*G* FTP Hosting Update? (General Discussion)

*G* FTP Hosting Update? // General Discussion

mmmmm, just found this after following a link from the Xelagot page (Nice
work on the latest Alex)...

http://www.alterlinks.com/topics/ftphosting.php

*G* Now THAT is a gurantee you can make!

- Mark

xelag

Aug 10, 2003, 4:48am
So? they forgot to change the date, no big deal... :)

The bot hosting page is at
http://www.alterlinks.com/topics/bothosting.php

Alex

(yeah, nice bot heh?)

On 9 Aug 2003 19:54:52 -0400, "strike rapier"
[View Quote] >mmmmm, just found this after following a link from the Xelagot page (Nice
>work on the latest Alex)...
>
>http://www.alterlinks.com/topics/ftphosting.php
>
>*G* Now THAT is a gurantee you can make!
>
>- Mark

Yeah, it aint bad >:)

Alex,
Seriouly though its a top notch bot :) Im glad you have implemented
features such as always console message whispers and such like. I have been
using things like that on Zeus and Echelon for quite a few months now, im
glad to see that its now on the main general purpose bot :)

- Mark Randall
Zenith Echelon Technologies
VirtuallyLearning.com
Dinnington Comprehensive School (Webdude)

And as you can see from the sig that was meant to be a private email o.0

"strike rapier" <strike at Rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
news:3f363255 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> And as you can see from the sig that was meant to be a private email
> o.0

<environment type="foggy dark evil">

<sfx type="echo">MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA</sfx>

Now I know where to send my troops to capture Strike!

</environment>

grr! u forgot to teminate the echoing sound, sound, sound, sound.

-SWE,E,E,e,e

*smack* no he didnt it was applied in the tag..

= Mark

[View Quote]

xelag

Aug 10, 2003, 8:03pm
Well you woke up late! This feature has been there for a year or
so... since 3.3 :)

Alex

On 10 Aug 2003 07:51:26 -0400, "strike rapier"
[View Quote] >Alex,
> Seriouly though its a top notch bot :) Im glad you have implemented
>features such as always console message whispers and such like. I have been
>using things like that on Zeus and Echelon for quite a few months now, im
>glad to see that its now on the main general purpose bot :)
>
>- Mark Randall

I always wake up late Alex :).... although, it could quite possibly be due
to the small fact that for some reason my auto installer has installed the
very first Xelagots I have ever downloaded ever since whenever I reformat...
LOL

no, he set the global setting so that everything echoes! oes! oes! oes! oes!
this isnt html, this is real life! life! life! life!

-SWE,E,E,e,e
[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 11, 2003, 8:29am