unzip into new folder, you may wish to create a shortcut on your start menu
to the program. You can run multiple instances of this program, each one
will create a random named .tmp file in the application folder. For this
reason I would not advise running it from your desktop or other main working
folder.

Currently Supported Stations & Questions:

- Ablivion Network
- WVTV
- IceFlare

If you would like your station adding to any future clients please email me
at strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk and I will add them if suitable.

Licence:

You may not decompile this program, you may not eat this program when you
are hungry, you may not use EXE binders to try and distribute viruses via
this program.

You may distribute... but be it on your own heads if you end up being
involved with some form of virus or trojan.

- Mark Randall
Zenith Echelon Technologies

codewarrior

Dec 20, 2003, 2:09am
May we use it as the key to a one time pad cipher?

> Licence:
>
> You may not decompile this program, you may not eat this program when you
> are hungry, you may not use EXE binders to try and distribute viruses via
> this program.
>
> You may distribute... but be it on your own heads if you end up being
> involved with some form of virus or trojan.

alexthemartian

Dec 20, 2003, 3:03am
the gui looks like crap

Sure, digest away.

- Mark R

[View Quote]

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Dec 20, 2003, 8:29am
Pretty cool.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

Now its nice and pretty :) Also, new site containing some help files.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/markrandallsr1/

- Mark R
Zenith Echelon Technologies

anduin

Dec 20, 2003, 12:38pm
On 20 Dec 2003 08:42:43 -0500, strike rapier wrote the following message
<3fe451d3 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Now its nice and pretty :) Also, new site containing some help files.
>
>http://members.lycos.co.uk/markrandallsr1/

Nope, still hurts the eyes. Same with the web page - hard to focus on at
1:30 in the morning.

Program itself is good though :o)

Anduin
--
,,,,,
(o o)

johnf

Dec 20, 2003, 1:25pm
Mark: Separate form has default icon, also may I make the suggestion that
people can enter their own tv station urls?

~John

[View Quote]

dreamtime

Dec 21, 2003, 7:45pm
"Kaspersky has detected binded file backdoor.optix"
Tsk Tsk Mark

[View Quote]

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Dec 22, 2003, 4:21am
[View Quote] No there isn't.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

Right, Kaspersky says "No virus".

And this was not Dreamtime who replied I bet.

Maybe someone has stolen her password.

"ananas" <ananas at oct31.de> wrote in news:3FE6D125.8080000 at oct31.de:

> Right, Kaspersky says "No virus".
>
> And this was not Dreamtime who replied I bet.
>
> Maybe someone has stolen her password.

Who's Kaspersky?

KAH

tart sugar

Dec 22, 2003, 12:44pm
[View Quote] He's that Russian chess champ, right?

agent1

Dec 22, 2003, 12:49pm
[View Quote] Since the email address you used is "matt31388 at hotmail.com" and you have the
same ISP as the person who impersonated KAH on Andras' news server, I doubt you
are who you claim to be.

You're right, Dreamtime has not figured out how to use the NGs yet.

Her password has been stolen and her world has been wiped out.

The troll who posts here is definitely not Dreamtime !

Volker

What I find most amusing is that M a t t thinks im as shite as he is and
would bind an exe...

- Mark R

[View Quote]

johnf

Dec 23, 2003, 8:29pm
Yea U'd just make ur own I reckon :-P... I would

~John