LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW!!!!! (General Discussion)

LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW!!!!! // General Discussion

1  2  3  |  

mrbruce

Jul 22, 2003, 2:43am
There appears to be alot of grams spread around right after Kol threatend me
and my path.Lets get this staright people right now before lawsuits get
imposed on the guilty parties!!!!!
A!!CT nor does A1CTPATHSERVICES SELL OR OFFER ANY OBJECTS FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!
IT IS CLEARLY ON OUR WEBSITE ON BOLD FUC*ING LETTERS FOR ANY MORON TO READ
THAT CAN READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE HAVE A RIGHT LIKE ANY OF YOU PEOPLE IN AW TO OFFER OUR PATH AT BAND-WIDTH
USAGE ONLY...WE PAY FOR THAT BANDWIDTH AND ARE NOT A CHARITY SERVICE, ITS
NOT ENOUGH WE AT OUR COST OFFER A WORLD TO BE FREELY USED BY THIS
COMMUNITY!!!!!!
ANYONE WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO FORWARD TELEGRAMS LIKE THIS WILL BE REPORTED
TO AW IMMEDAITLY AND THOSE WHO POST WILL BE LIABLE FOR SLANDER!!!!
A1CTPATHSERVICES.HTM DOES NOT OFFER ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO US FOR
SALE, ANY OBJECTS ON OUR PATH ARE NOT THE PRODUCT FOR SALE BY US AND ARE
PASSWORDED AGAINST THEFT.
PEOPLE BETTER GET THIS SHIT STRAIGHT OR FIND YOURSELVES ACTIVELY ON A CIVIL
COURT DOCKET FOR SLANDER AND I'M NOT FUC*KING AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW CUT THE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

themask

Jul 22, 2003, 2:49am
Woa buddy..

mrbruce

Jul 22, 2003, 3:02am
lets keep it up folks ill post all ips of those reponsible
01:57:13 VRT: "ACTProtester" = ip 12.234.120.141
02:03:10 VRT: "EXTRA" = ip 12.173.201.132

mrbruce

Jul 22, 2003, 3:17am
01:30:02 Kisanarou enters s# 1548 #350328 (#350944) at 0.8n 1.5w 0.0a 297
01:30:09 Kisanarou = ip 12.234.120.141
I can post IPs all week folks no problem, this one came complete with a cit
number, seems a little like the last two I posted and seems to be a
brainless wonder as hes sent several grams out to wittnesses as well as me.
Telegram from Kisanarou, sent 25 minutes ago:
A!!CT Is doing illegal Activity! they sell their OP but nearly ALL object
designers say that only oen world can use those objects, and that they must
be pw'd to prevent it so, by selling their OP, A!!CT i performing, yes, an
ILLEGAL act. Forward this to people on your contanct list and help spread
the news.

brock

Jul 22, 2003, 3:28am
*rolls on the floor and laughs his left lung out*

--
Brock - 308723 - DE Leader
[View Quote]

maki

Jul 22, 2003, 3:30am
[View Quote] hello?

maki

mod

Jul 22, 2003, 4:24am
....someone needs to calm down and have some dip :). ...*shakes head*
Slander...LOL...


[View Quote]

sw comit

Jul 22, 2003, 5:30am
Shhhhh caps are considered yelling =X


[View Quote]

ihnk

Jul 22, 2003, 8:05am
i have a solution for you. whut your worlds down.... derrr... i mean
seriously, ALL your posts are about something negative resulting from your
worlds. either that you pay too much, or people bug ya and so on. i think
youd be doing a great service to all of the awcommunity (or whats left of
it) by shutting all your worlds out, giving away all ur cits and just build
in AW and stay away from any communication with any aw citizen.

[View Quote]

number 6 6@6.com

Jul 22, 2003, 9:13am
> A!!CT nor does A1CTPATHSERVICES SELL OR OFFER ANY OBJECTS FOR
SALE!!!!!!!!!
> IT IS CLEARLY ON OUR WEBSITE ON BOLD FUC*ING LETTERS FOR ANY MORON TO READ

No but A!!CT does rent objects for use in other worlds, hence making profit
from free objects and paid ones.
> THAT CAN READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> WE HAVE A RIGHT LIKE ANY OF YOU PEOPLE IN AW TO OFFER OUR PATH AT
BAND-WIDTH
> USAGE ONLY...WE PAY FOR THAT BANDWIDTH AND ARE NOT A CHARITY SERVICE, ITS
> NOT ENOUGH WE AT OUR COST OFFER A WORLD TO BE FREELY USED BY THIS
> COMMUNITY!!!!!!

