Re: RWX browser/modeler (General Discussion)

Re: RWX browser/modeler // General Discussion

1  |

katerine

Mar 25, 2003, 10:05am
I am not sure that the problem is about Yarp's competences.
In my opinion, it is more because of the leak of requests.
The RWX format is not known and he might think it is not worth the work.

I invited him to take a look at this thread, let's hope that he will
reconsider.

"slipaway" <mark at nextechcom.com> a écrit
news:3e7f8a6c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com: