Banner Adverts (MAJOR WARNING!!! - 300+ KB!!!!!) (General Discussion)

Banner Adverts (MAJOR WARNING!!! - 300+ KB!!!!!) // General Discussion

More importantly, someone make AW-Europe banners! i would try, but i have
exams until thursday :)

-SWE

stecloud

May 19, 2003, 6:03pm
These are all excellent - nice job!

jstone2004

May 19, 2003, 9:11pm
better watch out, you are going to give binarybud a heart attack! but
anyways, nice job, both of you :-)

binarybud

May 20, 2003, 10:39am
Screw you jstone, I can't babysit you lamers all the time. Besides,...... That "net rule" about posting images is just for people who respect others.

Leo :)

[View Quote]

stecloud

May 20, 2003, 11:57am
Ok you just lived up to J's theory. Talk about "net rules", how about
"common sense rules". :P

- Ste

[View Quote]

binarybud

May 20, 2003, 12:00pm
LOL no your wrong dupa i am not having a heart attack...not even complaining about the images...cause it does no use...you kids do what you want..... Your not under anyones control in here and thats how you like it...so have fun being lame. :)

Leo :)

"binarybud" <leo at realPANTStourvision.com> wrote in
news:3eca350e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> LOL no your wrong dupa i am not having a heart attack...not even
> complaining about the images...cause it does no use...you kids do what
> you want..... Your not under anyones control in here and thats how
> you like it...so have fun being lame. :)

Stop it before someone reports you to the abuse department. Personally, I
enjoy to sit back and laugh at you, though.

KAH

binarybud

May 20, 2003, 1:23pm
That's kewl, glad to cheer your day up......I get the same outta you too, KAH..:)
LOL....Like your grandiose opinions mean squat to me. I think it's funny how you always have to pipe up when I post.....lol
I love having fans...:)

Leo :)

[View Quote]

lady murasaki

May 20, 2003, 2:22pm
Thanks Strike and pineriver. ;oD I wasn't sure if or when AW would have an
official banner ad collection so I made one to fit our new website in the
works. http://www.murasaki3d.net/images/awbanner1.gif and available to any
who would wish to use it.

Best regards,
Lady Murasaki

Im sorry I deeply offended you... whats the phrase im looking for... umm...
hmmm... oh yeah!

Get over it!

binarybud

May 20, 2003, 3:27pm
Your not offending me in the least ....but your sure showing your ignorance...:)
I might suggest you guys either "get over it", yourselves,..... or learn the system.

Leo :)

Excuse me, does anyone have any deep rooted problems with the size of my
origional post when taking into account the following:

MAJOR WARNING!!! - 300+ KB!!!!

Its a WARNING, if you dont want to risk it DONT CLICK IT ^_^

Please note this excludes BinaryBud who clearly has an attitude problem at
this time and appears to be suffering extreme levels of 'im sooo more mature
than all of you' syndrome.

sw comit

May 20, 2003, 3:47pm
Not that it applies to me, but it's a rule to not attach it because people
download all the messages and read em' offline - usually people that have a
pay per minute (or just unlimited) connection.

Though the last time I heard that explained, it was years ago. Does that
still apply? If so, that's a sucky ISP there, get another one =P

Otherwise, the warning seems fine to me. Not that 368 kb is a lot anyway.
*downloaded a 4.2 GB anime series on a dial-up* ^,^

[View Quote]

binarybud

May 20, 2003, 4:18pm
I never mentioned, and it has nothing to do with maturity,......It does, however, have to do with respect for others, and the "unwritten rules"...... pick on me all you need to..... It still does not change the fact that it's awful lame to post it when you are just to lazy to upload it and post the link.. "Warning" or no warning. Lameness is as lameness does.

Leo :)

[View Quote]

stecloud

May 20, 2003, 5:59pm
I am sure J never meant you would literally have a heart attack. Its a
hyperbole and exaggeration, just like you exaggerate how big a deal this
really is.

[View Quote]

binarybud

May 20, 2003, 6:26pm
re-read it, slick, i never said a thing about the initial posts only responding to lamers that have to take a lick or to at me.....:) it's all in fun...:) what makes you think I thought he was serious about the heart attack? god you guys are soooo shallow.....lol go ahead get your licks in....... i love the attention...

Leo :)

[View Quote]

jstone2004

May 20, 2003, 6:46pm
wow, hehe, I never thought that things could escalate from there :-) but
anyways, I respect ya, BinaryBud, even if other people don't, apparently :-)

Will you give it up for the love of God. This was a post to give something
to help AW and what the hell have you tried doing to help other than insult
everyone you can get within range of! Its not bloody acceptable behaviour,
its not smart, its not funny, its showing blind arrogance and failing to
realise that what your doing is doing NOTHING but damage what little respect
some people may have in you, but that is fading VERY quick indeed.

Go do something constructive, how about YOU make an effort to help the
community you so love annoying.

binarybud

May 21, 2003, 10:42am
hey Mark I don't give a rats ass what you think about me,....I don't need any respect from an anal retentive ass like you.
Go fluff your ego somewhere else. You have no idea who your talking to.
"acceptable behaviour"? ok read back son......what i did was reply to someone that was poking me about a policy that has been around a long time and is not acceprtable. never has been never will be.....In FACT I never said a thing some smart ass had to bring my name up in a derogatory form. I don't take disrespectfull shit from young'ins very well....so "GET OVER IT".

[View Quote]

agent1

May 21, 2003, 3:10pm
[View Quote] Oh the horror!!! He called someone lame! Binarybud's reign of terror must be stopped!

Anything Good? I have about 30 Sailor Moon MP3s, 15 or so Digimon Mp3s,
about 15 DBZ and a few from things like Tenchi

jstone2004

May 21, 2003, 9:19pm
wow, Digimon, I haven't heard that word in awhile o.0 my little brother used
to watch it when it was in it's first season, I didn't like it much *shrugs*
[View Quote]

shred

May 21, 2003, 9:29pm
Sorry to interject here, but _damn_! That's patience :P

[View Quote]

sw comit

May 22, 2003, 4:36am
I let it go overnight and when I go afk, or while playing offline games.
Just gotta chew away at it every now and then ^_^ That's just one example,
I download a lotta odd-ball shows and series and stuff.

And to Strike Rapier - it was called Hack Sign. SW Chris and Onilink
convinced me to download it. It's pretty good. One of those shows that
really make you think...like the Matrix ;D