<no subject> (General Discussion)

<no subject> // General Discussion

1  |

themask 13

Aug 29, 2002, 6:06am
Ananas, you have many things, friends and more. Be grateful of what you got,
and what you do in return.

d a n

Aug 29, 2002, 7:37am
O_O

---
D a n

"Your point is?"

[View Quote]

tony m

Aug 29, 2002, 11:00am
Ever heard of email?

[View Quote] >Ananas, you have many things, friends and more. Be grateful of what you got,
>and what you do in return.

[View Quote] May I ask, what the freak are you talking about?

--Bowen--

ncc 72897

Aug 29, 2002, 1:31pm
His "things" LMFAO!!!!

"themask 13" <rickyt50 at attbi.com> wrote in
news:3d6dd5ed$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Ananas, you have many things, friends and more. Be grateful of what
> you got, and what you do in return.

No subject line and some random babbling about Ananas... What an
exquisitely informative post, dude!

KAH

themask 13

Aug 29, 2002, 10:21pm
omg, ever heard of, Wrong Reply? stupid idiots

tony m

Aug 29, 2002, 10:29pm
[View Quote] >omg, ever heard of, Wrong Reply? stupid idiots

That's fine if you made a mistake; name-calling isn't necessary.

the derek

Aug 30, 2002, 2:31am
hmm do you have telepathic abilities? no? well i bet he/she doesnt either so
dont expect him/her to know what the hell the post was meant for

"themask 13" <rickyt50 at attbi.com> wrote in
news:3d6eba7f at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> omg, ever heard of, Wrong Reply? stupid idiots

LOL, calm down. Some people actually post like this, you know...