Needed: C/C++ Programmers! (General Discussion)

Needed: C/C++ Programmers! // General Discussion

1  2  |

god zedle

------=_NextPart_000_067C_01C28050.F0AA3220

Hello, I am starting a large scale RPG project that will take advantage =
of every feature in AW there currently is. If you are an EXPERIENCED =
C/C++ programmer, please telegram me.=20

I will test you for the project, then we will see what we can do about a =
world. Then the fun begins.. from scratch, we will make the best RPG bot =
ever seen on AW.
Please do not join if you plan to quit.

PS- check out the november newsletter coming soon to see my bot of the =
month article!

--=20

God Zedle (#306364)
--Programmer--

------=_NextPart_000_067C_01C28050.F0AA3220

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3DPapyrus>Hello, I am =
starting a large=20
scale RPG project that will take advantage of every feature in AW there=20
currently is. If you are an <EM><STRONG><U>EXPERIENCED</U></STRONG></EM> =
C/C++=20
programmer, please telegram me.</FONT> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DPapyrus size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DPapyrus size=3D2>I will test you for the project, then =
we will see=20
what we can do about a world. Then the fun begins.. from scratch, we =
will make=20
the best RPG bot ever seen on AW.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DPapyrus size=3D2>Please do not join if you plan to=20
quit.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DPapyrus size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DPapyrus size=3D2>PS- check out the november newsletter =
coming soon=20
to see my bot of the month article!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-- <BR><BR>God Zedle=20
(#306364)<BR>--Programmer--</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_067C_01C28050.F0AA3220--

joeman

Oct 30, 2002, 11:40pm
HTML = bad, damnit! Never, ever, ever post in HTML. For the love of god,
dont post in HTML!

-Joe

[View Quote] I will test you for the project, then we will see what we can do about a

--

God Zedle (#306364)
--Programmer--

chiklit

Oct 31, 2002, 12:19am
wasting more bandwidth complaning about html = bad :P

--
OS: Windows XP Prof. Build 2600
Processor: AMD Athlon, 1.2GHz

dion

Oct 31, 2002, 1:32am
Almost as bad as complaining about complaining :-P

I swear, Joeman, you must be possessed by the ghost of Eep Past or
something. Can't you people just accept that fact that Eep is GONE?! I
thought that's what you all wanted! Why resurrect him?!

Next thing you know, Joe will be calling everyone twits! :P
robrod at prism.net

johnny b jbitt2atjuno.com

Oct 31, 2002, 8:59am
wasting more bandwidth complaining about complaining about html ;O)
hahahaha

JB
gimme back my bytes :O)

and you, wasting even more by complaining, about the personson complaining,
about the person complaining about the html post. :)

AW deserve to get there bandwidth wasted! :)

[View Quote]

johnny b jbitt2atjuno.com

Oct 31, 2002, 10:52am
ARGH ! a POX on me dammit ! :OD
So sorry ;O)

[View Quote]

bonzai

Oct 31, 2002, 12:21pm
you guys waste bandiwth for nothing ;)

"johnny b" <jbitt2ATjuno.com> schreef in bericht
news:3dc13596$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> ARGH ! a POX on me dammit ! :OD
> So sorry ;O)

[View Quote]

stecloud

Oct 31, 2002, 1:58pm
Well that was fun - a little bandwidth spiral :) But posting telling
someone not to post in HTML could save more bandwidth overall if they posted
out of ignorance.

I think he was trying to entertain us all at the same time.

dion

Oct 31, 2002, 5:25pm
not my bandwidth :-P

[View Quote]

jstone2004

Nov 1, 2002, 12:28am
*looks around* You obviously haven't heard of the new RPG that some people
are buildin, I think it's called Draeda. Quite cool :-) I think it's going
to be released to the public soon, it's an actual world, I think.

[View Quote] I will test you for the project, then we will see what we can do about a
world. Then the fun begins.. from scratch, we will make the best RPG bot
ever seen on AW.
Please do not join if you plan to quit.

PS- check out the november newsletter coming soon to see my bot of the month
article!

--

God Zedle (#306364)
--Programmer--

carlbanks

Nov 1, 2002, 12:30am
You obviously haven' heard of Mutation which is the best game in AW! Chapter
II of Mutation is coming.

[View Quote]

jstone2004

Nov 1, 2002, 12:31am
*looks around* There isn't much that could beat Draeda, I've seen it myself,
it is a p-100 world, custom made objects, with every feature utilized.

carlbanks

Nov 1, 2002, 12:33am
Hmm???? Mutation has support from AWCom and have is tourist enabled and has
20 user limit and it rocks!

[View Quote]

jstone2004

Nov 1, 2002, 12:38am
*gets in fist fight like we are arguing about the gors winning a Cy*

carlbanks

Nov 1, 2002, 12:42am
No! Not a flame war. It's an opinon I'm just stating that Mutation Rocks!

[View Quote]

jstone2004

Nov 1, 2002, 12:44am
precisely :P we have different opinions, the last post was supposed to be
sarcastic, to show people who utterly stupid the whole fighting business is
:P

Ok, there is a difference between a fight and a debate. The Gor thing so
far has pretty much been a debate. :)

Chris

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> wrote in
news:3dc2e4b7$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Ok, there is a difference between a fight and a debate. The Gor thing
> so far has pretty much been a debate. :)

The kind of debate where the participants throw chairs at each other and
set fire to the room? LOL ;-))

KAH

jstone2004

Nov 1, 2002, 10:10pm
Jerry Springer all the way, Baby!

god zedle

Nov 2, 2002, 1:07am
LOL, i come back and find this.. Please, E N Z O is supporting this project.
It will be setup this Monday. If you want to help out please e-mail me.

--

God Zedle (#306364)
--Programmer--

mike zimmer

Nov 3, 2002, 2:36pm
Bots are overrated. Now, if you want a GOOD RPG...don't use any bots at all!
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote] I will test you for the project, then we will see what we can do about a
world. Then the fun begins.. from scratch, we will make the best RPG bot
ever seen on AW.
Please do not join if you plan to quit.

PS- check out the november newsletter coming soon to see my bot of the month
article!

--

God Zedle (#306364)
--Programmer--

grimble

Nov 3, 2002, 2:58pm
What am I missing here?

Mikes inherrintly unlogical train of thought that says "You can only make advanced rpgs without bots!"

[View Quote]

grimble

Nov 3, 2002, 3:05pm
I see ... the "weeee don't neeeed no steeeeenkin' looogic" train of thought.
Each to his own.

"mike zimmer" <mike at remmiz.com> wrote in
news:3dc55ea2$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Bots are overrated. Now, if you want a GOOD RPG...don't use any bots
> at all! --

Mike, do you see that bot over there, in the corner? Yes, the evil looking
one. Guess what, it's the Keeper of the roBotic Order's Pride and it's
going to kill you now due to the above quoted post. Goodbye :-D

KAH

mike zimmer

Nov 4, 2002, 11:44pm
Perhaps I am just jealous of the bot programming skills :-)
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

equin0x