Racists! (General Discussion)

Racists! // General Discussion

1  |

john

Jul 13, 2002, 8:45pm
I was called a racist because I didnt like a nasty little "Hubi" avatar!
!!!! All it is is an avatar!

LoL sounds like a bunch of overreacting kids. I don't like the hubi avatar
either... it's quite ugly.

elyk

Jul 13, 2002, 9:09pm
I agree with Bowen.....I think it IS just a bunch of overacting kids who
probably used the wrong word...LOL I wouldnt worry about it *G*
[View Quote]

elyk

Jul 13, 2002, 9:10pm
Overreacting rather.....sheesh

Huba GRRRR !!!

You're so silly ananas :D

http://www.marsupilami.de/site/image/commun/fond06b.jpg

[View Quote]

maki

Jul 13, 2002, 10:55pm
*stabs a largestick.rwx down your throat* you're evil! the hubi av rocks!
I've even made it multiple colors in my world :) so burn in hell :P

--
maki www.awmaki.com

Race you there.

carlbanks

Jul 13, 2002, 11:03pm
Hubi's Rock!!!!!!!

maki

Jul 14, 2002, 12:09am
lol

--
maki www.awmaki.com

What's a hubi?

Yeah.... I don't get out of AW much...

SW Chris

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Jul 14, 2002, 1:08am
Hubi's are long lost aliens who are ancestors of Hubibean the great Hubi
master who also farmed Beans and adopted a son named bluebean. Hubi's were
sent to space for 50 years till now.........

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Jul 14, 2002, 1:09am
Hubibean has dissappeared in space. No artifacts remain but bluebean always
remembers Hubibean also bluebean was and still is a hubi.

[View Quote]

scooby doo

Jul 14, 2002, 4:06am
LOL.....you tell em maki !

[View Quote]

scooby doo

Jul 14, 2002, 4:19am
This is what they look like here in aw:

http://oct31.de/aw/myobj/hubi!.jpg

Marsupilami (or Kokomiko) live in the jungle of Palumbia.
On http://www.marsupilami.com you can see some.
The adults are usually yellow with black dots, the babies
plain yellow - but some say that black ones have been
spotted too.

"Hubi" is the sound a baby marsupilami makes. When it
grows up it sounds more like "Huba". There are rumors
that Marsupilamis are able to learn words - not just
repeating like parrots but they know the meaning too.

:)

[View Quote]

kf

Jul 14, 2002, 7:59am
[View Quote] only the big one (what about making one with a long tail, btw)... the
little one only says "Hubi", as do the females <g> :-)

johnny b uniquectatoptonline.net

Jul 14, 2002, 2:37pm
HAHAHAHA.... nutcase ;O)

JB

[View Quote]

ambivalent

Jul 14, 2002, 4:42pm
ummmmm.... maki? how much coffee you drinking?

"maki" <maki at awmaki.com>
> *stabs a largestick.rwx down your throat* you're evil! the hubi av rocks!
> I've even made it multiple colors in my world :) so burn in hell :P

d a n

Jul 15, 2002, 4:05pm
i wondered the same thing :-P

[View Quote]

pc hamster

Jul 16, 2002, 9:25pm
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] That's what *I'd* like to know as well (aside from the fact it's an avatar).

> Yeah.... I don't get out of AW much...

I know what you mean Chris. Today, I just paid a visit to SW City to get an
idea as to how the signs are aligned on your freeway (ya know, the forest
green ones) as practically all mine seem to *look* good from one angle, yet
from virtually all other angles, they seem a *little* out of whack. Note,
I'm referring to the ones on the Riverside Expressway in Hamsterville.

Never did find the freeway like I did last time I teleported there, so I
just left town once I got to the North part of town and rode my bike all the
way back. Took about 3 1/2 to 4 hours, but it was a most interesting ride
indeed :-).

Fortunately THIS time, I *didn't* have to go through someone's build unless
it was on the road. :-)

LOL

Patrick

pc hamster

Jul 16, 2002, 9:37pm
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] Well....I've been up all last night and haven't consumed much caffeine,
however I see nothing "racist" about NOT using the Hubi avatar....

In fact, I think it's kinda cute... :-)

Patrick

"ananas" <vha at oct31.de> wrote in news:3D3139FB.7EF6A3E9 at oct31.de:

> Marsupilami (or Kokomiko) live in the jungle of Palumbia.
> On http://www.marsupilami.com you can see some.
> The adults are usually yellow with black dots, the babies
> plain yellow - but some say that black ones have been
> spotted too.
>
> "Hubi" is the sound a baby marsupilami makes. When it
> grows up it sounds more like "Huba". There are rumors
> that Marsupilamis are able to learn words - not just
> repeating like parrots but they know the meaning too.
>
>:)

They originate from comics by the late Belgian cartoonist genius Franquin
BTW :-))

KAH

d a n

Jul 27, 2002, 7:51am