[NG Survivor 2] Come play, Please read, Win Millions. :) (General Discussion)

[NG Survivor 2] Come play, Please read, Win Millions. :) // General Discussion

1  |

nornny11

Jun 13, 2002, 1:28pm
Thanks to what has become the most generous Flagg in years (quick folks,
milk him for all AWC's worth), he kindly gave me a cornicopia of things for
NG Survivor 2, after much begging and puppy eyes (he's a sucker for
puppies).

Okay, first, let me say the usual, NG Survivor is a 16 week game that occurs
in the newsgroup, in ActiveWorlds, and on the web, where 16 of you newsgroup
posters try to become the Ultimate Survivor and win the "Million Dollar
Prize." What is the Million Dollar Prize?? Well, let me quote what Flagg
said

"a grand prize of one P-50 w/ hosting & FTP for the ultimate Survivor"

God, I'm drooling...and I'm sure many of you are too, even the ones that own
worlds. I mean, who couldn't use another? :) This is MUCH better than a
stupid tee-shirt from the first season,
but thanks to AWC sponsership, we've got those too! Each week, a reward
challenge or web challenge will give EVERYONE a chance to win a tee-shirt,
not just the Survivors. Survivors will also get little rewards for their
long journey if they survive long enough. The dogs usually get to them
within a week. ;)

For all you old Survivor remnants, this new season has plenty of twists and
turns to make your viewing pleasure even more enhanced. Besides the
surprises I have for the Survivor themselves, the biggest change in
Newsgroup Survivor 2 is that a lot of the game will be played in
Activeworlds! :) That's right, Flagg loaned me a world, and thanks to the
kind contribution of Robbie, a former contestant, we have a custom OP to
play with. Each week, the immunity challenge, and the tribal council, along
with other important events in the game, will take place live in the world,
for all to view. After Tribal Council, the person "kicked off the newsgroup"
will also be available for a live Town Meeting type chat with viewers and
any one else who cares to watch. They'll be able to ask questions and get
honest answers, as none of the remaining contestants will be present to
listen in.

So, if you have an hour or two every week to log into AW, and you keep up
with the general.discussion or community (lurkers are more than allowed to
play) newsgroup, PLEASE PLEASE sign up! :) I don't want just overzealous
pre-teens, I want manipulative trash-talking adults, drunk and wasted
college kids, and kind old tech-savvy grannies and grandpies. All you have
to do to be considered is fill out a small form at
http://www.myactiveworlds.com/~ngsurvivor/signup.html. Who knows, for your
little effort, you could win a world. :) Doesn't that sound nice? People who
have already signed up, I still have your application, so there's no need to
sign up again.

Please please please, let me go out of AW with a bang, and bring back NG
Survivor. I only have a few applicants at the moment, and I need 16. :))
Everyone wins in the end (except the 15 people who will lose). Here's a few
list of people I'd personally like to see play, if you guys are interested,
please sign up along with anyone else I didn't mention (they're just being
listed because they posted or were mentioned recently). I know a lot are too
busy to play, but still, never hurts to ask? :)

Anduin Lothario
Lady Murasaki
barbarae
andras
Goober King
builderz
bowen
bitmaster
XelaG
Imagine
rypp
PC Hamster
Ptolemy
Maki
Johnny B
Jerme
Glitter Bug
Brant
Zeo Toxin
binarybud
Baro
83058
Anyone else... :)

Wow, never knew there were so many people in the newsgroups. :) Surely, I
can force 16 of ya to play my sadistic game, right? Or, scout around for
some other AW users to join the newsgroup and play, we can raise the
population and flame each other at the same time, it'll be fun. The game
will start in July, the earlier, the better. :) But I can't play until I get
16, so sign up! :)

AND FOR THE ORIGINAL 16, tell them how fun and evil this game is. :))

Special thanks to AWC, especially Flagg, Robbie for the OP, and Count
Dracula for the webspace, wouldn't be able to do it without ya.

Nornny
--
You will go to http://www.myactiveworlds.com/~ngsurvivor/signup.html
You will go to http://www.myactiveworlds.com/~ngsurvivor/signup.html
You will go to http://www.myactiveworlds.com/~ngsurvivor/signup.html
You will go to http://www.myactiveworlds.com/~ngsurvivor/signup.html
You will go to http://www.myactiveworlds.com/~ngsurvivor/signup.html

casay

Jun 13, 2002, 5:33pm
We can't play again even though there's better prizes? *brushes hair and
pouts* lol
Casay
[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 13, 2002, 6:17pm
Well...heck
Casay...any females on that round and we refuse to share our wardrobe with
complimenting accesories correct?

casay

Jun 13, 2002, 10:09pm
Correct! *Hides Shena of the Jungle outfit........*
Casay
[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 14, 2002, 12:44am
Oh...that old rag?
Sheesh...give that to the grovelers sweetie....we gots camo body paint
now!....LOL