Incredimail.. scum of the universe... (General Discussion)

Incredimail.. scum of the universe... // General Discussion

Every god forsaken, idiotic, intellectually challanged moron who uses
Incredimail should be put up against a wall and shot until theyre nothing
more than quarks (fundamental particaly) because theyre bandwidth wasting,
memory hogging, network grinding, packet sizing sods!

Anyone else feel that Incredimail is 1 of the worlds worst invensions, its
an IE clone,

Yes.

--Bowen--
x2

[View Quote] And "Strike Rapier" continued to write because he was messing about with
SendKeys2("R%"):

Its exactly like OE appart from it DELIBERATLY wastes bandwidth and
everything else, christ my inbox has been grinding to a halt with all the
crap I get from people taking up 50 times the normal size of an email.

Anyone else here think that this "program" is a waste of space and the very
bits its source is made from should be hacked up, crushed, sliced into tiny
pieces and then scattered to the winds?

- Mark
- A serious conversation, Incendimail is scum
- PS: Feel free to delete this if anyone takes offence E N Z O. But I have
confidence the enlightened soles of this newsgroup may agree.

zeo toxion

Dec 21, 2002, 2:24am
I've used it once a while ago. Who really NEEDS little pictures and graphics and sounds and what not in their
e-mails. I don't mind HTML for fonts, backgrounds, and whatnot but Incredamail is a bit overdoing it.
Fortunately no one I know that sends me e-mail uses it.

--
Zeo

I thought whats-his-name who took awnews.com from us was the scum of the
universe...

Chris

[View Quote]

chazrad

Dec 21, 2002, 8:34am
"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
news:3e03e6df at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Every god forsaken, idiotic, intellectually challanged moron who uses
> Incredimail should be put up against a wall and shot until theyre
> nothing more than quarks (fundamental particaly) because theyre
> bandwidth wasting, memory hogging, network grinding, packet sizing
> sods!
>
> Anyone else feel that Incredimail is 1 of the worlds worst invensions,
> its an IE clone,

Shoot me :)

Scum(s) of the universe :D

[View Quote]

zeo toxion

Dec 21, 2002, 3:46pm
Bang

--
Zeo

Yet another reason to use a different email program entirely... like NS
for example! :D

Scum of the Universe
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

[View Quote] NS is ugly. Mozilla is devine.

--Bowen--
Hey, where do you think NS got its code?

shred

Dec 21, 2002, 5:10pm
http://zionworld.virtualave.net/bust.jpg

What is his name? Every news organization needs a senile benefactor that we
can make fun of. >:D

Chris

[View Quote]

john

Dec 21, 2002, 8:00pm
I fwded 2 posts from here to Incredimail's user feedback - LOL!

[View Quote]

john

Dec 21, 2002, 8:03pm
UFEEDBACK at INCREDIMAIL.COM

UFEEDBACK at INCREDIMAIL.COM

UFEEDBACK at INCREDIMAIL.COM

UFEEDBACK at INCREDIMAIL.COM

UFEEDBACK at INCREDIMAIL.COM

Umm, NS and Mozilla are virtually identical. The only difference is NS
plasters your computer with AOL icons. :P

Besides, I consider it brand loyalty :)

Name Brands at Discount Prices
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

[View Quote] What happened to reading the posts?

--Bowen--
I said where do you think NS got its code down here. So you just repeated what I
said... basically.

agent1

Dec 22, 2002, 1:49pm
Maybe if you posted it with the rest of your message, it would have been noticed. Goober doesn't leave half the content of his message in his little signature thingy, it's always just something extra that wouldn't change his post's meaning were it left out.

[View Quote] It doesn't matter, it's part of the post. RATS comes to mind.

--Bowen--
It should've been RATFSD but that's not as cool.