New Cy Pages!!! (General Discussion)

New Cy Pages!!! // General Discussion

1  |

alphabit phalpha

Apr 26, 2002, 12:35am
Woooohooooo!
The new Cy Pages are up and running!
AND...Thanks to Computerizer and his Company.....we now have our own forum:)
Please come and join the forum to keep updated on upcoming events and
announcements. And also, please feel free to leave comments and
suggestions:)
The forum is sectioned out so if you have input for a particular area, you
can go directly there to leave it:)
Team Leaders will be checking the forum daily and someone will get back to
you within 24 hours:)
We also have past photos of the Ceremonies!
Well...last round, but tons more to come!
Cya at the new site!

sonystyle

Apr 26, 2002, 12:57am
Is it just me or is there absolutely no link in that message *looks lost and
alone*

sonystyle [maki]

[View Quote]

ptolemy

Apr 26, 2002, 10:48am
Here it is http://www.awcommunity.org/cyawards/

"sonystyle" <sonystylex at msn.com> wrote i
n message news:3cc8c223 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Is it just me or is there absolutely no link in that message *looks lost
and
> alone*
>
> sonystyle [maki]

[View Quote]

sonystyle

Apr 26, 2002, 7:11pm
oh so it is on the same page :P oh well I'm too lazy to try that anyway :-)
I had fun posting it in every topic in reply to bit though ;-)

sonystyle [maki]