a website (General Discussion)

a website // General Discussion

1  |

zeo toxion

Aug 15, 2002, 9:18pm
Found some intresting sites/pages today:

http://chroniclesofgeorge.nanc.com/index.htm
http://chroniclesofgeorge.nanc.com/base.swf

--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A message from Zeo Toxion

*blink* You mean to tell me that there are *still* some people who
haven't seen that All Your Base movie? Good god, how *old* is that
thing?! And here I thought it had gone the way of Hampsterdance...

[View Quote] > Found some intresting sites/pages today:

> http://chroniclesofgeorge.nanc.com/index.htm
> http://chroniclesofgeorge.nanc.com/base.swf
>
> --
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
> A message from Zeo Toxion
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

C'mon everybody! It's the Hampsterdance! *dances*
robrod at prism.net

"goober king" <gooberking at utn.cjb.net> wrote in news:3D5C635C.4030404
at utn.cjb.net:

> *blink* You mean to tell me that there are *still* some people who
> haven't seen that All Your Base movie? Good god, how *old* is that
> thing?! And here I thought it had gone the way of Hampsterdance...

Heh, where the hell does it originate from? Some japanese freaks really
made a game that shitty (in the first bit of it before the guys that made
it go ammock putting "All your base is belong to us" on everything)?

KAH

zeo toxion

Aug 16, 2002, 4:01pm
Yeah... www.engrish.com

Japanese sounds like a pretty good guess.

--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A message from Zeo Toxion

I havent, sounds like some American crap :P

(No offence to americans, but its probably a crap film, and its probably from america, lol)

zeo toxion

Aug 16, 2002, 8:11pm
It looks more like an old video game. I don't think they make movies that
look like Nintendo games

--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A message from Zeo Toxion

[View Quote]

anduin

Aug 16, 2002, 8:59pm
In a galaxy far far away, known as general.discussion, an identity
claiming to be known as "goober king" <gooberking at utn.cjb.net> scribed
the following:

>*blink* You mean to tell me that there are *still* some people who
>haven't seen that All Your Base movie? Good god, how *old* is that
>thing?! And here I thought it had gone the way of Hampsterdance...

[View Quote] http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/

,,,,,
(o o)
/--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--------------\
| Anduin (317281) |
| o The Gorean Scribe |
| o http://www.anduin-lothario.com |
| o World: GorSJ (18+ Only) |
\--------------ooO-------Ooo--------------/

Nope, that's actually a real game that was brought to the states (and
poorly translated in the process) for the Genesis called Zero Wing. It
was a side-scrolling shooter game with probably the weirdest ending to a
game ever. (I guess to go along with its equally weird intro)

My roommate managed to find a ROM of it and played it all the way to the
end, and beat it, only to be greeted by, get this, dancing raisins. I
kid you not.

[View Quote] > "goober king" <gooberking at utn.cjb.net> wrote in news:3D5C635C.4030404
> at utn.cjb.net:
>

> Heh, where the hell does it originate from? Some japanese freaks really
> made a game that shitty (in the first bit of it before the guys that made
> it go ammock putting "All your base is belong to us" on everything)?
>
> KAH

Weren't the California Raisins big in the '80s? :P
robrod at prism.net

Ahhh ha! Tx for info