You charge for this service, so how is is "free"

> ANYONE WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO FORWARD TELEGRAMS LIKE THIS WILL BE
REPORTED
> TO AW IMMEDAITLY AND THOSE WHO POST WILL BE LIABLE FOR SLANDER!!!!
> A1CTPATHSERVICES.HTM DOES NOT OFFER ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO US
FOR
> SALE, ANY OBJECTS ON OUR PATH ARE NOT THE PRODUCT FOR SALE BY US AND ARE
> PASSWORDED AGAINST THEFT.
> PEOPLE BETTER GET THIS SHIT STRAIGHT OR FIND YOURSELVES ACTIVELY ON A
CIVIL
> COURT DOCKET FOR SLANDER AND I'M NOT FUC*KING
AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> NOW CUT THE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok go ahead and sue people and stop talking about it like you always do.

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Jul 22, 2003, 9:59am
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO real class act there Mr.!!!



[View Quote]

count dracula

Jul 22, 2003, 10:20am
Oh well, I do not see how your OP service would differ from that provided my
Heartfall or myself. I guess they have to sue us all then :)
As I see it, in my case, I charge a bit for the empty space and bandwith I
provide. The OP I have gathered from regular AW stuff, freebies, scratchmade
and converted stuff is like an extra. To save people from having to upload
the same stuff and fill u their space with "regular" stuff. I do not see the
logic of having for exaple pp01.rwx in 40 different places on the same
server.

So calm down now Bruce, it is not good for ones bloospressure to shout like
that :) Let people sue if they think they have a case and most of all if
they think it is worth it; until then relax.

Drac

mrbruce <a1ctworld at aol.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f1cc0d5$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> There appears to be alot of grams spread around right after Kol threatend
me
> and my path.Lets get this staright people right now before lawsuits get
> imposed on the guilty parties!!!!!
> A!!CT nor does A1CTPATHSERVICES SELL OR OFFER ANY OBJECTS FOR
SALE!!!!!!!!!
> IT IS CLEARLY ON OUR WEBSITE ON BOLD FUC*ING LETTERS FOR ANY MORON TO READ
> THAT CAN READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> WE HAVE A RIGHT LIKE ANY OF YOU PEOPLE IN AW TO OFFER OUR PATH AT
BAND-WIDTH
> USAGE ONLY...WE PAY FOR THAT BANDWIDTH AND ARE NOT A CHARITY SERVICE, ITS
> NOT ENOUGH WE AT OUR COST OFFER A WORLD TO BE FREELY USED BY THIS
> COMMUNITY!!!!!!
> ANYONE WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO FORWARD TELEGRAMS LIKE THIS WILL BE
REPORTED
> TO AW IMMEDAITLY AND THOSE WHO POST WILL BE LIABLE FOR SLANDER!!!!
> A1CTPATHSERVICES.HTM DOES NOT OFFER ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO US
FOR
> SALE, ANY OBJECTS ON OUR PATH ARE NOT THE PRODUCT FOR SALE BY US AND ARE
> PASSWORDED AGAINST THEFT.
> PEOPLE BETTER GET THIS SHIT STRAIGHT OR FIND YOURSELVES ACTIVELY ON A
CIVIL
> COURT DOCKET FOR SLANDER AND I'M NOT FUC*KING
AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> NOW CUT THE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>

stecloud

Jul 22, 2003, 11:17am
How cool is this post :D


[View Quote]

number 6 6@6.com

Jul 22, 2003, 11:27am
About as cool as watching a maggot wriggle out of rotten meat.

