Fwd: We Should All Celebrate My Return From The Hospital (General Discussion)

Fwd: We Should All Celebrate My Return From The Hospital // General Discussion

1  |

maki

Sep 24, 2002, 11:56pm
[snip]

2 - Happy me for getting home from the hospital in much better shape than
when i left almost 5 weeks ago.
It sure feels good not having to put up with all the finger sticks [I'm
DIABETIC and i get 5 of them a day. Morning, Noon, Diner, Late Evening & the
IV in the AM and the BP & Temp check to see if this old dead boy is still
alive = I sleep if i was lucky like someone who was dead]
Although i must admit they do have very good food there. It is so much
tastier there than in the NY State University Hospital [teaching hospital]
but i guess they just know how to feed the people in the 6th floor nursing
home much better than in most other hospitals without a nursing home inside
it. Most of my stay was in the nursing home part and there was plenty of
activities to keep me busy. The only one that they lacked was having a good
PC with AW like software running for use by those with PC knowledge to use
and play with. [And possibly help teach those that don't know a PC how to
operate it]

But now i'm finally home and my feet are so much better. For the first time
in almost 1 & 1/2 yrs i don't have any toes that are inflamed and i can now
use a regular pair of shoes again.

So until i message you again someday....

Regards, JFK2

PS... Tell everyone in AW Newsgroups that I'M BACK...
I'm sure you will have some type of response when you post this in the AW
Newsgroups by everyone including Goober.

heeeee's baaaaaaaaaaack.....

maki awmaki.com

JFK, glad to see that your stay in the hospital was helpful for you. :)

Chris

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Sep 25, 2002, 1:45pm
Welcome home JFK:)

[View Quote] Chris

Welcome back, JFK! Good to hear that they threated you well there. :-))

KAH

tony m

Sep 25, 2002, 9:01pm
[View Quote] >Welcome back, JFK! Good to hear that they threated you well there. :-))

I dunno, being tHreated doesn't sound very nice ;)