Avatars (General Discussion)

Avatars // General Discussion

1  |

goddess innie

Mar 3, 2003, 12:57pm
Can someone tell me a great tool to make Avatars? Renderware is $400, I
would prefer to not pay that much, if possible. I would just love to make
some really nice ones. (I would like something that can do nude avatars, if
possible)

robbie

Mar 3, 2003, 1:01pm
trueSpace 3 is Free! (http://www.caligari.com)

-Robbie

[View Quote]

dlp anne

Mar 3, 2003, 1:42pm
Where do you see it's free?
All I see is free patch upgrades for users that already have that version.

Can also try AccuTrans 3D www.micromouse.ca

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Mar 3, 2003, 1:47pm
Try:

http://forms.caligari.com/forms/ts3all_free.html

Share and Enjoy

"dlp anne" <anne at dreamlandpark.com> wrote in
news:3e6377dd$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Where do you see it's free?
> All I see is free patch upgrades for users that already have that
> version.
>
> Can also try AccuTrans 3D www.micromouse.ca

Just so that's clear, Accutrans is NOT free, even if the eval. is fully
working and without any forced expiration system :-))

Im suprised you got away with that 1 without a bunch of offencive comments
:o

[View Quote] As long as it's not open to the public and it's not taking awards away from more
community oriented things, everyone else is fine with it.

--Bowen--

dlp anne

Mar 4, 2003, 12:57am
I know, but it is a good program, you can make your own seqs in it also :-)

renderware is $400? the hell for? lol. wait, your talking about RW modeler
right? or does the actual renderware company have a modeler?
and any modeler that can make normal avs, can make naked people aswell (thou
i have no idea why the hell you'd want them anyway)

[View Quote]

imagine

Mar 11, 2003, 2:01pm
You can go to http://rwmodeler.com and download the modeler program for
free.
Then go to www.micromouse.ca and get accutrans. Between them you can get
some pretty good avs if you work at it. They are the only 2 programs I use
for avs.
It's true that accutrans isn't freeware but I don't think he charges any
more then $20 if he is chargein at all. And that is a far cry from $400 :)
Also accutrans has a great help file that will teach you what you need to
know about turning your rwx modeler model into an av and a great seq
tutorial. :)
Imagine