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jul 22, 2003, 12:03pm
Why Count......I would think you would enjoy a bit of a blood pressure
rise:)

count dracula

Jul 22, 2003, 12:07pm
LOL :-Þ , not in middleaged men ;-)

Drac
alphabit phalpha <alphabitphalpha at activeworlds.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f1d441f at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Why Count......I would think you would enjoy a bit of a blood pressure
> rise:)
>
>

alphabit phalpha

Jul 22, 2003, 12:12pm
Now now...how would Bram feel about that?
Sheesh...you have never lost that hankering for Lucy!
:)

[View Quote]

agent1

Jul 22, 2003, 12:34pm
[View Quote] ::rolleyes:: Threatening people with lawsuits is sure going to make you popular! Way to go!

> We have a right like any of you people in AW to offer our path at band-width usage only...

No, you don't have the "right" to host files.

> Any objects on our path are not the product for sale by us and are passworded against theft.

I think this is where the problem is. You're using the fact that you have those objects on your path as part of the reason for people to use your path. I doubt that the object creator would let you do that if they wanted to be the only one selling their object.

> People better get this shit straight or find yourselves actively on a civil court docket for slander

I think you mean libel, but same thing, basically. Usually you would have to prove that the things they wrote were both untrue and that they hurt your reputation in some way. I wouldn't have even known about this issue if you hadn't written this foaming-at-the-mouth scream-mail, so maybe you need to calm down about the whole thing.

World
--
-Agent1

ryan

Jul 22, 2003, 1:07pm
Please do not crosspost. This does not belong in *checks* community,
general discussion, and worldbuilders. General discussion perhaps, but
if I were a moderator I would have deleted this post.

Ryan

stecloud

Jul 22, 2003, 5:19pm
Ok it was meant to be rhetorical - but I accept your view ;)


[View Quote]

strike rapier

Jul 22, 2003, 5:48pm
Ohhh, slander eh.... sorry you wavered your right to it by making this post
:)

- Mark

python builder

Jul 23, 2003, 3:49pm
LOL

[View Quote]

kol

Jul 23, 2003, 3:56pm
I never threatened you... you like to think I did... all I said was I found
illegal material you are hosting and I will report you :))... I haven't
reported you yet so...

[View Quote]

binarybud

Jul 23, 2003, 5:01pm
That sure WAS a threat. "...I will report you......I haven't reported you yet...... "
Is a threat as far as I read it.



[View Quote]

bowen

Jul 23, 2003, 5:02pm
[View Quote] It could be an ultimatem though? Maybe he's giving him a chance to take
it off before he does. Or before he finds substantial proof that it is
illegal? :-\

--
--Bowen--

No of SETI units returned: 41
Processing time: 31 days, 9 hours.
(Total hours: 753)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

builderz

Jul 23, 2003, 5:10pm
Are you talking about all of the Star Trek related stuff on the path?
I've read articles in the past about Paramount or VIACOM taking "fan
sites" down due to copyright or trademark infringement, but nothing
related to Star Trek avs or objects yet. ;) Although I did hear
something about a Stargate SG-1 AW thing being shut down.

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

[View Quote]

binarybud

Jul 23, 2003, 5:13pm
Put whatever label you need for you to understand it, Bowen. It's still a threat.



[View Quote]

bowen

Jul 23, 2003, 5:16pm
[View Quote] Well, I see trying to be nice doesn't work with you either. So, back to
being an asshole to you, I go.

--
--Bowen--

No of SETI units returned: 41
Processing time: 31 days, 9 hours.
(Total hours: 753)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

binarybud

Jul 23, 2003, 5:28pm
Being an argumentative twit is not "being nice"......grow up Bowen.


[View Quote]

bowen

Jul 23, 2003, 5:32pm
[View Quote] Wait a second, I simply said it wasn't a threat perse... how is that
being an argumentative twit? Because I disagreed that he was
threatening him or that he was giving him a choice and informing him of
what was wrong.

Sort of like "admit to use your friend stole all that money and you'll
just be an accomplice." Is it wrong to threaten someone who's violating
rules, regulations? You most certainly don't think so.

--
--Bowen--

No of SETI units returned: 41
Processing time: 31 days, 9 hours.
(Total hours: 753)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

1  2  3  |  
Awportals.com is a privately held community resource website dedicated to Active Worlds.
Copyright (c) Mark Randall 2006 - 2022. All Rights Reserved.
Awportals.com   ·   ProLibraries Live   ·   Twitter   ·   LinkedIn